again the most minor of normally overlooked clauses have saved our collectives asses when things turn rough with a particular client. Proposal Kit IS the reason we are still in business; a PROFITABLE BUSINESS after all these years."
Repair Estimate Quote This quote is good for days from the date listed below for labor only. company name address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Date. current date Estimated Delivery. end date Estimate #. WorkOrder Pricing and Options for.
company name city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Job Options Repair. Installation. Upgrade.
Job Description. Insert what you are doing for the customer here Make. Model. Serial Number. Pick up Local Delivery Shipped PART # DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE ea SUBTOTAL TOTAL PARTS TAX TOTAL LABOR TOTAL ESTIMATE Labor Description. Insert detailed description of the work to be performed. Shipping Options.
Fed Ex UPS DHL USPS Freight Estimated Shipping Costs. Insert Shipping Estimate Note. All shipping costs are estimates and subject to change. Customers may opt to use their shipper of choice or their own account. Cost estimates of third party components are only good for the day quoted and are subject to change at any time before the repair order is authorized. No goods will be held for over thirty days. company name is not responsible for loss or damages caused by events outside of our control. Repairs are warranted for thirty days from date of delivery for labor only. Company Initials Customer Initials
RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL AGREEMENT This Right of First Refusal Agreement Agreement is made between the companies listed below which may hereinafter be referred to as the parties. company name AND company name address address city state or province zip or postal code city state or province zip or postal code Purpose of this Agreement
The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth an understanding that the above named parties wish to develop mutually beneficial and profitable business relationship. Both companies desire to jointly develop goods and services and market such services in their respective business channels. Both parties agree to work together to ensure that their sales marketing and development efforts remain consistent and represent the interests of each party in an agreeable manner. Definitions Right of First Refusal ROFR shall mean the contractual right or option to enter into or to refuse business transaction with client according to terms specified below. Primary Goods and Services shall mean any goods and services provided by either party which are to be subject to Right of First Refusal under this Agreement. Common Goods and Services shall mean any Primary Goods and Services provided by both parties in part or in whole which are similar in nature to one another. Duration. The Right of First Refusal between the parties shall be limited to years years from the date on this Agreement. Exceptions shall mean the transactions and transaction types that are exempt from the Right of First Refusal unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties. Notice of Acceptance or Refusal of Terms shall mean the period of time that response shall be required from the other party notice of sale for the potential business transaction governed by this Agreement.
Limited time period to close transaction. If the receiving party cannot complete the sale or transaction within days days then other party shall have full rights to pursue the business transaction as defined in the notice of sale as they see fit. The Right of First Refusal Agreements Both parties understand that each conducts commerce within the Insert Industry Parties are in Here industry and that each of their respective clients may request services customarily provided by the other party. Both parties agree to offer to each other the Right of First Refusal for goods and services Primary Services provided by the other party. 1. company name is provider of the following Primary Services. Insert services products and areas of operation within your marketplace ; and other related services. 2. company name is provider of the following Primary Services. Insert services products and areas of operation within your marketplace ; and other related services.
3. Both parties currently engage in providing the following common goods and services Insert common goods and services to which neither party shall be considered to have Right of First Refusal on Insert common goods and services included under this agreement although both parties shall be free to offer the other Insert acceptable goods and services 4. Both parties agree that should project include products or services customarily provided by the other that party shall have Right of First Refusal ROFR to perform that work at their customary fees pricing or other terms and conditions. 5. The parties shall be obligated to provide timely acceptance or refusal of any work requested of the other and agree that failure to respond within days days shall be considered refusal of the work. General Terms and Conditions 1. Communications. This Agreement shall govern all communications whether electronic written oral or other medium between the parties made during the term of this Agreement.
2. Termination. This Agreement shall expire upon thirty days written notice by either party; provided however Receiving Partys obligations under the terms of this Agreement shall continue with respect to all Proprietary Information disclosed prior to the expiration of this Agreement. Both the Disclosing and Receiving Parties obligations shall survive the termination of employment and shall be binding upon all heirs executors administrators and legal representatives. 3. Remedy of Law. Each party acknowledges and agrees that due to the nature of the Proprietary Information there can be no adequate remedy of law for any breach of its obligations hereunder which breach may result in irreparable harm. Upon any such breach or any threat thereof the party disclosing the information shall be entitled to appropriate equitable relief in addition to whatever remedies it might have at law. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by court to be overbroad as to scope such provision or provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain compatible with the law as it shall appear. 4. General Provisions.
4 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. 4 Entire Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions and writings and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The prevailing party in any action to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. 4 Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors and assigns. Neither party may assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without prior written consent. Both parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above.
company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name Initials company name Initials
CONTRACTOR WORK ORDER company name address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Date. current date Job #. WorkOrder
Bill To. company name first name last name city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Fax. fax number Job Location.
Inspector Contact. Architect Contact. For. Insert what you are doing for the customer here DESCRIPTION* HOURS RATE AMOUNT SUBTOTAL TAX TOTAL This quote may be withdrawn within days days if not accepted by Customer. Any changes to the specifications or costs will be accepted only by submitting an approved contract change addendum agreed to and signed by both parties.
Agreements In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Customer and Company hereby agree as follows. 1. Performance of Services. Customer agrees to engage Company to perform the Services as described above*. 2. Delivery of Services. Company will use reasonable diligence in the performance of the services and will endeavor to deliver to Customer no later than delivery date. Customer acknowledges however that this delivery deadline is an estimate and not required delivery date. 3. Compensation. For all of Companys services under this Agreement Customer shall compensate the Company in cash the amount specified in the total above. In the event Customer fails to make any of the payments referenced by the deadline set forth as invoiced Company has the right but is not obligated to pursue any or all of the following remedies. terminate the Agreement remove unpaid materials from the job location bring legal action. 4. Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages. Company warrants the services will conform to the Description above. If the services do not conform to the Description the Company shall be responsible to correct the non compliance without unreasonable delay at the Companys sole expense and without charge to Customer to bring the services into conformance with the Description. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to the Customer. Customer waives any other warranty express or implied. Customer waives any claim for damages direct or indirect and agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy for damages either in contract or tort is the return of the consideration paid to the Company. 5. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Customer and the Company and their respective successors and assigns provided that the Company may not assign any of its obligations under this Agreement without prior written consent of Customer. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT. The above prices specifications and conditions are hereby accepted. The Company is authorized to execute the project as outlined in this Agreement. Payment will be made as proposed above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer.
Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Customer Initials Company Initials
WORKS FOR HIRE AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year by and between company name Company and company name Contractor Declarations Pre existing Works shall mean any method practice source code object code graphics or other resource incorporated into any deliverable that contains Contractors Proprietary Rights. Contractors Proprietary Rights shall mean anything in which Contractor has rightful copyright trademark patent or other intellectual property interest.
Moral Rights shall mean the right to the integrity of the work specifically the right to preserve works for hire from alteration distortion or mutilation. Deliverables shall mean the software provided in object and or source format and subject to Contractors Proprietary Rights documentation or other materials required to be delivered by Contractor to Company or Companys Client as set forth in any Specification s. Source Code shall mean all of the readable forms of code documentation or any combination thereof that go together to make and build files or Deliverables. Services shall mean any programming training customization enhancement or other labor performed by the Contractor as required by the Specifications which may or may not have an associated Deliverable. Specifications shall mean the specifications for the Deliverables as reasonably communicated and agreed to by Contractor which include detailed specifications and instructions for all required Deliverables features and functionality and complete production schedule for each Deliverable. Recitals A. Contractor has experience and expertise in the development and formation of original written works Materials or Project B. Company desires to have Contractor develop Materials for Company.
C. Contractor desires to develop Companys Materials on the terms and conditions set forth in Exhibit attached hereto the Specifications Agreements In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Company and Contractor hereby agree as follows. 1. Term of Agreement. The term of the agreement shall be for years years from the date signed. 2. Development of Materials. Contractor agrees to the documentation and development of the Materials according to the compensation terms listed on Exhibit attached hereto. All work performed by Contractor shall be considered Works for Hire and Contractor shall be compensated to grant all rights including Moral Rights to the Materials to Company.
3. Specifications. Contractor agrees to develop the Project pursuant to the Specifications set forth in Exhibit B. 4. Delivery Dates and Milestones. Contractor will use reasonable diligence in the development of the Materials and endeavor to deliver to Company all operational Materials and files no later than delivery date. Company acknowledges however that this delivery deadline and the other payment milestones listed in Exhibit are estimates and are not required delivery dates unless otherwise noted in the Specifications. Deliverables defined as Critical Deliverables shall be outlined in Exhibit and shall contain the delivery date and the terms of delivery of the Critical Deliverable. Contractor shall deliver at all times any and all material required to complete the Project. 5. Ownership Rights.
Company shall retain all ownership title and interest in all Materials including all Moral Rights delivered under this Agreement. All subject matter created as part of the Materials shall be considered works made for hire and Company shall own all copyrights. To the extent that any rights in the Materials vest initially with Contractor for any reason Contractor hereby irrevocably assigns and quitclaims any such rights to Company. Contractor acknowledges that the materials contributed and work performed are being commissioned for Insert Project or Materials Name and shall be used in connection with Insert brief usage description All work performed and or contributed by Contractor shall be considered Works for Hire as defined by the copyright laws of the United States of America. Company shall be the exclusive owner of such works and retain all rights and title in and to the results and proceeds of the Contractors work regardless of its level of completion or whether the work is used in part or as whole. Contractor shall not have any Moral Rights to the Materials or Pre existing Works incorporated into the Materials or Project or any right to direct or approve their usage in part or in whole. Contractor hereby grants to Company non exclusive royalty free nontransferable worldwide right and license to use reproduce modify and distribute any Pre existing Works incorporated into the Materials in connection with Companys use of the Materials. Rights and license shall include but is not limited to rights to modify any Pre existing Works to adapt or incorporate the Pre existing Works into the Materials and to modify the Pre existing Works to correct errors add features or functionality to the Materials and to make the Materials compatible with other hardware or software. 6. Project Development. 6 Contractor Warranties.
Contractor certifies and warrants that the following is true and valid. 6. No Conflict. By entering into this Agreement Contractor certifies that Contractor does not and will not violate conflict with or result in material default under any other contract agreement indenture decree judgment undertaking conveyance lien or encumbrance to which Contractor or any of Contractors affiliates is party or by which Contractor or any of Contractors property is or may become subject or bound. Contractor will not grant any rights under any future agreement and will not permit or suffer any lien obligation or encumbrances that will conflict with the full enjoyment by Company of Companys rights under this Agreement. 6. Right to Make Full Grant. Contractor has all required ownership rights and license to grant Company all necessary rights with respect to the Materials free and clear of any and all agreements liens and interests of any person or party including without limitation Contractors employees contractors agents artists or any such employees contractors agents and artists who have provided are providing or will provide services with respect to the development of the Materials.
6. Non infringement. Nothing contained in the Materials or required as any part or operation of the Materials or required to deliver the Materials under this Agreement does or will infringe upon or violate any intellectual property rights of any third party. Further nothing contained within the Materials or any part or operation of the Materials will cause the use reproduction resale or transfer of the rights to the Materials to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party. 6. Pre existing Works and Third party Materials. Contractor has the right to assign and transfer rights to such Pre existing Works and third party materials as specified in this Agreement. 6 No Reliance on Third party Software or Technology.
Unless otherwise agreed to by Company Project files shall not require any additional software third party resources plug ins or other technologies not listed in the Specifications. Any additional software required to run the deliverables shall be construed as non conformance to the Specifications. 7. Specific Enhancements. Contractor and Company acknowledge that at some time during the Term of this Agreement either Contractor or Company may propose enhancements to the Project that fall outside of the scope of the Specifications. Upon such proposal Contractor shall confer in good faith with Company concerning the feasibility of developing such enhancements and the time frame for developing testing and incorporating such enhancements. Contractor and Company shall mutually agree in writing as to whether Contractor shall pursue the development of such enhancements and if so which party will fund such development. The Specifications will be amended to include such enhancements. 8. Compensation. For all of Contractors services under this Agreement Company shall compensate Contractor in cash pursuant to the terms of Exhibit attached hereto. In the event Company fails to make any of the payments referenced in Exhibit by the deadline set forth in Exhibit Contractor has the right but is not obligated to pursue any or all of the following remedies. terminate the Agreement; remove equipment owned by Contractor whether leased to Company by Contractor or not and remove any Contractor personnel or Staff from Company location ; bring legal action; or Contractor may suspend development of the Project and is responsible for any schedule changes required and additional financial impact. 9. Confidentiality. Company and Contractor acknowledge and agree that the Specifications and all other documents and information related to the development of the Materials the Confidential Information will constitute valuable trade secrets of Contractor. Company shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement without Contractors prior written consent disclose or otherwise make available to anyone either directly or indirectly all or any part of the Confidential Information.
10. Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages. Contractor warrants that the Materials will conform to the Specifications. If the Materials do not conform to the Specifications Contractor shall be responsible for correcting the Materials without unreasonable delay at Contractors sole expense and without charge to Company to bring the Materials into conformance with the Specifications. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to Company. Company waives any other warranty express or implied. Company acknowledges that Contractor does not warrant that the Materials will work on all platforms. Company acknowledges that Contractor will not be responsible for the results productivity or any other measurable metric not specified in Exhibit obtained by Company on the Materials. Company waives any claim for damages direct or indirect and agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy for damages either in contract or tort is the return of the consideration paid to Contractor as set forth in Exhibit attached hereto. Contractor will monitor the reliability and stability of the Materials for period of up to days days to ensure that they perform in accordance with the Specifications. If modifications are required at any time Contractor will confer in good faith with Company concerning the appropriateness of any modifications and mutually agree whether or not to make such modifications; provided however that such agreement will not be deemed to relieve Contractor from Contractors obligations to ensure that the Project continues to conform to the Specifications and compensation estimates as set forth in Exhibit A. 11. Independent Contractor. Contractor shall be retained as an independent contractor. Contractor will be fully responsible for payment of income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. Company will not withhold or pay any income tax social security tax or any other payroll taxes on Contractors behalf. Contractor understands Contractor will not be entitled to any fringe benefits that Company generally provides for Companys employees or to any statutory employment benefits including without limitation workers compensation or unemployment insurance. 12. Equipment.
Company agrees to make available to Contractor for Contractors use in performing the services required by this Agreement such items of hardware and Materials as Company and Contractor may agree are reasonably necessary for such purpose. 13. General Provisions. 13 Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings written or oral between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto. 13 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. 13 Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Company and Contractor and their respective successors and assigns provided that Contractor may not assign any obligations under this Agreement without Companys prior written consent.
13 Waiver. The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect limit or waive such partys right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement. 13 Good Faith. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith and agrees to continue to so act in the negotiation execution delivery performance and any termination of this Agreement. 13 No Right to Assign. Contractor has no right to assign sell modify or otherwise alter the Materials except upon the express written advance approval of Company which consent can be withheld for any reason.
13 Indemnification. Contractor warrants that the Project will conform to the Specifications or such other specifications as are agreed to in writing by Contractor for period of one year from the date of completion of the Project. If the Project does not conform to the Specifications as Companys sole remedy Contractor shall be responsible for correcting the Project without unreasonable delay at Contractors sole expense and without charge to Company to bring the Project into conformance with the Specifications set forth in Exhibit B. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to Company. Company waives any other warranty express or implied. Company acknowledges that Contractor is not responsible for the results obtained by Company on the Project. Company acknowledges that Contractor is not responsible for fixing any problems errors or omissions on the Project after Company has tested proofed and approved the Project and either written approval has been given to Contractor or the Project has been mass produced or transmitted in the Public Domain in any way. Company waives any claim for damages direct or indirect and agrees that Companys sole and exclusive remedy for damages either in contract or tort is the return of the consideration paid to Contractor as set forth in Exhibit attached hereto. No action regardless of form arising out of any claimed breach of this Agreement or transactions under this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one year after the cause of action has occurred. 13 Right to Make Derivative Works. Contractor will have no rights in making any derivative works from any of its work practices coding programming or other work on the Materials as outlined in the Specifications. 13 Attorneys Fees. In the event any party to this Agreement employs an attorney to enforce any of the terms of the Agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its actual attorneys fees and costs including expert witness fees. 13. 10 Identification of Contractor. Contractor identification may not be annotated within any of the code or on the web site as the author. Contractor also agrees not to use copyright notices on Materials and the relevant content therein. Insert even stricter usage requirements if you wish. If your Company or project has an interest in not disclosing that your product project or other relevant work has been provided by Contractor use this section to restrict such rights. Otherwise your project may wind up in the Contractors portfolio blog etc.
The parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer.
Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Contractor Initials