along with a contract goes to show your professional standards and it is the only way for all parties to come to an agreement about the project. For a long time I’ve been searching for a package out there that would offer me both the professional look and flexibility I deserved. Proposal Kit reaches and exceeds my expectations with a solid suite of products that helped my business grow."
DOMAIN TRANSFER AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year by and between company name hereafter referred to as Current Registrant and company name hereafter referred to as Prospective Registrant for the transfer of the registration and control of the Domain name the Domain listed below from the Current Registrant to the Prospective Registrant. Declarations 1. Domain. The domain name referred to herein is. 2. Current Registrant. Current Registrants Information.
Registrant. Contact Name. Password. Phone. Email.
Address Address cont. City. Country. Zip Code. 3. Prospective Registrant. Prospective Registrants Information. Registrant.
Contact Name. Password. Phone. Email. Address Address cont. City. Country. Zip Code.
Agreements 1. Representations and Warranties. The Prospective Registrant represents and warrants to the Current Registrant as follows. a that it is either an identifiable individual over years or age or legally recognized entity partnership LLC or PLC. b that it is not bound by any outstanding contract or commitment which requires prior approval of the assignment thereof of any outside or third party. c that it has clear good and marketable title to the domain name and clear of any and all claims liens encumbrances and security interests whatsoever.
2. Transfer Effect. The Current Registrant understands that by signing this agreement that they will relinquish control over the Domain to the Prospective Registrant and that the domain will become disassociated from any and all web addresses nameservers URLs webservers and other locations designations set up and maintained by the Current Registrant. 3. Indemnification. The Current Registrant shall indemnify and hold Prospective Registrant harmless from and against any and all claims judgments awards costs expenses damages and liabilities including reasonable attorney fees of whatsoever kind and nature that may be asserted granted or imposed against Prospective Registrant directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with the transfer of Domain and any prior services contracts or the any unauthorized representations made by Current Registrant or any breach of this agreement by the Current Registrant. 4. Force Majeure.
Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance here under caused by acts of nature strikes embargoes fires war or other causes beyond their reasonable control. 5. Binding Effect. If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. This agreement and any disputes arising here under shall be governed by the laws of state or province without regard to conflicts of laws principles. failure by any party to exercise or delay in exercising right or power conferred upon it in this agreement shall not operate as waiver of any such right or power. Each party represents and warrants that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signature below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer.
Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Current Registrant Initials Prospective Registrant Initials
This policy is intended to be used as starting sweepstakes policy template for online use. Edit as needed for each specific web site and integrate the text into the web site HTML code and reformat as needed. INTERNET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ACCESS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN Participation constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. ELIGIBILITY Open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO who are years of age or over as of the date of entry and Canada years or older. Sweepstakes begins start date at 12. p. m. and ends end date at 11. p. m. For purposes of these Official Rules all times are Eastern Standard Time EST. Employees or agents of company name the Sponsor and their respective parent companies affiliates subsidiaries advertising promotional agencies and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. All federal state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. ENTRIES
You may enter Sweepstakes two ways. Online. Access the Sweepstakes web site at web site domain URL and complete the online entry form in its entirety and click on the Register button; or By mail. Legibly hand print on card the words THE SUPER SWEEPSTAKES along with your name address email address date of birth and telephone number and mail the entry to. The Super Sweepstakes address city state or province zip or postal code. No mechanically reproduced mail in entries will be accepted. Online entries must be received before end date and mail in entries must be postmarked by Insert the Mail in End Date and received by Insert the Received by End Date Only one entry per person per email address per day is permitted regardless of method of entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic automatic programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON OR EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. EMAIL CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his her email address. To do so write to. The Super Sweepstakes address city state or province zip or postal code. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections miscommunications failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online or for lost late incomplete damaged destroyed delayed stolen misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In case of dispute as to identity of winner such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the email account at the time the entry was submitted and if prize is won and such registered user is valid entrant the prize will be awarded to such registered user. PRIZES The following prize will be awarded. Number of Winners
Insert number of winners here Description of Prizes Insert description of prizes here Approximate Retail Value ARV of Each Prize Insert ARV of each prize here No alternative prize cash or other substitution is permitted except by the Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. All federal state provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. WINNERS
Selection of Winner. Winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received to be held after the end of the Sweepstakes Period at the Sponsors offices. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email or U. S. mail within days of the drawing. Winner will have days from notification to accept the prize by email to mail address or by U. S. mail to the address specified in the notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any late lost or misdirected notification or for winners unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize. Winner may be required to sign and return release of liability declaration of eligibility and where lawful publicity consent agreement all within days of acknowledged notification. By accepting and or using prize the winner agrees to the use of his her name voice and or likeness for the purpose of advertising trade or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. If selected winner cannot be contacted is ineligible fails to claim prize or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of dispute regarding who submitted an online entry the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS By entering each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final. Sponsor agents and representatives of Sponsor its parent companies affiliates subsidiaries advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for. late lost delayed damaged misdirected incomplete illegible unintelligible or postage due entries; telephone electronic hardware or software program network Internet or computer malfunctions failures or difficulties of any kind; i failed incomplete garbled or delayed computer transmissions; iv any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as result of the prize or acceptance possession or use of the prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or vi any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if computer virus bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes each participant agrees and by accompanying winner on the trip Guest agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees officers directors shareholders agents representatives of Sponsor its parent companies affiliates subsidiaries advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses damages rights claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance possession or use of any prize including without limitation personal injury death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights defamation or invasion of privacy. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES Any and all disputes and claims relating to this Promotion shall be resolved by binding arbitration by single arbitrator selected by Circuit Court judge of the State of state or province. state or province law shall apply to the resolution award enforcement and collection relating to any dispute or claim. Each party shall pay one half of the costs of the arbitration. The dispute and claims and arbitration proceedings shall at all times be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or collect the arbitration award. WINNERS LIST
To receive list of winners or copy of the Official Rules send self addressed stamped envelope for receipt by end date to. The Super Sweepstakes address city state or province zip or postal code. A list of winners will also be available online at web site domain URL
This policy is intended to be used as starting services policy template for online use. Edit as needed for each specific web site and integrate the text into the web site HTML code and reformat as needed. DISCLAIMER FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES company name maintains the interactive portion of their Web site as service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms conditions and notices relating to its use. 1. As condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein you represent and warrant to company name that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms conditions and notices. 2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services. bulletin boards chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service area group forum community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities you agree that when using one you will not. · Publish post upload distribute or disseminate any inappropriate profane derogatory defamatory infringing improper obscene indecent or unlawful topic name material or information. · Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents. · Upload files that contain viruses corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anothers computer.
· Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose. · Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose. · Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes. · Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of forum that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in such manner. · Defame abuse harass stalk threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights such as rights of privacy and publicity of others. · Falsify or delete any author attributions legal or other proper notices proprietary designations labels of the origin source of software or other material contained in file that is uploaded. · Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities. 3. company name has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities. However company name reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by company name necessary to satisfy any applicable law regulation legal process or governmental request or to edit refuse to post or to remove any information or materials in whole or in part. 4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities are not private communications therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. company name does not control or endorse the content messages or information found in any bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators forum managers or hosts none are authorized company name spokespersons and their views do not necessarily reflect those of company name
5. The information products and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. company name may make improvements and or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. 6. company name makes no representations about the suitability reliability timeliness and accuracy of the information products and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information products and services are provided as is without warranty of any kind. 7. company name hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information products and services contained on this web site including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability fitness for particular purpose title and non infringement. 8. In no event shall company name be liable for any direct indirect punitive incidental special consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation damages for loss of use data or profits arising out of or in any way connected · with the use or performance of this web site
11. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings written or oral between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto. 12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use company names services property and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to this Web site and associated content and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals whether electronic oral or written with respect to this Web site. printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies products people characters and or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual company product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
SYNDICATION AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year by and between company name Company and company name Syndicatee The purpose of this Agreement hereafter referred to as the Agreement is to define long term contract arrangement under which Syndicatee will provide Syndication services on behalf of Company. As service the standard Syndication agreement with Company is provided below. 1. Definitions.
Content shall mean all code that Company makes available to Syndicatee under this Agreement. Content includes but is not limited to. computer source code text articles utilities graphics logos and all other content made available or directly provided to Syndicatee by Company. Company Branding shall mean all logos graphics and content provided to Syndicatee that contains Company Trademarks Servicemarks or other content that cannot be edited or altered in any format by Syndicatee. 2. Grant of Rights. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement Company grants Syndicatee non exclusive right to display on its web site all content made available to Syndicatee by Company. 3. Representation. Syndicatee shall maintain sales office for product promotion and is responsible for all costs incurred for the promotion and sale of Company products and services. Syndicatee shall conduct business in its own name and shall not represent itself as an employee or agent of Company. Prospects may be registered with Company and will be protected for days. This protection may be renewed at Companys discretion for further days.
4. Restrictions. End user pricing and Syndicatee compensation are outlined in Exhibit attached and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Company. 5. Compensation. Terms of payment are C. O. D. unless credit approval has been granted by Company. If credit approval has been granted credit terms are net days upon receipt of invoice. Company reserves the right to revoke any credit extended if payment is in arrears or delinquent for more than days. 6. Nondisclosure.
Proprietary information exchanged hereforth shall be treated as such by Syndicatee and held in the strictest of confidence. This information shall include but is not limited to the provisions outlined in this Agreement product and services information pricing source code company practices methodology and procedures. Syndicatee further agrees not to edit alter distribute decompose disassemble decode or reverse engineer any Company content delivered to Syndicatee or any portion thereof without prior written approval of Company. 7. Transfer of Rights. Syndicatee may not assign or transfer this Agreement in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Company. Syndicatee may not sublicense any of the content to any third party unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by Company. Examples of improper sublicensing include but are not limited to. contractors affiliates partners web site visitors or any other third party to whom Syndicatee transfers or allows the transfer of Company content. In the event that Syndicatee contemplates whole or partial sale of its business ownership change or change in its jurisdiction Syndicatee shall notify Company by email facsimile or email no less than sixty days prior to the effective date of the event. 8. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement is twelve months from the date of execution by Company. This Agreement shall be continuously renewed every twelve months unless Syndicatee notifies Company in writing thirty days prior to the expiration date. 9. Termination. Company may terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events. failure to comply with any provisions of the Agreement upon receipt of written notice from Company of said failure appointment of Receiver or upon the filing of any application by Syndicatee seeking relief from creditors upon mutual agreement in writing by Company and Syndicatee.
10. Disputes. If legal proceedings are commenced to resolve dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs legal fees and expert witness fees as well as any costs or legal fees in connection with any appeals. 11. Indemnification. Syndicatee shall indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any and all claims judgments awards costs expenses damages and liabilities including reasonable attorney fees of whatsoever kind and nature that may be asserted granted or imposed against Company directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with Syndicatees marketing or support services of the product or services or the unauthorized representation of the product and services or any breach of this Agreement by Syndicatee. 12. Limited Warranty. Companys only responsibility to Syndicatee concerning content tolls utilities or other materials made available under this Agreement will be to use reasonable efforts consistent with industry standards to cure any defects errors or omissions brought to Companys attention.
13. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance hereunder caused by acts of nature strikes embargoes fires war or other causes beyond their reasonable control. 14. Binding Effect. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. This agreement and any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of state or province state without regard to conflicts of law principles. failure by any party to exercise or delay in exercising right or power conferred upon it in this Agreement shall not operate as waiver of any such right or power. The parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below.
EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Syndicatee Initials Company Initials