along with a contract goes to show your professional standards and it is the only way for all parties to come to an agreement about the project. For a long time I’ve been searching for a package out there that would offer me both the professional look and flexibility I deserved. Proposal Kit reaches and exceeds my expectations with a solid suite of products that helped my business grow."
USED EQUIPMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS Read this document carefully. It contains important information about your rights and obligations as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. This Agreement contains the terms and conditions between company name Buyer and company name Seller that apply to the following purchase of used equipment the equipment Insert used equipment purchase here. For valuable consideration received Seller hereby transfers all right and ownership in the equipment to the Buyer as of current date. By accepting delivery of the used equipment other products and or services and support described on the bill of sale Buyer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. 1 The condition of the used equipment is sold as is and seller makes no warranties express or implied as to the merchantability or fitness of the equipment for any particular purpose or use or otherwise.
2 Under no circumstances shall the Seller be held liable to Buyer or any other party for any direct or indirect incidental or consequential or any other special damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or the equipment. 3 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller with respect to the equipment and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements or representations and understandings between the Buyer and Seller concerning the equipment. This agreement may not be modified except by an agreement in writing and signed by both parties. 4 This Agreement and any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of state or province State. failure by any party to exercise or delay in exercising right or power conferred upon it in this agreement shall not operate as waiver of any such right or power. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
This policy is intended to be used as starting services policy template for online use. Edit as needed for each specific web site and integrate the text into the web site HTML code and reformat as needed. company name DISCLAIMER FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES company name maintains the interactive portion of their Web Site web site domain URL as service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms conditions and notices relating to its use. 1. As condition of your use of this Web Site and the interactive services contained therein you represent and warrant to company name that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms conditions and notices. 2. This Web Site contains one or more of the following interactive services. bulletin boards chat areas news groups forums social networks communities and or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service area group forum community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums social networks communities and or other message or communication facilities you agree that when using one you will not. Publish post upload distribute or disseminate any inappropriate profane derogatory defamatory infringing improper obscene indecent or unlawful topic name material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents. Upload files that contain viruses corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anothers computer. Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose. Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose. Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes. Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of forum that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in such manner. Defame abuse harass stalk threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights such as rights of privacy and publicity of others. Falsify or delete any author attributions legal or other proper notices proprietary designations labels of the origin source of software or other material contained in file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums communities and or other message or communication facilities. 3. company name has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums social networks communities and or other message or communication facilities. However company name reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by company name necessary to satisfy any applicable law regulation legal process or governmental request. company name reserves the right at all times to edit refuse to post or remove any information or materials in whole or in part. 4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums social networks communities and or other message or communication facilities are not private communications therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. company name does not control or endorse the content messages or information found in any bulletin board services chat areas news groups forums social networks communities and or other message or communication facilities and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators forum managers or hosts none are authorized company name spokespersons and their views do not necessarily reflect those of company name. 5. The information products and services included on this Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. company name may make improvements and or changes in this Web Site at any time. Advice received via this Web Site should not be relied upon for personal legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. 6. company name makes no representations about the suitability reliability timeliness and accuracy of the information products and services contained on this Web Site for any purpose. All such information products and services are provided as is without warranty of any kind.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use company names services property and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to this Web Site and associated content and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals whether electronic oral or written with respect to this Web Site. printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies products people characters and or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual company product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
company name gathers two types of information about users. · Information that users provide through optional voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters to participate in our message boards or forums to email friend and from participation in polls and surveys. · Information company name gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because company name derives its revenue mainly from sponsorships and advertising providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service free to users. Under no circumstances does company name divulge any information about an individual user to third party. company name Gathers User Information In The Following Processes. Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following free services which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users. 1. Electronic Newsletters Dispatches.
We will offer free electronic newsletter to users. company name gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration. 2. Message Boards Forums. Users of the sites Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services both are free of charge in order to post messages although they neednt register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply username password and email address. 3. Email this to friend Service. Our site users can choose to electronically forward link page or documents to someone else by clicking email this to friend. The user must provide their email address as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and of course to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
4. Polling. We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. company name may use system to tag users after they have voted so they can vote only once on particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users. 5. Surveys. company name may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party. CHILDREN Consistent with the Federal Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of COPPA we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of without requesting parental consent.
company name uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls surveys message boards and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on regular schedule depending on the newsletter and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. company name never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties including advertisers sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and dont like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we dont track which terms particular user enters. company name creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we dont track the usage patterns of individual users an advertiser or sponsor will never know that specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. SHARING OF THE INFORMATION company name uses the above described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audiences demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. SECURITY
company name operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. OPT OUT POLICY We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include. · Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. · Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users YOUR CONSENT
SYNDICATION AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year by and between company name Company and company name Syndicatee The purpose of this Agreement hereafter referred to as the Agreement is to define long term contract arrangement under which Syndicatee will provide Syndication services on behalf of Company. As service the standard Syndication agreement with Company is provided below. 1. Definitions.
Content shall mean all code that Company makes available to Syndicatee under this Agreement. Content includes but is not limited to. computer source code text articles utilities graphics logos and all other content made available or directly provided to Syndicatee by Company. Company Branding shall mean all logos graphics and content provided to Syndicatee that contains Company Trademarks Servicemarks or other content that cannot be edited or altered in any format by Syndicatee. 2. Grant of Rights. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement Company grants Syndicatee non exclusive right to display on its web site all content made available to Syndicatee by Company. 3. Representation. Syndicatee shall maintain sales office for product promotion and is responsible for all costs incurred for the promotion and sale of Company products and services. Syndicatee shall conduct business in its own name and shall not represent itself as an employee or agent of Company. Prospects may be registered with Company and will be protected for days. This protection may be renewed at Companys discretion for further days.
4. Restrictions. End user pricing and Syndicatee compensation are outlined in Exhibit attached and are subject to change at the sole discretion of Company. 5. Compensation. Terms of payment are C. O. D. unless credit approval has been granted by Company. If credit approval has been granted credit terms are net days upon receipt of invoice. Company reserves the right to revoke any credit extended if payment is in arrears or delinquent for more than days. 6. Nondisclosure.
Proprietary information exchanged hereforth shall be treated as such by Syndicatee and held in the strictest of confidence. This information shall include but is not limited to the provisions outlined in this Agreement product and services information pricing source code company practices methodology and procedures. Syndicatee further agrees not to edit alter distribute decompose disassemble decode or reverse engineer any Company content delivered to Syndicatee or any portion thereof without prior written approval of Company. 7. Transfer of Rights. Syndicatee may not assign or transfer this Agreement in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Company. Syndicatee may not sublicense any of the content to any third party unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by Company. Examples of improper sublicensing include but are not limited to. contractors affiliates partners web site visitors or any other third party to whom Syndicatee transfers or allows the transfer of Company content. In the event that Syndicatee contemplates whole or partial sale of its business ownership change or change in its jurisdiction Syndicatee shall notify Company by email facsimile or email no less than sixty days prior to the effective date of the event. 8. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement is twelve months from the date of execution by Company. This Agreement shall be continuously renewed every twelve months unless Syndicatee notifies Company in writing thirty days prior to the expiration date. 9. Termination. Company may terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events. failure to comply with any provisions of the Agreement upon receipt of written notice from Company of said failure appointment of Receiver or upon the filing of any application by Syndicatee seeking relief from creditors upon mutual agreement in writing by Company and Syndicatee.
10. Disputes. If legal proceedings are commenced to resolve dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs legal fees and expert witness fees as well as any costs or legal fees in connection with any appeals. 11. Indemnification. Syndicatee shall indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any and all claims judgments awards costs expenses damages and liabilities including reasonable attorney fees of whatsoever kind and nature that may be asserted granted or imposed against Company directly or indirectly arising from or in connection with Syndicatees marketing or support services of the product or services or the unauthorized representation of the product and services or any breach of this Agreement by Syndicatee. 12. Limited Warranty. Companys only responsibility to Syndicatee concerning content tolls utilities or other materials made available under this Agreement will be to use reasonable efforts consistent with industry standards to cure any defects errors or omissions brought to Companys attention.
13. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance hereunder caused by acts of nature strikes embargoes fires war or other causes beyond their reasonable control. 14. Binding Effect. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. This agreement and any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of state or province state without regard to conflicts of law principles. failure by any party to exercise or delay in exercising right or power conferred upon it in this Agreement shall not operate as waiver of any such right or power. The parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below.
EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Syndicatee Initials Company Initials