alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
company name REQUEST FOR RELEASE FROM JURY DUTY current date Re. company name Request for Release of contract first name contract last name from Jury Duty DISCLAIMER. It is the legal responsibility of each citizen to obey instructions from the court and no other organization or company is authorized to absolve any citizen of those responsibilities. To Whom It May Concern.
This letter is to inform you that contract first name contract last name is employed with us in good standing on full time basis as contract job title. The work currently performed by contract first name contract last name is time sensitive and affects many other parties within and outside of our company. For this reason we respectfully request that contract first name contract last name be released from jury duty. The branch location where the employee works is. company name address
address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Please feel free to contact our Human Resources department at the number above if you require additional information. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
Human Resources Department
company name VACATION AND LEAVE POLICY This document provides company name employees with important information and guidance concerning the companys policies and procedures its code of conduct its stated mission and goals and all other organizational policies that govern all vacation and or time off taken by employees of company name. This document should not be considered complete and comprehensive guide as to what is acceptable behavior or company policy but should serve as guide to aid staff with the most common or frequent questions and concerns they may have. Policies procedures and guidelines contained in this document are subject to change and all staff are encouraged to consult Human Resources Manager should they have any questions that do not appear to be covered here. In all cases the policies stated in the Human Resources Guide shall prevail in the event of any conflict between the information contained in the Guide and verbal statements about the Human Resources Guide or other company policies or procedures. All employees must read and become familiar with these policies and procedures and refer to this policy if they have questions and concerns about vacation or time off requests and the company policies or procedures that govern such requests. Definitions of Personnel Full Time Employees shall be defined as all employees or agents of the company who are scheduled or authorized to work or more hours per week and who have been recognized by the company Human Resources department as full time employees and for whom written contract is on file with the company Human Resources Department. Part Time Employees shall be defined as all employees or agents of the company who work less than hours per week and who have been recognized by the company Human Resources department as part time employees and for whom written contract is on file with the company Human Resources Department. Contract Employees Contractors Subcontractors shall be defined as all personnel or agents of the company who have temporary employment contract with the company regardless of how many hours they work per week.
Responsibility of Company Company shall be responsible for distributing to all new employees part time employees contractors and other staff copy of the Vacation and Leave Policy in print or electronic format s. Responsibility of Employees Vendors Contractors and Other Staff All policies and benefits are subject to change at Companys sole discretion and are not intended to be part of any compensation agreement or promise. Vacation Leave Full time employees and Full time temporary employees are entitled to time off with pay for vacation or other personal reasons. An employee accrues vacation leave credits for all hours in which he or she works. Vacation leave may be used for. a normal work hours b paid vacation leave
c paid sick leave d paid jury duty e paid military leave. Accrual of vacation leave is as follows. Full time employees and full time temporary employees with less than months of continuous service with the company shall earn vacation leave at the rate of days or hours per calendar year. Maximum Accrual Full time employees and full time temporary employees may accrue vacation leave up to maximum of hours. After hours have been accrued an employee shall not accrue any additional hours until the employee reduces the total number of accrued hours to less than total hours. Vacation Leave Accrual for Partial Employment Full time employees and full time temporary employees shall earn vacation leave at the full monthly rate when in pay status for fifteen or more calendar days during the pay period. When working less than fifteen days during the pay period employees will not earn vacation leave.
Scheduling and Approval of Vacation Leave Employees must request all vacation leave that totals five or more consecutive days at least four weeks in advance of the date that the leave is requested to take place. Vacation leave that totals four days or less must be requested at least two weeks in advance of the date that the leave is requested to take place. All leave is subject to the approval of management and employees must make their requests using the Company Vacation and Time Off Request Form. Requests for leave that are not made through the Company Vacation and Time Off Request Form shall be deemed inappropriate and shall not constitute official notification to the company of the employees request for leave. This includes authorization made through verbal email or written formats not using the Company Vacation and Time Off Request Form. Family Leave Under special circumstances employees may request an extended family leave for personal reasons. Company grants employees who must be absent for personal reasons up to six months the Family Leave Term Family leave without pay may be requested by employees for the following reasons. a the birth or adoption of child b serious personal illness c the serious illness of an employees immediate family. Family Leave Qualifications
Time off for family leave is available to all full time employees or full time temporary employees who have worked minimum of 250 hours over the previous 12 month period. When possible employees are asked to submit family leave requests days in advance. The company recognizes that taking time off for family leave may not be foreseeable event and will consider all of the situations and circumstances under which approval for the leave is being requested. Before family leave is granted employees must first exhaust all available sick and vacation leave. The company will continue to underwrite any healthcare benefits during the family leave so long as the employee returns to work after the family leave is complete. Company reserves the right to recover all amounts it subsidizes or pays for health insurance for the employee if an employee does not return to work from family leave. An exception shall apply in the case where the employee cannot return to work because of his or her continued illness or that of family member. All sick leave vacation leave retirement credits or other benefit credits shall not accrue while the employee is on family leave. An employee while on family leave who is found to have applied for work accepted position or is employed by another company will be immediately terminated and the company shall recover all costs associated with the employees family leave.
Any employee failing to return to work from family leave as indicated on the Family Leave Term or failing to properly explain the absence to the Company Human Services Department will be considered as having voluntarily terminated his or her position. Military Leave Full time employees and full time temporary employees are entitled to military leave of absence when ordered to active duty for training as members of the National Guard or the U. S. Armed Forces. Regular full time employees and full time temporary employees who are ordered to active duty or drafted shall be entitled to reinstatement to their former positions or comparable positions with the same salary or pay grade. Employees placed on extended military leaves of absence will not receive pay from the Company nor accrue annual vacation or sick leave. Military Leave for Training Full time employees and full time temporary employees who are required to become active duty personnel for the purpose of attending training or other active duty events shall not suffer any loss of their regular pay during the first twenty one days of their absence from work. All full time employees and full time temporary employees are required to provide copy of their training orders or other paperwork to their supervisor or manager and their Human Resources Department.
Administrative Leave Disciplinary Regular employees and full time temporary employees placed on disciplinary administrative leave by the company shall be subject to the Company Disciplinary Guidelines as defined in the Company Disciplinary Handbook. Employees placed on administrative leaves of absence will not receive pay from the company nor accrue annual vacation or sick leave. Administrative Leave Non Disciplinary Regular employees and full time temporary employees placed on non disciplinary administrative leave by the company shall be subject to the Company Disciplinary Guidelines as defined in the Company Disciplinary Handbook. Jury Duty or Witness Summons Regular employees and full time temporary employees selected for jury duty or to give testimony in court proceeding that is not of their own making may request to take sick time off for the days they are required to be absent. Bereavement Leave
Regular employees and full time temporary employees shall be granted up to three days per year of bereavement leave for the death of spouse child parent life partner brother or sister grandparent grandparent in law grandchild son or daughter in law mother in law father in law brother in law sister in law stepchild child in law aunt uncle niece nephew and first and second cousin. All other relationships shall be excluded unless in the case where the employee is guardian. All bereavement leave is non accumulative. The total amount granted by the Company to an employee shall not exceed three days within any calendar year. If additional days of absences are required the employee may request sick leave or vacation leave. Time Off for Religious Observances and Work Schedules If an employee needs accommodations for religious holiday or belief the Company will attempt to aid the employees wishes provided such accommodations do not affect the safety and health of other employees; that no undue hardship is created for the Company or its employees; and that the accommodations do not violate the standards set forth in the Company Human Resources Guide. Holidays The Company will be closed for normal business operations in observation of regular holidays and other holidays as determined by the management and posted by the Human Resources Department. Regular employees and full time temporary employees who are not required to work will be excused on such days without being charged leave or losing pay. In the event such staff members are required to work on holiday they will be granted another holiday or be paid in accordance with the Companys overtime policy. Regular Holiday Schedule Labor Day 1st Monday in Sept. Thanksgiving Day 4th Thursday in November
Christmas Day December 25th New Years Day January 1st Memorial Day Last Monday in May Independence Day July 4th The Human Resources Department will post the yearly schedule of holidays. Contact Information Questions comments or concerns regarding the Vacation and Leave Policy may be directed to hr human resources email or to the following Human Resources Manager or Company representative.
hr human resources contact name Changes to this Vacation and Leave Policy The practices described in this Vacation and Leave Policy are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Vacation and Leave Policy at any time. Appropriate notice will be given to all employees concerning such amendments. Effective Date. current date
company name SALARY REDUCTION NOTICE current date To. contract first name contract last name contract job title Re. Notice of Salary Reduction Dear contract first name contract last name. This is notice by company name that effective start date your salary will be reduced from Insert Old Salary to Insert New Salary This action is being taken as result of. Insert reason for salary reduction such as union agreement or an overall cutback in salaries.
This salary reduction shall be in effect as of start date. If you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Manager. Sincerely Human Resources Manager Department cc. Human Resources Manager
Department Manager Personnel File address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone phone number
company name EXIT INTERVIEW WORKSHEET Why are you leaving your job. What were the most important considerations in taking new job. Salary. Benefits. Working conditions. Promotional opportunities. Were you satisfied with your salary here. Were you satisfied with your benefits here. Does the new company offer better salary or benefits. What did you like most about your job here. What did you like least about your job here. Do you feel that you had the training and support to effectively do your job here.
Do you have any changes to suggest that would make the job better. Did anyone in this company harass you discriminate against you or cause hostile working environment here. How do you generally feel about this company. Is there anything this company can do to make you stay. Are there any other comments you would like to make. address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone phone number
company name REINSTATEMENT NOTICE current date To. contract first name contract last name contract job title Re. Notice of Reinstatement Dear contract first name contract last name. This is notice from the company that effective start date you will be reinstated to your former position at company name. Your salary and your benefits will be identical to your salary and benefits before you left the company. If you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Manager. Welcome back. Sincerely
Human Resources Manager Department cc. Human Resources Manager Department Manager Personnel File
company name NOTICE OF COMPENSATION SALARY INCREASE current date contract first name contract last name contract job title Re. company name Notice of Compensation Increase Dear contract first name contract last name. company name is pleased to offer you an increase in compensation for the position you currently hold contract job title to Insert Dollar Amount of Increase annually. You will also be granted the following incentives and benefits. List any standard or general benefits that the offer includes health vacation etc.
List any additional incentives such as stock options profit sharing or other grants or warrants that may need explanation or qualification. Include any vesting requirements but it is not necessary to go into great detail unless this employees compensation is non standard or may not fall easily into the definitions in your Human Resources Guide. Insert any additional duties or expectations that may accompany this compensation increase. Please sign below to indicate your approval of the above changes and return this document to the Human Resources Department. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call me direct at phone number or send me an email message at mail address. ACCEPTED AND AGREED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
EMPLOYEE By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Human Resources Department
company name INTERNET AND ASSET USAGE POLICY This policy sets forth guidelines and defines the conditions under which an employee contractor vendor or any other person user may use Company business assets including but not limited to Company Internet access; its private network ; its vendors suppliers and partners networks; and its Email system or any other access point or connection resource while conducting business for or on behalf of the Company. Introduction The Company makes available its various assets hardware software services and computer network in order to allow its employees access to resources to effectively execute their job functions and duties. This policy defines the Companys official policy regarding Internet connectivity and usage. Before access to the Internet via the company network is approved the user is required to read and sign this Internet Usage and Asset Policy prior to accessing the Internet and Company assets. Definition of Acceptable Use Acceptable use shall be defined as but not limited to the following examples. * Purposes relating to job or for work requirements. * Sending or receiving personal mail so long as any email that is sent using Company Email account shall have the authorized Company disclaimer at the bottom of the email stating that the contents of this message may not represent the views of the Company.
* Using instant messaging software for business purposes. * Posting to Usenet and other message boards for work purposes. * Making use of any other Internet service or protocol without first obtaining permission from the Company. Definition of Unacceptable Use Unacceptable use shall be defined as but not limited to the following examples. * Using the Internet for personal commercial purposes.
* Sending bulk unsolicited email Spam. * Engaging in file sharing or Peer to Peer Networking P2P. * Disseminating any confidential information about the Company or its customers and customers. * Disseminating any personal contact information of employees vendors contractors or officers without prior approval. * Displaying Company projects screenshots materials references descriptions or intellectual property publicly or in personal portfolios or resumes including the use of Company and Companys Customer trademarks copyrights or any other marks or materials that may be deemed in violation of the Companys nondisclosure agreements. * Downloading or using excessive amounts of bandwidth of streams of data for non essential non work related activities. * Downloading Shareware or Freeware programs or software that have not been authorized. * Installing ANY Software on Company computer or other asset without prior approval from manager or supervisor. * Compromising the security of the Company network company computers or any other company resource by engaging in unacceptable usage of the Internet.
* Competing in or entering contests or other competitions in which Company assets or resources are used or in which email addresses that identify the company are displayed; or any other identification or indication of relationship between the user and the Company of which the Company may not approve. * Knowingly causing someone to view content that may be deemed as obscene immoral or illegal or that may cause the Company to be held liable for discrimination or obscenity. * Knowingly causing disruption or interference with any network or user whether associated with the Company or not. * Engaging in any online activity that negatively depicts race religion sex or creed. * Searching for requesting acquiring storing or disseminating images text or data that are pornographic whether legal or not or that negatively depict race religion sex age or creed.
* Conducting third party business or personal business enterprise not benefiting the Company political or religious activity engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities or knowingly disseminating false or otherwise libelous materials. * Violation of any Copyright Trademark Patent or other Intellectual property whether owned by the Company or not. * Engaging in online gaming or gambling. * Engaging in the purchase of goods or services and using Company credit card shipping location or other information that may reflect poorly on the Company. * Accessing any Company resource or asset that is not within the scope of the users normal work and job functions. Examples include but are not limited to. customer or customer information personnel files and data or any other documents not required for the proper execution of the users normal job functions or duties. * Displaying Company email address or URL on an inappropriate web site that may lead to loss of reputation for the Company examples. Adult Dating Political Religious or other unauthorized or inappropriate web sites.
* Referencing or hyper linking linking of any Company resource document or web site content that may be objectionable to the Company or in violation of this Internet and Asset Usage Policy. * Any other illegal purpose whether listed here or not that would encourage or conduct criminal activity offense exposure to civil liability or otherwise violate any regulations local state national or international law including without limitations US export control laws and regulations. Consequences of Violations Violations of the Internet Usage Policy are logged and documented. Violations may lead to revocation of the employees Internet access privileges and or may lead to disciplinary action including termination. The Company also reserves the right to pursue legal remedy for damages incurred as result of an employees violation. The Company maintains log that monitors each employees Internet usage including but not limited to. * The web sites the employee has accessed.
* The email addresses and content of such email that the employee sends using Company resources. * Logs of chat sessions. * Timestamps and logs of files opened modified and deleted from the network computers or resources. * All logins to Company secure servers. * TCP IP UDP packets of data in part or in whole. Certain illegal activities will require that Company immediately notify or comply with the proper authorities upon discovery. The Company reserves the right to examine any users Email Account Web Logs Chat Logs or any other information passed through Company resources or Network or stored on Company computers at any time and without prior notice.
Inappropriate Use of Resources Inappropriate use of resources shall be defined as engaging in any activity by users that is inconsistent with the business needs and goals of the Company. Engaging in any activity that adversely affects the users productivity will not be tolerated. When you access the Internet for business purposes you are representing the Company with each site or activity you engage in. Special attention must be paid to such activities that do not directly contribute to the fulfillment of the employees job description or duties. Examples include but are not limited to. * Surfing the web for non business purposes. * Using Company email to register for service newsletter or other resource that is not for business purposes. * Playing online games or chatting.
* Downloading of Cracks Warez or other illegal Software. * Posting to message boards or Usenet groups for non business purposes. Accessing Internet Services Access to the Internet is provided in order to support Companys business activities and goals. Employees should think of their Internet access as privilege and that they are accessing this resource on behalf of the Company to do their jobs. At no time is user allowed to give or grant access rights to any Company service or asset without seeking prior approval from the Company. The Company maintains the following list of Internet services with specific guidelines about how to access them. Should employees have any questions concerning their responsibilities when accessing these services they should ask supervisor or manager for clarification. If at any time employees question whether they should be engaging in particular activity online whether for business or not we encourage them to seek permission if they have any doubt about whether the activity is acceptable or not. The Company shall provide all required hardware and software to access the following services. * Web Browser. The Company will provide an up to date version of the required web browser. Users may not install any other web browser without first getting the approval of manager or supervisor. * Email. The Company will provide an up to date version of the required email client software. Users may not install any other email client without first getting the approval of manager or supervisor. * Web based Email. The Company maintains secure web based email system for users to connect to when they are not in the office. Users may not connect to the web based email system until they have installed the official Company security software and receive permission from the Company IT department to connect.
* File Transfer Protocol FTP. Users who require FTP access to Company resource must first seek permission from the Company IT department which will provide preferred or required FTP client for the user. * Other Services. Secure Shell Remote Desktop Telnet etc. Users who require access to other services must first seek permission from the Company IT department. Due to the ever changing nature of the Internet and how it is used the Company may add or remove access to services as it sees fit. If you see service not listed here it does not imply that the use of such service would not constitute breach of Company policy. If you require the use of service not defined or covered in this document you must first get permission from supervisor or manager. All unapproved services or access are strictly forbidden. Responsibility for Online Activities Users are responsible for their online activities. Each employee must indemnify the Company from all claims of loss whether direct or indirect and from any consequential losses suffered by the Company due to breach of the Company Internet and Asset Policy.
Company is not responsible for users who display store or otherwise transmit any personal information such as passwords banking information credit card numbers social security or tax ID numbers or make use of Internet passports or wallets. Company shall not be held liable for damages resulting from any loss of such information abuse by other parties or any consequential loss of personal property or injury resulting from the storage or loss of such information. Rules Governing the Installation of Software on Company Computers Use of any Company Software in manner not consistent with its intended use is strictly forbidden. Users must adhere to the licensing restrictions and agreements of each vendor whenever they install or make use of software. Users may not install copy or otherwise distribute software in manner that is not consistent with the Companys software licensing agreement with each vendor. Questions regarding the lawful usage of software should be directed to the Company IT department or to manager. A list of acceptable software is maintained by the Company IT Department and you must obtain permission from either the IT Department or manager prior to any installation of any software on company computer network or resource. Rules Governing the use of Royalty Free and Rights Protected Images Source Code Open Source Stock Photography and other Rights Managed Materials Use of any Royalty Free Rights Protected Images Source Code Open Source Stock Photography or other Rights Managed Materials is limited to those files that can be proven to be covered under the GPL General Public License or another verifiable license. All code images or other resource incorporated or used in project for the Company must have on file one or more of the following. The original license file or receipt for the asset used A transfer of copyright or right to license for specific purpose or Any receipt of payments for the asset.
It is the Companys policy that none of the above mentioned items be incorporated into Company project customer project or employed for any other use for or by the Company or its employees whether public or not. The practices described in this Internet Usage and Asset Policy are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Internet Usage and Asset Policy at any time. Appropriate notice will be given to all employees contractors vendors or other users of Company resources governed under this Agreement concerning such amendments. Effective Date. current date I hereby declare that have read and fully understand my duties and obligations set forth in the above Internet Usage and Asset Policy for company name and will uphold these duties and obligations at all times. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. contract first name contract last name By signator authorized signature or signer.
Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Employee Initials