alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
company name PETTY CASH POLICY Introduction company names policy on handling petty cash is described below. Use this page to describe your organizations policys for using and handling petty cash small amounts of bills and coins. Purpose and Permitted Usage Describe here how and when petty cash should be used as well as usages that are not permitted. For example you might say something like The petty cash supply is maintained and used for making change during ticket sales only. Any other use must be approved in advance by the manager. Authorized Users List the names of individuals or the category of people e. g. cashiers or waiters who are authorized to handle the petty cash. Setup and Reimbursement of Cash Supply
Describe your policy for accounting for petty cash at the beginning of time period. For most organizations this would be the beginning of work shift or business day but it also could be every time different employee handles the cash. Describe how and by whom the cash is acquired and counted during setup for the work period or event. Be sure to include the numbers and types of bills and coins that are required at the beginning of the period too as well as describing how and by whom petty cash will be resupplied after spending. Documentation Accounting Describe how records will be kept of how cash was disbursed. For example you might say All usages of petty cash the amount the recipient the reason must be entered in the ledger that accompanies the cash box or Each disbursement from the petty cash fund must be entered in the XYZ spreadsheet online. Reconciliation Describe who is responsible for reconciling the records of expenditures from the petty cash fund and when this must happen. For example you might write At the end of each shift the supervisor must reconcile the usage of petty cash with the remainder write the total usage and remainder in the ledger and sign next to the daily total. In the event that the amounts cannot be reconciled this discrepancy must be reported to the division manager. Securing the Petty Cash
Describe how and where the petty cash will be kept and who has the responsibility for securing the funds when they are not in use. This might include routinely depositing funds in excess of specific amount in bank account locking the funds up in safe etc. Other Considerations Describe any other important issues. These might include your policies for changing the amount of petty cash on hand closing an account authorizing substitute personnel on occasion or penalties for mishandling the petty cash any details that are part of your petty cash policy and have not been described above. Effective Date. current date Approval. approved approver
SMARTPHONE AND PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT PDA USAGE POLICY The purpose of this policy is to set forth Company Smartphone and Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy by which employees and contractors will abide while using leasing or otherwise making use of Personal Digital Assistant PDA devices. The intention of this policy is to provide proper guidance to employees and contractors who make use of PDAs during the course of their work with company name. As an employee or contractor of company name you are required to comply with this policy at all times. Terms and Conditions The Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy is as follows. 1. Definitions. For the purpose of this Smartphone and Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy PDA shall be defined as hand held computing device tablet or phone smartphone that provides Internet access wireless or otherwise software applications communication and email services and network connectivity through cellular Wi Max Wi Fi or other networks. 2. Approved List of Devices Hardware.
Due to the changing nature of Smartphone and PDA devices company name shall only support limited number of hardware devices and configurations. This is done in order to provide employees with high level of support while ensuring enough flexibility for employees to select the appropriate PDA that meets their job requirements. This approved list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following hardware shall be supported. Insert Supported Hardware Here 3. Approved List of Software and Technologies. In order to effectively interface with Company resources networks mail servers and other communication systems the following software and technologies shall be required to be used for the following Company tasks. There shall be no exception to this list without prior written approval from IT Department Manager etc. Due to the changing nature of PDA devices company name shall only support limited number of hardware devices and configurations. This approved list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following required software and technologies shall be used for the following tasks. Email Calendar Client Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Docking Hot Synch or other Synchronization Systems
Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Operating Systems OS Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Virtual Private Networking VPN Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here FTP SFTP or SSH Access Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Instant Messenger IM or Chat Programs Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here
Other Software Systems Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here 4. Use of Personal PDAs. Employees may use PDAs that they own or lease provided that they meet the above guidelines AND that they have written permission from IT Department Manager etc. 5. PDA General Usage Policies. Use of PDAs by Company employees and contractors shall be governed by the Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy as well as the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy. Copies of these policies may be obtained from the Company Human Resources Department.
* All PDAs provided to employees and contractors may not be used for commercial or other activities from which they directly or indirectly personally profit or have profit motive. * All PDAs must have the Company required applications and security software installed prior to accessing Company resources or networks. Employees must have the Company IT Department review and certify that all PDAs meet the Company Network Security Policy prior to their use. * All PDAs shall make use of access control systems and encryption. * All PDAs and software running on PDAs must use complex passwords and secure digital certificates for remote access. * All PDAs shall make use of self updating or software that automatically updates itself to ensure that the devices comply with the Company Network Security Policy. * All PDAs whether owned by the employee or not shall be subject to on demand audits by the IT Department or Managers to ensure compliance with the Company Network Security Policy.
* All PDAs provided to employees and contractors must be serialized and recorded into Company Inventory. This includes all PDAs purchased by employees or contractors that they are later reimbursed for. 6. PDA Usage and Your Health and Safety. Improper usage or overuse of PDAs can lead to injury tendinitis or swelling of tissues and joints. The following is provided to help you avoid such injury while you use your PDA. If you have questions or concerns or would like demonstration of these safety techniques please contact the Human Resources Department. Proper use of your PDA includes.
* Taking frequent breaks from using your PDA. * Immediately stopping use if you experience any of the following symptoms. pain in your thumb fingers wrist joints or anywhere else on your body. * Immediately stopping use if your hands or extremities feel numb or are tingling. * Avoiding typing for more than few minutes at time. * Avoiding typing only with your thumb. * Making sure that your wrists are in an upright position and not flexed or bent when typing. Try placing support underneath your PDA whenever possible. The American Physical Therapy Association recommends the following simple exercises. * Tap each finger with the thumb of the same hand. Repeat five times. * Alternate tapping the palm of your hand and the back of your hand against your thigh as quickly as you can. Repeat times.
* Open your hands and spread your fingers as far apart as possible. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together and turn your palms away from your body as you extend your arms forward. You should only feel gentle stretch. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together turn your palms away from your body and extend your arms overhead. You should feel the stretch in your upper torso and shoulders to hand. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. 7. Responsibility and Storage of PDAs. Company employees and contractors accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur that is deemed by the Company to be excessive and beyond what would be consider normal wear and tear. The following guidelines have been provided to aid employees and contractors with the physical safety and responsible storage of their PDAs. * PDAs should never be stored in locked car glove compartment rooftop luggage system trunk or in plain view in order to avoid theft and damage from severe temperature changes. * Employees or contractors traveling by air must carry all PDAs onboard their flight with them. This is to prevent accident loss or theft of sensitive data from checked baggage as well as potential damage that may occur from storing the PDA in non pressurized environment. * PDAs should never be put through the metal detectors at airport security screening checkpoints. Employees or contractors should be aware that they may be required to power up their PDA at such checkpoints and failure to do so may result in the PDA being impounded or seized by Airport Security. To ensure compliance with Company policies you should make sure that your PDA is sufficiently charged prior to traveling by air.
8. Modification of Agreement. Company reserves the right to add modify or delete any provision of this Agreement at any time and without notice. Company reserves the right to restrict any access right at any time whether violation of this Agreement occurs or not. Company reserves the exclusive right and will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes violation of any of these provisions. 9. Improper or Illegal Conduct. Failure to adhere to the policies and provisions of this Agreement may result in disciplinary actions and or termination. The following shall be construed as violations. a Allowing access to any restricted information by individuals or purposefully allowing individuals to gain access to PDA for non company or non authorized activities. b Allowing any dangerous or restricted software or application to be installed on the PDA at any time. c Engaging in any behavior with PDA that would violate the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy or Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy.
10. Consequences of Violation. If Company becomes aware of an alleged violation of any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any other policy that has been posted on its web site made available to employees or contractors via email or posted in any other form Company shall initiate an investigation. During the investigation Company may restrict access to the employees PDA whether personally owned or otherwise in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Company may at its sole discretion restrict suspend or remove employees PDA without notice or refund or pursue civil remedies as it deems necessary. Company shall notify the appropriate law enforcement department of any such violations. Company shall not be responsible for any payment refunds or compensation in any way for service disruptions or termination resulting from violations of this Agreement. Effective Date. current date
TELECOMMUTING AND REMOTE WORK POLICY This policy sets forth guidelines and defines the conditions under which an employee contractor vendor or any other person user may remotely use Company business assets including but not limited to Company Internet access; its private network ; its vendors suppliers and partners networks; and its Email system or any other access point or connection resource while conducting business for or on behalf of the Company. Introduction The Company makes available its various assets hardware software services and computer network in order to allow its employees remote access to resources to effectively execute their job functions and duties outside of normal Company locations and offices. This policy defines the Companys official policy regarding Internet connectivity and usage while working remotely as well as describing the documentation and recordkeeping required by our Human Resources department for payroll. Before access to the Internet via the company network is approved users are required to read and sign this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy prior to beginning such work in order to be fully credited or compensated for the work they are performing. The following conditions for telecommuting and remote work are understood and agreed upon by the employee and the management of company name.
The employees authorized remote work location shall be. Employee Address Employee City Employee State Employee Postal Code The employees authorized remote work location shall consist of the following. Describe location requirements hardware requirements and or company software to be used. The employee shall access the Company Network using only the following. Describe connectivity requirements software required and security procedures to be followed. The employees telecommuting work schedule will be.
Insert work schedule here. The employees reporting requirements to Human Resources shall be. Insert reporting requirements here. General Telecommuting Policies and Code of Conduct Telecommuting is for the benefit of the Company. Employees of company name shall conduct their work from remote location in the same manner as if they were in Companys offices. Employees must adhere to their normal work schedule and make themselves available for communication and meetings during their normal work hours.
During normal work hours employees must get authorization or acknowledgment from their manager or supervisor that they have permission to leave their telecommuting location. Employees who send or receive personal email or communications from their remote work location so long as any email is sent using Company Email account shall have the authorized Company disclaimer at the bottom of the email stating that the contents of this message may not represent the views of the Company. Employees may not make use of personal or non authorized email accounts or forms of communication while at their remote location for the purpose of Company business without first obtaining permission from the Company. Employees performing work at remote location must report all suspected breaches of security viruses spyware or other occurrences that may impact the integrity of the systems or network they interact with while accessing Company resources from their remote location. Subject to the Company Acceptable Use Policy AUP for accessing Company Resources and Networking employees may NOT access Company Resources if ANY of the following conditions are true about the employees remote location. Unacceptable use shall be defined as but not limited to the following examples. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for personal commercial purposes. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for sending bulk unsolicited email Spam.
* The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for engaging in file sharing or Peer to Peer Networking P2P. * The remote location workstation or computer allows another user or family member access to displaying Company projects screenshots materials references descriptions or intellectual property publicly or in personal portfolios or resumes including the use of Company and Companys Customer trademarks copyrights or any other marks or materials that may be deemed in violation of the Companys nondisclosure agreements. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading or using excessive amounts of bandwidth of streams of data for non essential non work related activities. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading Software Shareware or Freeware programs or software that have not been authorized or are unrelated to the performance of the employees duties with company name. * The remote location stores or may knowingly cause someone to view content that may be deemed obscene immoral or illegal or that may cause the Company to be held liable for discrimination or obscenity. * The remote location workstation or computer has technical issues that knowingly may cause disruption or interference with any network or user whether associated with the Company or not.
* The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for conducting third party business or personal business enterprise not benefiting the Company engaging in political or religious activity engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities or knowingly disseminating false or otherwise libelous materials. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading or engaging in online gaming or gambling. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for accessing copying or saving any Company resource or asset that is not within the scope of the users normal work and job functions. Examples include but are not limited to customer or customer information personnel files and data or any other documents not required for the proper execution of the users normal job functions or duties. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for any other illegal purpose whether listed here or not that would encourage or conduct criminal activity offense; provide exposure to civil liability; or otherwise violate any regulations or local state national or international law; including without limitations U. S. export control laws and regulations. Consequences of Violations Violations of the Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy are logged and documented. Violations may lead to revocation of the employees telecommuting and remote work privileges and or may lead to disciplinary action including termination. The Company also reserves the right to pursue legal remedy for damages incurred as result of an employees violation. Certain illegal activities will require that Company immediately notify or comply with the proper authorities upon discovery. The Company reserves the right to examine any users Email Account Web Logs Chat Logs or any other information passed through Company resources or Network or stored on Company computers at any time and without prior notice. In the event of security related breach at the employees remote location involving employee owned equipment or resources Company may request access to such equipment for examination and evaluation.
The practices described in this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy at any time. Appropriate notice will be given to all employees contractors vendors or other users of Company resources governed under this Agreement concerning such amendments. Effective Date. current date I hereby declare that have read and fully understand my duties and obligations set forth in the above company name Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy and will uphold these duties and obligations at all times. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. contract first name contract last name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Employee Initials