alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
company name PETTY CASH POLICY Introduction company names policy on handling petty cash is described below. Use this page to describe your organizations policys for using and handling petty cash small amounts of bills and coins. Purpose and Permitted Usage Describe here how and when petty cash should be used as well as usages that are not permitted. For example you might say something like The petty cash supply is maintained and used for making change during ticket sales only. Any other use must be approved in advance by the manager. Authorized Users List the names of individuals or the category of people e. g. cashiers or waiters who are authorized to handle the petty cash. Setup and Reimbursement of Cash Supply
Describe your policy for accounting for petty cash at the beginning of time period. For most organizations this would be the beginning of work shift or business day but it also could be every time different employee handles the cash. Describe how and by whom the cash is acquired and counted during setup for the work period or event. Be sure to include the numbers and types of bills and coins that are required at the beginning of the period too as well as describing how and by whom petty cash will be resupplied after spending. Documentation Accounting Describe how records will be kept of how cash was disbursed. For example you might say All usages of petty cash the amount the recipient the reason must be entered in the ledger that accompanies the cash box or Each disbursement from the petty cash fund must be entered in the XYZ spreadsheet online. Reconciliation Describe who is responsible for reconciling the records of expenditures from the petty cash fund and when this must happen. For example you might write At the end of each shift the supervisor must reconcile the usage of petty cash with the remainder write the total usage and remainder in the ledger and sign next to the daily total. In the event that the amounts cannot be reconciled this discrepancy must be reported to the division manager. Securing the Petty Cash
Describe how and where the petty cash will be kept and who has the responsibility for securing the funds when they are not in use. This might include routinely depositing funds in excess of specific amount in bank account locking the funds up in safe etc. Other Considerations Describe any other important issues. These might include your policies for changing the amount of petty cash on hand closing an account authorizing substitute personnel on occasion or penalties for mishandling the petty cash any details that are part of your petty cash policy and have not been described above. Effective Date. current date Approval. approved approver
company name Wellness Reimbursement Request Date. current date Employee. contract first name contract last name Department. department Supervisor. supervisor manager Employee Job Information Position. contract job title Status. Full time N Date of Hire. Work Type. Hourly Salary Shift Type. Day Night Swing Other Instructions. Supervisor must complete the following form and file it with the Human Resources Department. Employee must provide receipt for all reimbursed wellness activities. Description of Wellness Program or Activities Describe the wellness program or activities you are seeking reimbursement for.
Qualifications Does employee have receipt of payment for the activities being submitted for reimbursement. Yes No. Are the activities submitted for reimbursement Qualified Wellness Program activities. Yes No. Qualified Wellness Program Activities Purpose of company name Wellness Reimbursement Plan. The purpose of this plan is to provide our full time employees with financial incentives and assistance to encourage participation in health and wellness activities and programs such as health club memberships aerobic exercise classes health education classes and smoking and tobacco cessation or weight management programs. Who can participate in Wellness Reimbursement. Full time regular employees are eligible to participate in the wellness reimbursement program. The maximum benefit an employee can receive is limited to Insert Amount month for all qualified activities. For an activity to be considered qualified the employee must participate in the activity for three consecutive months to be eligible for reimbursement. The company will also reimburse any previously paid qualified wellness expense so long as it is within six months of the reimbursement request subject to documentation requirements. The following activities shall be excluded from the Wellness Reimbursement plan.
* Recreational sports programs unless included in health club membership dues * Recreational sports events including marathons triathlons tournaments * Personal trainer fees and personal fitness or sports equipment * Classes training or instruction that is not provided by licensed business or instructor proof may be required * Meals supplements or aids for weight loss body building or for smoking tobacco cessation * Massage programs * Medical treatment programs or therapy
* Psychological treatment programs or therapy * Fees finance charges late fees or other charges not part of regular health club or classroom dues Payment Requirements. All reimbursement requests must have paid receipt showing the wellness activity purchased date of purchase the business Tax ID and the period of time that the purchase covers. For multi month purchases made up front company shall reimburse up to Insert Amount month paid on quarterly basis. Company will reimburse only wellness expenses incurred during employment with company name. Expenses prior to employment with company name shall not be considered.
Company reserves the right to request additional information or documentation on all requested reimbursements. Company may also deny reimbursement expense if that expense is determined to be covered under an applicable health insurance plan or other reimbursable program. Employees may not submit wellness reimbursement request for any expense that has already been submitted or paid out through Flexible Spending Account FSA Health Savings Account HSA or Medical Reimbursement Account MRA. If you have any questions concerning the eligibility of any wellness expense please consult the Human Resources Department. Notes. Supervisor Signature Date For Office Use Only Received By signator authorized signature or signer. Human Resources Manager Date Include Employee Contact HR Information address address city state or province zip or postal code
Phone phone number
SMARTPHONE AND PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT PDA USAGE POLICY The purpose of this policy is to set forth Company Smartphone and Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy by which employees and contractors will abide while using leasing or otherwise making use of Personal Digital Assistant PDA devices. The intention of this policy is to provide proper guidance to employees and contractors who make use of PDAs during the course of their work with company name. As an employee or contractor of company name you are required to comply with this policy at all times. Terms and Conditions The Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy is as follows. 1. Definitions. For the purpose of this Smartphone and Personal Digital Assistant PDA Usage Policy PDA shall be defined as hand held computing device tablet or phone smartphone that provides Internet access wireless or otherwise software applications communication and email services and network connectivity through cellular Wi Max Wi Fi or other networks. 2. Approved List of Devices Hardware.
Due to the changing nature of Smartphone and PDA devices company name shall only support limited number of hardware devices and configurations. This is done in order to provide employees with high level of support while ensuring enough flexibility for employees to select the appropriate PDA that meets their job requirements. This approved list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following hardware shall be supported. Insert Supported Hardware Here 3. Approved List of Software and Technologies. In order to effectively interface with Company resources networks mail servers and other communication systems the following software and technologies shall be required to be used for the following Company tasks. There shall be no exception to this list without prior written approval from IT Department Manager etc. Due to the changing nature of PDA devices company name shall only support limited number of hardware devices and configurations. This approved list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following required software and technologies shall be used for the following tasks. Email Calendar Client Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Docking Hot Synch or other Synchronization Systems
Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Operating Systems OS Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Virtual Private Networking VPN Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here FTP SFTP or SSH Access Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here Instant Messenger IM or Chat Programs Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here
Other Software Systems Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here 4. Use of Personal PDAs. Employees may use PDAs that they own or lease provided that they meet the above guidelines AND that they have written permission from IT Department Manager etc. 5. PDA General Usage Policies. Use of PDAs by Company employees and contractors shall be governed by the Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy as well as the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy. Copies of these policies may be obtained from the Company Human Resources Department.
* All PDAs provided to employees and contractors may not be used for commercial or other activities from which they directly or indirectly personally profit or have profit motive. * All PDAs must have the Company required applications and security software installed prior to accessing Company resources or networks. Employees must have the Company IT Department review and certify that all PDAs meet the Company Network Security Policy prior to their use. * All PDAs shall make use of access control systems and encryption. * All PDAs and software running on PDAs must use complex passwords and secure digital certificates for remote access. * All PDAs shall make use of self updating or software that automatically updates itself to ensure that the devices comply with the Company Network Security Policy. * All PDAs whether owned by the employee or not shall be subject to on demand audits by the IT Department or Managers to ensure compliance with the Company Network Security Policy.
* All PDAs provided to employees and contractors must be serialized and recorded into Company Inventory. This includes all PDAs purchased by employees or contractors that they are later reimbursed for. 6. PDA Usage and Your Health and Safety. Improper usage or overuse of PDAs can lead to injury tendinitis or swelling of tissues and joints. The following is provided to help you avoid such injury while you use your PDA. If you have questions or concerns or would like demonstration of these safety techniques please contact the Human Resources Department. Proper use of your PDA includes.
* Taking frequent breaks from using your PDA. * Immediately stopping use if you experience any of the following symptoms. pain in your thumb fingers wrist joints or anywhere else on your body. * Immediately stopping use if your hands or extremities feel numb or are tingling. * Avoiding typing for more than few minutes at time. * Avoiding typing only with your thumb. * Making sure that your wrists are in an upright position and not flexed or bent when typing. Try placing support underneath your PDA whenever possible. The American Physical Therapy Association recommends the following simple exercises. * Tap each finger with the thumb of the same hand. Repeat five times. * Alternate tapping the palm of your hand and the back of your hand against your thigh as quickly as you can. Repeat times.
* Open your hands and spread your fingers as far apart as possible. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together and turn your palms away from your body as you extend your arms forward. You should only feel gentle stretch. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together turn your palms away from your body and extend your arms overhead. You should feel the stretch in your upper torso and shoulders to hand. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. 7. Responsibility and Storage of PDAs. Company employees and contractors accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur that is deemed by the Company to be excessive and beyond what would be consider normal wear and tear. The following guidelines have been provided to aid employees and contractors with the physical safety and responsible storage of their PDAs. * PDAs should never be stored in locked car glove compartment rooftop luggage system trunk or in plain view in order to avoid theft and damage from severe temperature changes. * Employees or contractors traveling by air must carry all PDAs onboard their flight with them. This is to prevent accident loss or theft of sensitive data from checked baggage as well as potential damage that may occur from storing the PDA in non pressurized environment. * PDAs should never be put through the metal detectors at airport security screening checkpoints. Employees or contractors should be aware that they may be required to power up their PDA at such checkpoints and failure to do so may result in the PDA being impounded or seized by Airport Security. To ensure compliance with Company policies you should make sure that your PDA is sufficiently charged prior to traveling by air.
8. Modification of Agreement. Company reserves the right to add modify or delete any provision of this Agreement at any time and without notice. Company reserves the right to restrict any access right at any time whether violation of this Agreement occurs or not. Company reserves the exclusive right and will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes violation of any of these provisions. 9. Improper or Illegal Conduct. Failure to adhere to the policies and provisions of this Agreement may result in disciplinary actions and or termination. The following shall be construed as violations. a Allowing access to any restricted information by individuals or purposefully allowing individuals to gain access to PDA for non company or non authorized activities. b Allowing any dangerous or restricted software or application to be installed on the PDA at any time. c Engaging in any behavior with PDA that would violate the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy or Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy.
10. Consequences of Violation. If Company becomes aware of an alleged violation of any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any other policy that has been posted on its web site made available to employees or contractors via email or posted in any other form Company shall initiate an investigation. During the investigation Company may restrict access to the employees PDA whether personally owned or otherwise in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Company may at its sole discretion restrict suspend or remove employees PDA without notice or refund or pursue civil remedies as it deems necessary. Company shall notify the appropriate law enforcement department of any such violations. Company shall not be responsible for any payment refunds or compensation in any way for service disruptions or termination resulting from violations of this Agreement. Effective Date. current date
Human Resources Guide Addendum Insert Addendum Content Here Contact Information Questions comments or concerns regarding this addendum may be directed to hr human resources email or to the following Human Resources Manager or Company representative. hr human resources contact name Addendum Effective Date. current date Addendum Authorization. By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer.
Date when the contact was signed For Office Use Only Approved By signator authorized signature or signer. Human Resources Manager Date
EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT AND RESPONSIBILITY FORM company name address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone phone number CHECKOUT DATE. Employee Name Please print Department Supervisor
Equipment to be checked out to Employee by Company Included Software and Licenses attach additional lists if necessary Replacement Value of all Equipment and Software Please list any defects damage or problems with any equipment to be checked out to employee. Sensitive and Confidential Information All employees contractors or staff members have the obligation to protect sensitive and confidential information that may be contained on any equipment that they check out or that may be in their possession. All mobile computing users who make use of wireless networks must use VPN encryption protocols to send or transmit sensitive or confidential information in any form. No employee contractor or staff should ever access an internal company network resource without being secured by VPN encryption protocols as all Company internal networks network resources or other internal assets shall be deemed sensitive and confidential information. The Company also reserves the right to pursue legal remedy for damages incurred as result of an employees violation. For additional information consult the Company Wireless Network and Mobile Computing Policy.
Certain illegal activities will require that Company immediately notify or comply with the proper authorities upon discovery. The Company reserves the right to examine any users equipment whether personally owned or Company owned that accesses Company Email Account Web Logs Chat Logs Networks Access Points or any other information passed through Company resources or Network or stored on Company computers at any time and without prior notice. Company is not responsible for users who display store or otherwise transmit any personal information such as passwords banking information credit card numbers social security or tax ID numbers or make use of Internet passports or wallets while using Company equipment. Company shall not be held liable for damages resulting from any loss of such information abuse by other parties or any consequential loss of personal property or injury resulting from the storage or loss of such information. The practices described in this Equipment Checkout and Responsibility Form are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time. Effective Date. current date I hereby declare that have read and fully understand my duties and obligations set forth in the above Equipment Checkout and Responsibility Form for company name and will uphold these duties and obligations at all times.
EXECUTED as of the date first written above. Signature. Date when the contact was signed Employee Initials