the days of handshakes are over, and you must protect yourself. I know this first hand for a fact. Sixteen (16) years in the business of dealing with legal matters tells me everyone doing any business should have this in their system just as they have spell check and a thesaurus."
This policy is intended to be used as starting services policy template for online use. Edit as needed for each specific web site and integrate the text into the web site HTML code and reformat as needed. company name SHIPPING POLICY Our shipping policies appear below. Most orders placed before P. M. EST will be processed and shipped on the same day. Orders placed after P. M. EST may be processed and shipped on the next business day. Confirmations of orders and shipping notices will be sent to the customer via the email address entered on the order form. Order confirmations will include copy of the order availability status and if already shipped tracking information and expected delivery date. Orders for products not immediately available will receive confirmation of order that includes notice of approximate availability. When the order is shipped customer will receive shipping notification. Large orders requiring oversize or multiple packages may result in additional shipping charges. Customer will be notified of these charges when order is confirmed and may cancel the order or approve the charges before shipping.
Customer will be billed at the time of shipping. All credit cards are verified before shipping. Orders will be shipped via USPS UPS or FedEx depending on the type of shipping selected by the customer. All orders require physical address; we cannot deliver to P. O. boxes or APO FPO addresses. All expected delivery dates are estimates. Actual delivery dates may vary due to weekends holidays or unexpected schedule disruptions. Customers may be charged sales tax as required by applicable laws in different jurisdictions. Sales tax charges will appear on the order confirmation and customer may cancel or approve the order before shipping. Regulations may prohibit us from shipping some items to specific locations. If an item is prohibited from shipping to the customers residence customer will be notified at the time of order and the order may be cancelled or modified at that time. All orders leave our warehouse in perfect condition. If an order is damaged in shipping customers should contact the shipping company to make claim. All shipping costs on returned items will be paid by the customer.
company name AGE VERIFICATION POLICY Disclaimer. This is not legal advice. Consult your local attorney for applicable laws and legal age limits in your area. The legal age may vary from state to state and country to country. Make sure that you are in compliance with the legal age within your location and update your policy accordingly. Companies that engage in activities that apply to Title Section Record Keeping Requirements should consult the appropriate laws and ensure record keeping is in compliance. As an employee you may encounter situations where you are legally required to verify the age of customer or other party and to keep records of that verification. Software Departments For web designers and software engineers the following situations are examples of times when age of customers users must be verified. * When users attempt to access web sites containing material restricted by age * When users attempt to order products that are restricted by age such as liquor tobacco or other adult products Our company policy is that all age sensitive material must be protected by software features as required by legal standards. typical protection method is to provide form asking for the users birth date and to check the date entered against the minimum legal age. Web sites must also display all required legal notices advertising adult content.
Advertising Marketing Departments For those working in advertising or marketing areas the age of all models or actors used in company media must be verified by requesting and documenting two forms of legal identification such as drivers license birth certificate passport or other form of identification accepted in the state in which the individual resides. It is the employees responsibility to learn and obey all laws that apply to their work situations. If you are ever in doubt about your legal responsibilities or procedures to follow ask your manager or call Human Resources.
company name CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY We value our customers and respect their opinions. In the event that customer comes to you with complaint please do the following. Listen and respond respectfully. If you are not working in Customer Service please refer the customer to Customer Service. If the complaint is via phone give the customer the appropriate Customer Service number and then offer to forward the call. If you are working in Customer Service listen and respond respectfully to the customer whether via phone or in person and thank the customer for reporting the issue. Log the complaint into our system via the established form. Make sure you get all the details. Discuss the options you are authorized to offer for fixing the problem. If you cannot resolve the problem immediately explain to the customer that you will resolve the issue as quickly as possible and get back to them. Then refer the complaint to the party who can resolve it.
Make sure that you or the party to whom you passed the complaint calls the customer in timely manner within hours to offer an apology or voucher for free product or service. Ask if the customer is satisfied and record the result in our tracking system.
company name DATA CENTER PHYSICAL ACCESS POLICY THIS AGREEMENT is made on this current day day of current month current year between contract first name contract last name hereafter referred to as the Undersigned or Customer and company name hereafter referred to as Company The purpose of this policy is to set forth the company name Data Center Physical Access Policy DCPAP or Access Policy by which the undersigned will abide while using renting leasing or otherwise making use of Company facilities goods and services Data Center or Contracted Spaces By using Companys Data Center and facilities the undersigned agrees to comply with the following policies. Terms and Conditions As service the standard Data Center Access and Security Policy is provided below.
1. Company and Customer Responsibility. Company is responsible for ensuring that all resources under its control remain physically secure. The Company maintains this access policy to provide framework for Customers to follow for physical security and access to Company facilities and to instruct Customers on the procedures and policies that Company staff and technicians follow. Undersigned agrees to adhere to all posted notices or changes to protocol that the Company makes the Undersigned aware of during its visits to Company facilities. 2. Data Center Habits and Hygiene. Access into Company facilities requires adherence to the following protocols and restrictions on dangerous materials dangerous materials * No smoking or chewing tobacco is allowed.
* No combustible materials may be brought into the data center including lighters hand warmers mace tear gas aerosol cans or compressed air. * No eating or drinking is allowed in the data center. * No drugs or alcohol are permitted in the data center. * No weapons or firearms are allowed in the data center. * No external fire suppression devices are allowed.
* No prohibited hardware is allowed. Insert descriptions into your Contract rather than blanket statement here. * All work related materials must be cleaned up before leaving. * All work related trash or garbage must be disposed of properly. * No illegal activity of any kind is permitted. * Insert Data Center specific policies here recycle bins unattended equipment etc. 3. Access Keycards and Identification.
Company will issue identification badges and access keycards to Undersigned and Undersigneds designated agent s. Company shall maintain list of all authorized personnel issued such access and at no time shall identification badges or access keycards transfer between any other employee or other agent of the Undersigned without pre approved written permission from Company. If at any time Company becomes aware that an access badge has been transferred in violation of this policy revocation of access to the Data Center and contracted space may occur. 4. Data Center Access Procedures. Access to the Company Data Center is gained through the Data Center welcome room or Insert specific manned space here and requires that all Customers sign in with valid signature for Company staff member to grant them access. Customers wishing access must have their identification badge and access keycard available for inspection. Undersigned or Undersigneds Agent will sign in and provide the time of entry to the Data Center and the purpose for their visit. Exit from the Data Center requires that Undersigned or Undersigneds agents sign out with valid signature for each Undersigned or Undersigneds Agent wishing to leave. At no time will Company staff member be authorized to allow exit without each Undersigned or Undersigneds Agent properly signing out from the Data Center. If at any time an Undersigned or Undersigneds agent is allowed by staff member to exit the Undersigned or Undersigneds Agent should immediately demand to sign out of the Data Center and or ask to see Company supervisor. Failure to adhere to the sign in and sign out procedures could result in revocation of access to the space. 4 Visitor Physical Access and Procedures.
Visitor shall mean any individual who is not on an approved Access List on file with the Data Center. All visitors shall enter the Data Center through the Data Center Welcome Room and wait for Staff Member to sign the visitor in. The Undersigned may allow Visitors to gain access to the Data Center subject to the Undersigneds Access Type provided that. 1. All visitors must have their visit scheduled and approved by the Company Data Center Supervisor at least business hours prior to their visit. 2. All visitors shall sign copy of the Data Center Access and Security Policy DCPAP to be kept on file by the Data Center and shall be governed according to the Specifications of the Data Center Contract or Co location Contract between Company and Undersigned. 3. Data Center Employee or Staff Member must accompany Visitor at all times while within the Data Center. 4. All visitors must sign in and sign out when entering or exiting the Data Center. Visitors must wear an identification badge at all times. 5. Upon sign out and exiting the data center visitors are responsible for turning in any identification badges or ID issued to them during their visit. Failure to properly turn in these materials may result in financial penalties or sanctions against Undersigned or Visitor.
6. Any exceptions to any of the above policies must have the written approval of the Data Center Supervisor. 4 Disclosure of Security Access or other Policies Governing the Security of the Data Center. All persons entering the Data Center whether the Undersigned its Agents Employees Vendors or Visitors agree to hold all Proprietary Information including all information related to the security operation policies procedures or any other information they may come in contact with regarding the Data Center in the strictest of confidence and to take the same degree of care to protect such information as they do with their own Proprietary Information. No less than reasonable care shall be maintained by the Undersigned or its agents. Undersigned agrees not to disclose or use any such Proprietary Information or any information derived from Data Center contact to any firm supplier business individual third party or other organization. 5. Data Center Access Types.
For our customers convenience the Company maintains several types of access to the Data Center. Access levels include. 5 Unrestricted Access to All Contracted Space Insert Access Description 5 Restricted Access to Specific Contracted Space Insert Access Description 5 Escorted Access to Contracted Space Insert Access Description The level of access shall be determined and maintained by the Company and Customer according to the Specifications of the Data Center Contract or Co location Contract between Company and Customer.
6. Emergency Access by Personnel Not Currently on Access Lists. Access by Undersigned or Undersigneds Agents not currently on any access lists may be granted only by the Company Data Center supervisor and shall be governed according to the Specifications of the Data Center Contract or Co location Contract between Company and Customer. Access to the Data Center under this condition shall be noted as an emergency access in the Data Center security logs. Any inappropriate use of emergency access may result in access being immediately denied and the requesting Undersigned or Undersigneds Agent being ejected from the Data Center and or Customers emergency access privileges revoked. 7. Modification of Agreement. Company reserves the right to add modify or delete any provision of this Agreement at any time and without notice. Company reserves the right to restrict any access right at any time whether violation of this agreement occurs or not. Company reserves the exclusive right and will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes violation of any of these provisions. 8. Potentially Tortuous or Illegal Conduct. The following shall be construed as violations of this Agreement and may result in suspension or deletion of Customers account or in termination of this Agreement. a Falsifying any information provided to Company or to other staff members in connection with access to the data center or the use of Company facility product or service. b Allowing access to any restricted area by individual or allowing individuals to gain access to any restricted areas as defined in the Specifications of the Data Center Contract or Co location Contract between Company and Customer. c Allowing any dangerous or restricted materials inside the data center or Company facilities at any time.
9. Data Center System and Network Security. Violations of Data Center system or network security are strictly prohibited and may result in criminal or civil liability. Examples include but are not limited to. allowing unauthorized access to data center; use of any Company product or service that Customer does not have permission to use; use of any equipment hardware connections or other materials that Customer does not have permission to use; disruption or interference with the connectivity and access or otherwise impeding other Customers use of the Company Data Center products or services. 10. Consequences of Violation. If Company becomes aware of an alleged violation of any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any other policy that has been posted on its web site made available to Customer via email or posted in any other form Company shall initiate an investigation. During the investigation Company may restrict Customers access to the Data Center or other Company products and services to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Company may at its sole discretion restrict suspend or terminate Customers account without notice or refund or pursue civil remedies as it deems necessary. Company shall notify the appropriate law enforcement department of any such violations. Company shall not be responsible for any payment refunds or compensation in any way for service disruptions or termination resulting from violations of this Agreement. The Undersigned represents and warrants that on the date first written above the Undersigned is authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly binds its respective principals by the signature below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. contract first name contract last name
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Undersigned Initials
For purposes of this Safe Harbor Policy the following definitions shall apply. Company means company name its predecessors successors subsidiaries divisions and groups. Agent means any third party that collects or processes or otherwise uses Personal Data or Personal Sensitive Data solely on behalf or under the instruction of company name. Personal Data means any information or set of information that identifies or can reasonably be used to identify an individual. Personal Data does not include data that is encoded encrypted or made anonymous in part or in whole or publicly available information that has not been combined with non public Personal Data. Sensitive Personal Data means Personal Data that reveals race ethnic origin political opinions religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership or that concerns an individuals health or sex life. Information is treated as sensitive Personal Data when it is received from user or third party that treats and identifies it as sensitive.
company name Safe Harbor Privacy Principals The privacy principles in this Policy are based on the Safe Harbor Principles. Notice. Where company name collects Personal Data directly from individuals in the EU it will inform them about the type of Personal Data collected the purposes for which it collects and uses the Personal Data and the types of non agent third parties to which company name discloses or may disclose that information and the choices and means if any company name offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Notice will be provided in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Data to company name or as soon as practicable thereafter and in any event before company name uses or discloses the information for purpose other than that for which it was originally collected. Where company name receives Personal Data from their subsidiaries affiliates or other entities in the EU they will use and disclose such information in accordance with the notices provided by such entities and the choices made by the individuals to whom such Personal Data relates. Choice.
company name will offer individuals the opportunity to choose opt out whether their Personal Data is to be disclosed to non agent third party or to be used for purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. For sensitive Personal Data company name will give individuals the opportunity to affirmatively and explicitly consent opt in to the disclosure of the information to non agent third party or the use of the information for purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. company name will provide individuals with reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices. Integrity of Data. company name will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. company name will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use accurate complete and current. Transfers to Agents. On occasion company name will provide information stored on our web sites to agents for the purpose of integrating with that agents product or service offerings. This integration is performed at the request of our client company to further their business needs and to provide services or is used to improve the service that company names web site provide. Data that is shared may include name email address employee ID and unique system identifier. Contractual agreements are made between the agent to whom the data is being transferred and our client for whom the data is being stored. company names agents are assumed to hold similar privacy standards as company name. When company name becomes aware that an agent is using or disclosing Personal Data or Personal Sensitive in manner that is improper or that is contrary to this Safe Harbor Policy company name will take all reasonable measures to stop or prevent the use or disclosure of such data. Access and Correction. Information that is stored about the users of our web site is accessible and editable directly from within our web site s. company name permits users to edit correct or delete any information that they feel is inaccurate or incomplete. Should an individual not be able to access or correct this information please contact the Safe Harbor Office listed at the bottom of this Safe Harbor Policy to obtain information about how to access and edit their Personal Data or Personal Sensitive data within the site. In the event that the individual still cannot access or correct their Personal Data they may contact company name through one of the communication methods described below.
Security of Information. company name is committed to your privacy and to ensure the security and safety of your information. company name will take all reasonable precautions to protect all Personal and Sensitive Personal data in its possession from unauthorized access loss or misuse. This includes but is not limited to the use of 128 bit encryption technology regularly scheduled backups of data secured storage of all Sensitive Personal information and access limitations and restrictions to the servers and computers that contain such data. Enforcement of Policy. company name will conduct periodic audits of its relevant privacy practices to verify its compliance and adherence to this Safe Harbor Policy. Any employee or agent that company name determines is in violation of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action including but not limited to. fines sanctions criminal prosecution revocation of contract and or termination of employment. Resolution of Disputes.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Data should be directed to company names Safe Harbor Officer at the address given below. company name will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Data in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. For complaints that cannot be resolved between company name and the complainant company name has agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the panel established by the European Data Protection Authorities to resolve disputes pursuant to the Safe Harbor Principles. Limitations on Application. Adherence by company name to these Safe Harbor Principles may be limited to the extent required to respond to legal or ethical obligation; and to the extent expressly permitted by an applicable law rule or regulation. Web sites created by company name may contain links to other Web sites. Please be aware that company name is not responsible for the privacy practices of these web sites. company name does not endorse them or make any representations about them or any information services products or materials found on them. Users are strongly encouraged to read the privacy policies of any third party sites accessed through links. Contact Information Questions comments or concerns regarding the Safe Harbor Policy may be directed to mail address or to the following Safe Harbor Officer or Company representative by mail. company name address address city state or province zip or postal code Changes to this Safe Harbor Agreement
The practices described in this Safe Harbor Policy are current as of current date. company name reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time consistent with the requirements of the Safe Harbor Principles. Appropriate public notice will be given concerning such amendments. This Policy may be changed periodically in accordance with the requirements of the Safe Harbor Principles. Changes to the Safe Harbor policy will be posted on our web site or users of our web site may be notified via email. Effective Date. current date