pleased with the multiple number of contracts for different scenarios and I also liked the advice given throughout the different manuals. You turned what would usually be a time-consuming, expensive process into an easy and affordable one that gives professional results."
SOFTWARE RETURN REQUEST FORM company name Company will accept returns of digitally delivered products on case by case basis and reserves the right to deny any request it receives based on the information provided to Company. This form does not absolve or relieve you of any possible copyright infringement or claim that may arise out of the continued use of third party software licensed to you by company name under this agreement. Agreements In consideration of my request of refund print your name as it appears on the billing statement for the product that you purchased and wish to return certify that. have removed from all computers any and all copies of the software product listed below that obtained via an electronic software download from Company and have not retained or distributed any copies to any other party thereof; have not copied created backups decompiled reverse engineered or produced any portion of the software product in any perceivable form; and i acknowledge that any continued use of the software product whether by myself or any other party connected to me would constitute willful copyright infringement for which may be liable for statutory damages of up to 150 000. Customer grants to Company or its independent accountants the right to examine its books records and accounts during Customers normal business hours to verify compliance with this Agreement. In the event such audit discloses non compliance with this Agreement Customer shall promptly pay to Company the appropriate licensee fees. Products you wish to return. Original purchaser name. Order number or reseller order number.
Reason for return. Electronic Software Delivery Returns Applications for refund for software product delivered via an electronic software download transaction must be received within days of the date you purchased the software product and must be approved by Company prior to being processed. Incomplete illegible or otherwise improperly received forms will not be processed and your return may be delayed or denied accordingly. Applications for refund must be received by either fax or mail as indicated above. You must include the reason you are requesting refund and the return request MUST be signed by the original purchaser as stated on the billing or credit card receipt received by Company as well as an Officer of your company. Print and Fax this form to. company name Attention. Return Dept Fax fax number Or print and mail this form to. company name address
address city state or province zip or postal code Important. Email Adobe PDF Email Faxes or other Electronic delivery of this form will NOT be accepted. Third Party Manufacturers Product Return Policies Third party products purchased from company name may require an additional return submitted to the third party manufacturer. Signature lines must be completed by both the original purchaser and company officer. Purchaser Signature. Date.
Print Name. Officer Signature. Date. Print Name. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Company Initials Customer Initials
Software Testing Plan STP THE STP PROJECT DOCMENT TITLE Author Title company name current date
Document Version Control Information V 1. 0 1. Introduction 1 Purpose of this document Objectives Insert the purpose of this document its objectives and its intended audience. 1 Scope of document
Insert description of the scope of this Software Testing Plan 1. 21 Scope Constraints Insert constraints such as schedules costs interactions overview or any other information relevant to the testing of the development requirements. 1 Overview Insert an overview or brief description of the product software or other desired end result that is being tested under this Software Testing Plan. 1 Business Context Insert an overview of the business or organization desiring the development of this project. Include the business or organizations mission statement and its organizational goals and objectives. Note. If you have already completed Software Requirements Specification the majority of this material is copied verbatim from that document. The purpose of this preamble is to familiarize staff recently attached to the testing portion of project who may not have been present or involved with earlier stages of the project. 1 Testing Strategy
Insert general overview of the strategy and plan for meeting the testing deliverables. Describe the levels of testing that will need to take place and the type of testing activities. more detailed outline will be provided further on in this document. If there are specific tests that need to follow their own STP you can describe them in an additional document separate from this main document. A Testing Strategy Outline will include. * The individual items to be tested * The purpose for testing those items * The individual features to be tested * The individual features NOT to be tested * The managerial and technical approach to testing * The criteria for pass and failure of testing * The individual roles or responsibilities of participants in testing
* The milestones and deliverables required for testing * The schedules and timelines for individual tests or the Software Testing Plan as whole * The risk assumptions and constraints placed upon the Software Testing Plan. 1 References and Reference Material Insert list of all reference documents and other materials related to the Software Testing Plan. References will often include but are not limited to. * Software Requirements Specifications
* Software Development Plan * Software Quality Assurance Plan * Software Management Plan * Project Outline and Management Plan 1 Documentation Items Insert references to documentation including but not limited to. * Software Requirements Specification SRS * Software Design Specification SDS
* Software Development Plan SDP * Software Installation Guide * Software Users Guide * Software Features Guide * Software Bug Error Correction or Defect Removal Guide 2. Items to be Tested 2 Program Modules Insert description of the testing to be performed for each module that the software contains.
2 Job Control Procedures Insert description of the procedures to be followed for testing the job control language JCL including scheduling for production control and all job sequencing. This section should include all the relationships between the above mentioned items in the Program Modules section. 2 User Procedures Insert description of the testing to be conducted on user documentation and support resources online or printed to ensure that they are complete and comprehensive. 2 Operator Procedures Insert description of the testing procedures to be conducted to ensure that the software can be run and supported within production environment as intended and that any Help Desk or other support services outlined in the plan can be verified as effective and meeting the intended support outcomes as outlined in the goal of the Software Testing Plan. 2 Features to be Tested
Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are being tested in this Software Testing Plan. 2 Features Not to be Tested Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are NOT being tested in this Software Testing Plan 3 Approach Insert the objectives and requirements for the overall approach to testing. The approach should cover such major tasks as the identification of time estimates for each element of the Software Testing Plan. Identify the different types of testing and describe their testing methods and the criteria for evaluating such testing. Your Software Testing Plan may contain several different approaches for certain elements. 3 Component Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for single unit component module or group of individual software elements or components. Component Testing is performed to verify that the individual component or group of components is complete and functioning as intended. 3 Integration Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for combined units such as individual software units components or group of individual software elements or components that has been combined with hardware elements. Integration testing is important to ensure that the software is functional as whole within the environment it is intended to run. The Integration Testing is performed to ensure that all operational requirements are met.
3 Conversion Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that all historical data elements convert or are compatible with the new system. Conversion testing is required only if the software is an upgrade of an older system or will use or manipulate data from other systems. 3 Job Stream Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in the production environment. 3 Interface Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly with all user interface and input systems. 3 Recovery Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the softwares recovery and restore operations function correctly and all backup systems and procedures work as intended in the production environment. 3 Performance Testing
Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in regards to normal operation response and execution times scalability portability and all other performance requirements within the production environment. 3 Regression Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that any changes applied to the software do not affect functions previously tested. 3 Acceptance Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software or system meets all criteria and deliverables. The Acceptance Testing is important to ensure that all requirements are met and that all components modules hardware requirements and recovery and restore operations function in the production environment and that plan exists to demonstrate such functionality for customer. 3. 10 Alpha Beta and Release Candidate RC Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that will be done by customer to verify that the software meets all deliverables and requirements from the Software Requirements Specifications SRS or the Software Development Plan SDP and to detect any errors bugs or defects in the software.
4. Pass and Failure Criteria This section describes the criteria to determine whether specific item has passed or failed particular test. 4 Criteria for Suspension This section will describe the criteria for suspending an individual element or group of elements for particular testing activity. 4 Criteria for Resumption of Testing This section will describe the criteria for resuming testing for an individual element or group of elements that has been previously suspended. 4 Criteria for Approval of Testing This section will describe the criteria for acceptance and approval for an individual element or group of elements.
5. Testing Process and Methods Insert the specific testing process and methods to be used in performing each testing activity. In this section you will describe and define each type of test that the Software Testing Plan contains. You may attach additional exhibits to this section if your testing plan requires them. 6. Test Deliverables Insert the specific deliverables and documents that are to be delivered from the testing process. Test deliverables may include incremental data or data derived from incomplete tests. Typical test deliverables include but are not limited to. * Individual Test Element or Module Summary Reports * Group Element or Module Summary Reports * Individual and Combined Test Logs
* Test Metrics and Benchmark Reports * Test Input and Output Reports * Test Incident Reports 7. Testing Task and Requirements List A description of tasks and the skills required for performing testing as part of the deliverables.
Examples. 7 Task Name Insert description here. 7 Responsibility for Task Insert description here. 7 Resources Required for Task Insert description here. 7 Schedule or Timeline for Task Insert description here.
8. Testing Hardware and Environmental Requirements List A description of the hardware and environmental requirements for performing testing as part of the deliverables. Examples. 8 Hardware Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Software Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Security Resources Requirement Name Insert description here.
8 Specific Tools Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Documentation Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Risks and Assumptions Insert description here. Focus on restraints such as resource availability time constraints staff and developer availability and all other external factors that can influence testing.
8. 61 Risk and Assumption Contingency Plan Insert description of the contingency plan for each item listed above. 9. Change Request and Management A description of the Software Testing Plan change request and change management procedure. Describe the process that must be followed for submission review and authorization for all requests for change to the Software Testing Plan or any change to any part of the deliverables. 10. Approval for Software Testing Plan A description of the personnel authorized to approve the Software Testing Plan. Their Name Title and signature must accompany this document.
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed 11. Appendices A description of all other supporting information required for the understanding and execution of the Software Testing plan and requirements. All Software Testing Plan documents require the following two appendices.
11 Definitions Acronyms Abbreviations A description of the definition of important terms abbreviations and acronyms. This may also include Glossary of terms. 11 References A listing of all citations to all documents and meetings referenced or used in the preparation of this Software Testing Plan and testing requirements document. Customer Initials Developer Initials
SOFTWARE INCLUSION AGREEMENT This Licensing Agreement the Agreement is entered into this current day day of current month current year by and between company name state or province company hereafter Licensee and company name hereafter Company This Agreement shall begin on start date and shall terminate on end date unless terminated for any reason by either party upon thirty days prior written notice. Recitals Licensee desires to license Software the Software from Company to be redistributed and included in product released by Licensee the Product or Licensees Product in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and as outlined in Exhibit the Specifications attached herein. Agreements In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Company and Licensee hereby agree as follows.
5. No Additional Licenses. Company does not grant Licensee the right to use Companys name logo graphics text testimonials quotes or other Company owned material in connection with Licensees Product other than the inclusion of the Software and presentation of this Agreement unless otherwise agreed upon in the Specifications. Licensee acknowledges that Company retains all rights interest and ownership in the Software. At no time will Licensee attempt to derive or be able to assert any title or interest in the Software other than the rights and licenses granted under this Agreement. 6. Reverse Engineering. Licensee may not modify disassemble decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the Software or any component thereof at any time. 7. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason with or without notice. Upon termination of this Agreement all rights granted to Licensee herein shall immediately cease and Licensee must immediately cease distribution of the Software and remove all copies of the Software from circulation where applicable. 8. Risk of Use. Licensee acknowledges that the Software or any component therein may produce unexpected results or errors and may not be suitable for all platforms computers systems or otherwise. Use of the Software by Licensee or any Sublicensee is at their own risk. 9. No Responsibility for Loss.
Company is not responsible for any down time lost files improper links or any other loss that may occur during the installation or use of the Software. 10. Indemnification. Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any and all claims brought by any third party relating to any aspect of the Software including but without limitation any and all demands liabilities losses costs and claims including attorneys fees arising out of injury caused by Software copyright infringement or Licensees Product. Further Licensee agrees to indemnify Company from responsibility for problems disruptions caused by third party services or tools that Licensee may use such as installation software demos trials delivery systems servers merchant accounts shopping carts shipping hosting services real time credit card processing and other services that relate to the distribution delivery and inclusion of Companys Software in Licensees Product. 11. Export Law. Licensee acknowledges that the Software and its inclusion in Licensees Product are subject to United States export control laws and regulations. Licensee agrees not to export any Software component or other material owned by Company whether directly or indirectly to any country or end user that is subject to United States export restrictions. Licensee shall not import Software into any country except as permitted by the laws and regulations of the applicable country.
12. Communication. Any notice or communication permitted or required by this Agreement shall be deemed effective when personally delivered or deposited postage prepaid by first class regular mail addressed to the other partys last known address. 13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understanding whether written or oral. No amendment extension or change of the Agreement shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by all of the parties hereto. 14. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Licensee and to Licensees successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by Company of any of its rights or obligations hereunder to any third party without Licensees prior written consent. 15. Disputes.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and statutory costs. To any portion of this Agreement declared unenforceable that portion shall be construed to give it the maximum effect possible and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Each party represents and warrants that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signature below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Licensee Initials