alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
company name JOB DESCRIPTION Last Updated. current date contract job title department Reports to. supervisor manager Company wide Duties and Responsibilities
1. Represent the Company and its interests in positive manner and treat its clients former clients suppliers vendors associations employees former employees and the public at large with the utmost respect and dignity. 2. Interact and involve yourself in the Company business and learn the various company practices and culture. 3. Handle all sensitive and confidential information appropriately. 4. Uphold the Company Mission Statement available from the Company HR Department and included in the Employee Information Pack. 5. Report suspected criminal activity against or on behalf of the Company immediately to your superiors or to the Company Human Resources Department. Duties and Responsibilities
* Insert Primary Duties Here * Insert Primary Duties Here * Insert Primary Duties Here Additional Duties and Responsibilities * Insert Additional Duties Here * Insert Additional Duties Here
* Insert Additional Duties Here * Insert Additional Duties Here Education or Certification Required for this Position * Insert Educational Requirement Here * Insert Educational Requirement Here
* Insert Educational Requirement Here * Insert Educational Requirement Here Knowledge and Skills Required for this Position * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here The manager for this position is supervisor manager and the position belongs to the department Department located in city. company name
address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number
Employee Declaration. I have read the above Job Description and its general requirements for performing the intended job functions. further understand that it is intended to only describe the general duties and responsibilities of the job and does not preclude management adding or removing responsibilities now or in the future. understand that my duties may change at any time and without prior notice in order to meet Companys ongoing needs. ACCEPTED AND AGREED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer.
Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed EMPLOYEE By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Human Resources Department
company name Employment Application Date of Application First Name Last Name Suffix Jr. etc. Social Security Number or Tax ID TIN Address Phone Number Email Address Cell Mobile Number What position are you applying for. What skills and qualifications do you have for this position.
What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position. What software or computer applications can you operate. Are you years or older. Yes No Are you prevented from lawfully becoming employed in this country because of visa or immigration status. Yes No Special Purpose Questions
NOTE You are not required to answer any of the following questions in this area unless the employer has checked box before particular question. question that is marked with check in the box indicates that the information is required as qualification for the job you are applying for or is governed by national security laws or other legally permissible reasons. . Are you U. S. citizen Yes No . Height Feet Inches Weight Lbs. . Have you been convicted of misdemeanor gross misdemeanor or felony within the last years. * Yes No If yes please describe the nature of the conviction. . I understand and agree that may be required to take one or more. physical examination and or. lie detector test as condition of hiring or continued employment. agree to consent to take such test at such time as designated by the Company and to release the Company its directors officers agents or employees from any claim arising in connection with the use of such test s. Yes No . I have been advised that lie detector tests as requirement for hiring or continued employment are prohibited by law. Yes No NOTE Employment shall not be denied because of conviction record unless the offense is related to the performance of the job or its duties for which you have applied.
Military Service Record Branch of Service Are you currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves. Yes No Service Discharge Date Rank at Discharge Date Any Outstanding Military Obligation Ends if applicable Education School Years Attended Name of School City Course Degree Year of Graduation High School College Other Work Experience
Name and Address of Company Date List Your Duties Starting Salary Final Salary Reason for Leaving From To Business References Please list at least Name Address Phone Occupation Years Known I certify that the above information contained in this job application is true and accurate. I also understand that any false information provided will make me ineligible for employment or will be grounds for immediate termination of employment should be hired. hereby authorize company name to verify through whatever means any or all of information have provided in this job application. Signature
EMPLOYMENT AND NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT This Employment Agreement the Agreement is entered into this current day day of current month current year by and between company name state or province corporation hereafter Company and contract first name contract last name hereafter Employee Recitals 1. Company is in need of assistance on an hourly basis in the following areas for Companys clients Companys Client Insert Type of Work Position or Job Description Summary Here 2. Employee has agreed to perform work for Company on this project.
Declarations Pre Existing Code shall mean any method practice source code object code graphics or other resource incorporated into any deliverable. Billable Hour shall mean all hours recorded and billed to Company Client or Work Order. Bench Rate shall mean all hours recorded for internal or company related work that is not billed to Company Client or Work Order. Agreements
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Company and Employee hereby agree as follows. 1. Employee shall be available and shall provide the following efforts and services as requested. Insert Type of Work Position or Job Description Summary Here Company will compensate Employee on the following basis. hourly rate United States Dollars per billable hour Billable Hours or Client Hours 2. Employee will submit written signed reports of the time spent performing services under this Agreement itemizing in reasonable detail the date on which services were performed the number of hours spent on such date and brief description of the services rendered. Company will receive reports no less than once per month on or before the 3rd day of each month and the total amount of work will not exceed Total Amount not to Exceed United States Dollars. Company shall pay Employee all amounts due within thirty days after such reports are received. 3. Company will pay Employee for the following expenses incurred under this Agreement. * Negotiated on demand Employee shall submit written documentation and receipts itemizing the date on which such expenses were incurred. Company shall pay Employee all amounts due within thirty days after such reports are received.
4. Employee will carry general liability automobile liability and employers liability insurance in the amount of 000. 00 United States Dollars. In the event Employee fails to carry such insurance or such insurance coverage lapses while this Agreement is in effect Employee shall indemnify and hold harmless Company its agents and employees from and against any such damages claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from work conducted by Employee and its agents or employees. 5. All work will be done in competent manner in accordance with applicable standards of the profession and any specific requirements of Company contracts with clients and all services are subject to final approval by Company prior to Companys payment. 6. Employee shall make no representations warranties or commitments binding Company without Companys prior written consent. 7. In the course of performing services the parties recognize that Employee may come in contact with or become familiar with information which Company or its clients may consider confidential. This information may include but is not limited to information pertaining to design methods pricing information or work methods of Company as well as information provided by clients of Company for inclusion in work to be developed for clients which may be of value to competitors of Company or its clients. Employee agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to discuss any of it with anyone other than appropriate Company personnel or their delegates. The parties agree that in the event of breach of this Agreement damages may be difficult to ascertain or prove. The parties therefore agree that if Client breaches this Agreement Company shall be entitled to seek relief from court of competent jurisdiction including injunctive relief and shall be entitled to an award of liquidated damages in the amount of one hundred thousand dollars 100 000. 00. 8. This Agreement shall begin on start date and shall terminate on end date unless terminated for any reason by either party upon thirty days prior written notice. 9. Any notice or communication permitted or required by this Agreement shall be deemed effective when personally delivered or deposited postage prepaid by first class regular mail addressed to the other partys last known address.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings whether written or oral. No amendment extension or change of the Agreement shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by all of the parties hereto. 11. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Company and to Companys successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by Employee of any of Employees rights or obligations hereunder to any third party without Companys prior written consent. 12. All deliverables and associated documents sketches plans improvements source code or inventions developed by Employee during the term of this Agreement shall belong to Company and or its clients for whom work is being performed by Employee. Company shall retain the right to require Employee to obtain written permission prior to Employees use of any non public visual audio or other representation of deliverables so long as it is not unreasonably withheld from Employee by Company. a Third party Applications Code Objects and other Pre existing Work s. Company recognizes that certain elements of deliverables may include pre existing intellectual property Pre Existing Works that is wholly owned by the Employee. Employee grants non transferable permission to Company to use sell or otherwise distribute any deliverable that contains Pre Existing Works it gives Company during the course of this Agreement. In the event that third party resources are incorporated into deliverables presented to company it is the Employees obligation to provide list of such third party resources to Company. 13. Employee agrees to not perform business for or solicit business from Companys Clients or Vendors for period of two years from the date this Agreement is signed without prior written permission from Company. 14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and statutory costs. If any portion of this Agreement is declared unenforceable that portion shall be construed to give it the maximum effect possible and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. Employee
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Employee Initials
company name OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT current date contract first name contract last name Address of Job Candidate Re. company name Offer of Employment
Dear contract first name contract last name. company name is pleased to offer you employment for the position of contract job title with starting salary of insert dollar amount of salary annually. You will also be granted the following incentives and benefits. List any standard or general benefits that the offer includes health vacation etc. List any additional incentives such as stock options profit sharing or other grants or warrants that may need explanation or qualification. Include any vesting requirements but it is not necessary to go into great detail unless this employees compensation is non standard or may not fall easily into the definitions in your Human Resources Guide. This offer of employment is considered at will and either party is free to sever this agreement for any reason or for no reason at any time. Your manager will be supervisor manager and your proposed start date for this position will be start date. You will be working from our city office located at. company name
address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Acceptance of this employment offer is contingent upon your agreement to the Company Nondisclosure and Non Compete Agreements which have been included with this Offer of Employment. You must review and agree to the Terms and Conditions prior to or on your start date in order to commence employment with the Company. You will also be provided with additional information policies objectives and the Human Resources Guide provided by the Human Resources Department. These documents will help outline the rights and responsibilities that employees of company name have while working at the Company. Please bring documentation to satisfy all Federal identity and eligibility requirements as well as the company name Job Description form and any required non compete and non disclosure forms. We look forward to having you join company names team and look forward to working with you in the future. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call me direct at phone number or send me an email message at mail address. We hope you will find your employment with us an enriching and rewarding experience.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
EMPLOYEE By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Human Resources Department
company name CONSENT FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING current date Instructions. As condition of employment with company name or for an application for employment to be considered you will be required to submit to testing for drug and or alcohol use. If the test results are positive you cannot be employed by company name for any reason. You must be at least years of age to agree to this consent form. If you are not at least years of age you must additionally get parent or guardian to sign this form in the space provided below. I understand the reason for this drug and alcohol test and do hereby freely give my consent to have this test taken as condition of my employment with company name. also understand that the results of this test shall be made available to company name and become part of my permanent record with company name.
I further understand that if my test results come back as positive for either drugs or alcohol shall not be considered for employment by company name. I hereby authorize any Company approved medical professional or laboratory to conduct such testing and to provide the results to company name. I understand that by signing this consent form hereby release company name and any person affiliated with company name from any liability arising out of either the testing procedure the results of such testing or any other liability or damages whether direct or indirect from undergoing this Drug and Alcohol Testing. I hereby authorize these test results to be released to company name. Print Name. Signature. Date when the contact was signed Parent or Guardian Signature.
Human Resources Department
company name Wellness Reimbursement Request Date. current date Employee. contract first name contract last name Department. department Supervisor. supervisor manager Employee Job Information Position. contract job title Status. Full time N Date of Hire. Work Type. Hourly Salary Shift Type. Day Night Swing Other Instructions. Supervisor must complete the following form and file it with the Human Resources Department. Employee must provide receipt for all reimbursed wellness activities. Description of Wellness Program or Activities Describe the wellness program or activities you are seeking reimbursement for.
Qualifications Does employee have receipt of payment for the activities being submitted for reimbursement. Yes No. Are the activities submitted for reimbursement Qualified Wellness Program activities. Yes No. Qualified Wellness Program Activities Purpose of company name Wellness Reimbursement Plan. The purpose of this plan is to provide our full time employees with financial incentives and assistance to encourage participation in health and wellness activities and programs such as health club memberships aerobic exercise classes health education classes and smoking and tobacco cessation or weight management programs. Who can participate in Wellness Reimbursement. Full time regular employees are eligible to participate in the wellness reimbursement program. The maximum benefit an employee can receive is limited to Insert Amount month for all qualified activities. For an activity to be considered qualified the employee must participate in the activity for three consecutive months to be eligible for reimbursement. The company will also reimburse any previously paid qualified wellness expense so long as it is within six months of the reimbursement request subject to documentation requirements. The following activities shall be excluded from the Wellness Reimbursement plan.
* Recreational sports programs unless included in health club membership dues * Recreational sports events including marathons triathlons tournaments * Personal trainer fees and personal fitness or sports equipment * Classes training or instruction that is not provided by licensed business or instructor proof may be required * Meals supplements or aids for weight loss body building or for smoking tobacco cessation * Massage programs * Medical treatment programs or therapy
* Psychological treatment programs or therapy * Fees finance charges late fees or other charges not part of regular health club or classroom dues Payment Requirements. All reimbursement requests must have paid receipt showing the wellness activity purchased date of purchase the business Tax ID and the period of time that the purchase covers. For multi month purchases made up front company shall reimburse up to Insert Amount month paid on quarterly basis. Company will reimburse only wellness expenses incurred during employment with company name. Expenses prior to employment with company name shall not be considered.
Company reserves the right to request additional information or documentation on all requested reimbursements. Company may also deny reimbursement expense if that expense is determined to be covered under an applicable health insurance plan or other reimbursable program. Employees may not submit wellness reimbursement request for any expense that has already been submitted or paid out through Flexible Spending Account FSA Health Savings Account HSA or Medical Reimbursement Account MRA. If you have any questions concerning the eligibility of any wellness expense please consult the Human Resources Department. Notes. Supervisor Signature Date For Office Use Only Received By signator authorized signature or signer. Human Resources Manager Date Include Employee Contact HR Information address address city state or province zip or postal code
Phone phone number