alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
company name Employment Application Date of Application First Name Last Name Suffix Jr. etc. Social Security Number or Tax ID TIN Address Phone Number Email Address Cell Mobile Number What position are you applying for. What skills and qualifications do you have for this position.
What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position. What software or computer applications can you operate. Are you years or older. Yes No Are you prevented from lawfully becoming employed in this country because of visa or immigration status. Yes No Special Purpose Questions
NOTE You are not required to answer any of the following questions in this area unless the employer has checked box before particular question. question that is marked with check in the box indicates that the information is required as qualification for the job you are applying for or is governed by national security laws or other legally permissible reasons. . Are you U. S. citizen Yes No . Height Feet Inches Weight Lbs. . Have you been convicted of misdemeanor gross misdemeanor or felony within the last years. * Yes No If yes please describe the nature of the conviction. . I understand and agree that may be required to take one or more. physical examination and or. lie detector test as condition of hiring or continued employment. agree to consent to take such test at such time as designated by the Company and to release the Company its directors officers agents or employees from any claim arising in connection with the use of such test s. Yes No . I have been advised that lie detector tests as requirement for hiring or continued employment are prohibited by law. Yes No NOTE Employment shall not be denied because of conviction record unless the offense is related to the performance of the job or its duties for which you have applied.
Military Service Record Branch of Service Are you currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves. Yes No Service Discharge Date Rank at Discharge Date Any Outstanding Military Obligation Ends if applicable Education School Years Attended Name of School City Course Degree Year of Graduation High School College Other Work Experience
Name and Address of Company Date List Your Duties Starting Salary Final Salary Reason for Leaving From To Business References Please list at least Name Address Phone Occupation Years Known I certify that the above information contained in this job application is true and accurate. I also understand that any false information provided will make me ineligible for employment or will be grounds for immediate termination of employment should be hired. hereby authorize company name to verify through whatever means any or all of information have provided in this job application. Signature
company name OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT current date contract first name contract last name Address of Job Candidate Re. company name Offer of Employment
Dear contract first name contract last name. company name is pleased to offer you employment for the position of contract job title with starting salary of insert dollar amount of salary annually. You will also be granted the following incentives and benefits. List any standard or general benefits that the offer includes health vacation etc. List any additional incentives such as stock options profit sharing or other grants or warrants that may need explanation or qualification. Include any vesting requirements but it is not necessary to go into great detail unless this employees compensation is non standard or may not fall easily into the definitions in your Human Resources Guide. This offer of employment is considered at will and either party is free to sever this agreement for any reason or for no reason at any time. Your manager will be supervisor manager and your proposed start date for this position will be start date. You will be working from our city office located at. company name
address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number Acceptance of this employment offer is contingent upon your agreement to the Company Nondisclosure and Non Compete Agreements which have been included with this Offer of Employment. You must review and agree to the Terms and Conditions prior to or on your start date in order to commence employment with the Company. You will also be provided with additional information policies objectives and the Human Resources Guide provided by the Human Resources Department. These documents will help outline the rights and responsibilities that employees of company name have while working at the Company. Please bring documentation to satisfy all Federal identity and eligibility requirements as well as the company name Job Description form and any required non compete and non disclosure forms. We look forward to having you join company names team and look forward to working with you in the future. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call me direct at phone number or send me an email message at mail address. We hope you will find your employment with us an enriching and rewarding experience.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed
EMPLOYEE By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Human Resources Department
APPLICANTS CONSENT TO RELEASE INFORMATION current date Instructions. In order to consider an application for employment with company name each applicant must authorize company name to make inquiries. This consent form allows company name to gather the required information from the parties listed during the application process. You must be at least years of age to agree to this consent form. If you are not at least years of age you must additionally get parent or guardian to sign this form in the space provided below. I contract first name contract last name authorize company name to inquire and request information about my educational qualifications and past employers. I also understand that the results of these inquiries shall be made available to company name and become part of my permanent record with company name.
I hereby authorize any company name approved staff or third party designee to conduct such inquiries and authorize all past employers educational institutions service organizations volunteer groups or any other organization or certifying body to release information to company name. The following information is approved for release. * Any information requested by company name * Date of employment * Salary history and compensation * Position held or title
* Job description and area of responsibility * Attendance absenteeism information * Degrees obtained credits earned transcripts Print Name. Social Security Number TIN ID
Signature. Date when the contact was signed Parent or Guardian Signature. Human Resources Department
company name JOB DESCRIPTION Last Updated. current date contract job title department Reports to. supervisor manager Company wide Duties and Responsibilities
1. Represent the Company and its interests in positive manner and treat its clients former clients suppliers vendors associations employees former employees and the public at large with the utmost respect and dignity. 2. Interact and involve yourself in the Company business and learn the various company practices and culture. 3. Handle all sensitive and confidential information appropriately. 4. Uphold the Company Mission Statement available from the Company HR Department and included in the Employee Information Pack. 5. Report suspected criminal activity against or on behalf of the Company immediately to your superiors or to the Company Human Resources Department. Duties and Responsibilities
* Insert Primary Duties Here * Insert Primary Duties Here * Insert Primary Duties Here Additional Duties and Responsibilities * Insert Additional Duties Here * Insert Additional Duties Here
* Insert Additional Duties Here * Insert Additional Duties Here Education or Certification Required for this Position * Insert Educational Requirement Here * Insert Educational Requirement Here
* Insert Educational Requirement Here * Insert Educational Requirement Here Knowledge and Skills Required for this Position * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here * Insert Technical or Skill Requirement Here The manager for this position is supervisor manager and the position belongs to the department Department located in city. company name
address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone. phone number
Employee Declaration. I have read the above Job Description and its general requirements for performing the intended job functions. further understand that it is intended to only describe the general duties and responsibilities of the job and does not preclude management adding or removing responsibilities now or in the future. understand that my duties may change at any time and without prior notice in order to meet Companys ongoing needs. ACCEPTED AND AGREED as of the date first written above. company name By signator authorized signature or signer.
Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed EMPLOYEE By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Human Resources Department
company name CONSENT FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING current date Instructions. As condition of employment with company name or for an application for employment to be considered you will be required to submit to testing for drug and or alcohol use. If the test results are positive you cannot be employed by company name for any reason. You must be at least years of age to agree to this consent form. If you are not at least years of age you must additionally get parent or guardian to sign this form in the space provided below. I understand the reason for this drug and alcohol test and do hereby freely give my consent to have this test taken as condition of my employment with company name. also understand that the results of this test shall be made available to company name and become part of my permanent record with company name.
I further understand that if my test results come back as positive for either drugs or alcohol shall not be considered for employment by company name. I hereby authorize any Company approved medical professional or laboratory to conduct such testing and to provide the results to company name. I understand that by signing this consent form hereby release company name and any person affiliated with company name from any liability arising out of either the testing procedure the results of such testing or any other liability or damages whether direct or indirect from undergoing this Drug and Alcohol Testing. I hereby authorize these test results to be released to company name. Print Name. Signature. Date when the contact was signed Parent or Guardian Signature.
Human Resources Department
EMPLOYMENT AND NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT This Employment Agreement the Agreement is entered into this current day day of current month current year by and between company name state or province corporation hereafter Company and contract first name contract last name hereafter Employee Recitals 1. Company is in need of assistance on an hourly basis in the following areas for Companys clients Companys Client Insert Type of Work Position or Job Description Summary Here 2. Employee has agreed to perform work for Company on this project.
Declarations Pre Existing Code shall mean any method practice source code object code graphics or other resource incorporated into any deliverable. Billable Hour shall mean all hours recorded and billed to Company Client or Work Order. Bench Rate shall mean all hours recorded for internal or company related work that is not billed to Company Client or Work Order. Agreements
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Company and Employee hereby agree as follows. 1. Employee shall be available and shall provide the following efforts and services as requested. Insert Type of Work Position or Job Description Summary Here Company will compensate Employee on the following basis. hourly rate United States Dollars per billable hour Billable Hours or Client Hours 2. Employee will submit written signed reports of the time spent performing services under this Agreement itemizing in reasonable detail the date on which services were performed the number of hours spent on such date and brief description of the services rendered. Company will receive reports no less than once per month on or before the 3rd day of each month and the total amount of work will not exceed Total Amount not to Exceed United States Dollars. Company shall pay Employee all amounts due within thirty days after such reports are received. 3. Company will pay Employee for the following expenses incurred under this Agreement. * Negotiated on demand Employee shall submit written documentation and receipts itemizing the date on which such expenses were incurred. Company shall pay Employee all amounts due within thirty days after such reports are received.
4. Employee will carry general liability automobile liability and employers liability insurance in the amount of 000. 00 United States Dollars. In the event Employee fails to carry such insurance or such insurance coverage lapses while this Agreement is in effect Employee shall indemnify and hold harmless Company its agents and employees from and against any such damages claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from work conducted by Employee and its agents or employees. 5. All work will be done in competent manner in accordance with applicable standards of the profession and any specific requirements of Company contracts with clients and all services are subject to final approval by Company prior to Companys payment. 6. Employee shall make no representations warranties or commitments binding Company without Companys prior written consent. 7. In the course of performing services the parties recognize that Employee may come in contact with or become familiar with information which Company or its clients may consider confidential. This information may include but is not limited to information pertaining to design methods pricing information or work methods of Company as well as information provided by clients of Company for inclusion in work to be developed for clients which may be of value to competitors of Company or its clients. Employee agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to discuss any of it with anyone other than appropriate Company personnel or their delegates. The parties agree that in the event of breach of this Agreement damages may be difficult to ascertain or prove. The parties therefore agree that if Client breaches this Agreement Company shall be entitled to seek relief from court of competent jurisdiction including injunctive relief and shall be entitled to an award of liquidated damages in the amount of one hundred thousand dollars 100 000. 00. 8. This Agreement shall begin on start date and shall terminate on end date unless terminated for any reason by either party upon thirty days prior written notice. 9. Any notice or communication permitted or required by this Agreement shall be deemed effective when personally delivered or deposited postage prepaid by first class regular mail addressed to the other partys last known address.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings whether written or oral. No amendment extension or change of the Agreement shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by all of the parties hereto. 11. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Company and to Companys successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by Employee of any of Employees rights or obligations hereunder to any third party without Companys prior written consent. 12. All deliverables and associated documents sketches plans improvements source code or inventions developed by Employee during the term of this Agreement shall belong to Company and or its clients for whom work is being performed by Employee. Company shall retain the right to require Employee to obtain written permission prior to Employees use of any non public visual audio or other representation of deliverables so long as it is not unreasonably withheld from Employee by Company. a Third party Applications Code Objects and other Pre existing Work s. Company recognizes that certain elements of deliverables may include pre existing intellectual property Pre Existing Works that is wholly owned by the Employee. Employee grants non transferable permission to Company to use sell or otherwise distribute any deliverable that contains Pre Existing Works it gives Company during the course of this Agreement. In the event that third party resources are incorporated into deliverables presented to company it is the Employees obligation to provide list of such third party resources to Company. 13. Employee agrees to not perform business for or solicit business from Companys Clients or Vendors for period of two years from the date this Agreement is signed without prior written permission from Company. 14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of state or province. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the county County state or province Superior Court. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and statutory costs. If any portion of this Agreement is declared unenforceable that portion shall be construed to give it the maximum effect possible and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All parties represent and warrant that on the date first written above they are authorized to enter into this Agreement in its entirety and duly bind their respective principals by their signatures below. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. Employee
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Employee Initials
company name SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES Introduction This Companys Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures were created by the Company in order to provide protection of the rights of individuals and to provide set of common definitions and guidelines for code of conduct while working for Company. This policy is written to reflect both the Companys existing Sexual Harassment Policies as well as the federal statutes under which the Company operates its business. The goal of this policy is to allow for an environment that is free of Sexual Harassment by way of comparable protection of the rights of our employees customers contractors and vendors through standardized practices and procedures. Company seeks to increase awareness of the Companys Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures and to provide education and information for employees in order to help employees understand Sexual Harassment and the Companys policy concerning Sexual Harassment as well as their rights and responsibilities as employees of the Company.
Definitions Sexual Harassment Sexual Harassment shall mean all behavior that is considered to be unwelcome attention that is of sexual nature or topic. victim of Sexual Harassment does not necessarily have to be the one directly harassed but may be expanded to include anyone who finds the behavior offensive and considers himself or herself to be affected by such behavior. Sexual Harasser Sexual Harasser shall mean one who is engaging in Sexual Harassment. Within the context of working with the Company Sexual Harasser may be but is not limited to co worker supervisor manager customer or even stranger. Complainant Complainant shall mean the person or persons who bring forth the complaint or request for investigation into alleged Sexual Harassment. Respondent Respondent shall mean the person or persons toward whom the Sexual Harassment complaint is directed. The Respondent is usually the Sexual Harasser or the parties involved in Sexual Harassment.
Policy Statement Company provides professional working environment and is committed to making such environment free from Sexual Harassment. Sexual Harassment is form of sex discrimination and is illegal. The Company will not tolerate Sexual Harassment in any form. Insert whether your company requires training and what type of training must be completed. The Company provides this training to further their commitment to educate and train their employees about Sexual Harassment and other workplace harassment issues. Definition and Statutory Reference Harassment on the basis of sex is discrimination and is violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of U. S. C. §2000e and Title IX of the Educational Amendments of U. S. C. §1681. Sexual Harassment will often but not always exploit relationship that is between individuals of unequal authority or power in the workplace. Examples include relationships such as those between an employee and manager; between an employee and supervisor or lead; or between an employee and another employee irrespective of their positions with the Company. Sexual Harassment is not limited by the gender of either party; it is not limited by the superior or subordinate relationship of either party; it is not limited to Sexual Harassment that may occur within the confines of the building or office you may work in nor is it limited to the hours you work while employed by the Company. Sexual Harassment includes but is not limited to the following types of behavior and situations. * written or verbal comments emails telephone calls or text messages that are of sexual nature; * physical contact that is of sexual nature;
* imposition of terms or conditions of employment or giving of instruction to an employee whether explicitly or implicitly that is of sexual nature; * use of such behavior as criteria whether explicitly or implicitly for evaluation in making decisions affecting an individual or employee; * conditions that create hostile or intimidating environment or workplace; * conditions that allow any such behavior to be perpetuated or tolerated by another employee or individual. In relation to the above items behavior considered to be sexually harassing may also include but is not limited to. unwelcome sexual flirtations advances or propositions; verbal remarks of sexual nature whether directed to an individual or group including sexually explicit or offensive jokes; graphic or degrading verbal or written comments of sexual nature about an individual or the individuals appearance; any suggestive or unwelcome physical contact; conduct of sexual nature that interferes with an employees activities or with an employees job performance; or assault.
Responsibility It is the Companys responsibility to investigate and respond to all allegations of Sexual Harassment in manner that is both consistent and in accordance with the law. Confidentiality The Company shall make all efforts to respect the right to confidentiality of all of the parties involved in Sexual Harassment investigation. The Company cannot absolutely guarantee the confidentiality or privacy or absolutely protect the identity of any of the parties involved in an investigation or Sexual Harassment complaint. Complaints Found to be Malicious or Frivolous Charges or complaints found to be malicious or with the intent to damage another persons reputation or standing may result in sanctions imposed or even charges filed against the Complainant by the respondent. Unsubstantiated Claims
The failure to substantiate Sexual Harassment claim shall not automatically constitute frivolous or malicious charge. Retaliatory Action Action taken against any individual whether employee or otherwise that is result of that individual filing complaint or seeking redress due to an incident or incidents of Sexual Harassment is strictly prohibited. Any such actions taken by employees of Company shall be regarded as separate causes for complaint and or disciplinary action. Seeking Remedy or Redress Outside of the Company The Companys Sexual Harassment policy does not prevent employees from pursuing complaint with any third party or agency. Company Procedures The Company takes all complaints of Sexual Harassment seriously. The Company also has an obligation to investigate all claims of Sexual Harassment brought forward by Complainant in thorough and judicious manner that also respects rights of the respondent s. The Company shall consider any report to its Executives its Human Resources Department Manager or Supervisor of Sexual Harassment complaint to be serious matter and the department or supervisor who first takes in the report must immediately notify his her superiors or manager for further processing. The person or department first receiving the report must immediately notify the Human Resources Department so that the complaint can be recorded clarified and assigned to staff member to investigate and so that the Company may take preventive and corrective action. Companys Sexual Harassment procedures are composed of two parts.
Company intervention and Company conducted hearing. Step 1. Intervention by Company Intervention is an attempt by the Company to resolve all Sexual Harassment complaints directly without focus on either motive or blame. Resolution of complaints at this stage requires agreement on the part of all parties involved. Agreement must be voluntary and without duress on the part of either party. Resolution at the intervention step can often produce the greatest benefit to all parties. The Company will provide trained staff for facilitating the intervention step and intervention shall occur at time and place of the Companys choosing. Actions taken in the intervention step include but are not limited to. * listening to the Complainant to find out what action or resolution he she desires; * advising both the Complainant and the respondent as to the scope of the Sexual Harassment Policy and the definition of behavior; * having the Complainant meet with the respondent to discuss the complaint while third party is present;
* providing information to the respondent that concerns actions that the Complainant may consider to be Sexual Harassment; * undertaking an initial investigation into the complaint; * conducting an educational session or educational workshop on Sexual Harassment for the department or Company and providing an attendance record as proof of notice given to the respondent of this policy; * having supervisor manager or executive counsel the respondent; * helping to draft letter of apology transfer of either party voluntary resignation or other appropriate level of Company sanction ; * conducting follow up inquiry to see if the complaint has been resolved or if the Complainant still wishes to take further action. Record Keeping
All complaints shall be documented and stored in confidential file. Complaints must be kept separate from any personnel or other employment files. Documentation must include name of the Complainant and all respondents including complete description of the complaint date witnesses and any other information relevant to the case. Reporting The Company Human Resources Manager is responsible for communicating to the Company insert Executive Board CEO President. etc. the number type and disposition of Sexual Harassment complaints received. All of these communications shall be confidential and shall not disclose the names of the Complainant or the respondent. Complaint Withdrawal In the case of withdrawal of the complaint by the Complainant the intervention may or may not continue at the discretion of the Company. Confidentiality of Communication and Complaints The Company will make every possible effort to maintain confidentiality during the intervention; however confidentiality cannot be 100% guaranteed. Step 2. Hearing
The hearing is the second procedure that the Company may undertake at its discretion in order to resolve complaints of Sexual Harassment. The hearing will consist of the following policies and procedures. Timeliness of Hearing All stages of the hearing procedure shall have time limits imposed upon them that are both reasonable and expedient. The Human Resources Director shall set all times and locations of meetings hearing and other items relating to the Sexual Harassment complaint and communicate and confirm such times to each party in writing. Hearing should occur within ten business days after the formation of Hearing Board. Withdrawal of the Complaint The Company should advise the Complainant about what will happen if the Complainant wishes to withdraw his her complaint at this phase. Should the Complainant wish to withdraw the complaint the hearing may or may not continue at the discretion of the Company.
Contents of the Written Complaint The complaint must be signed and dated by the Complainant and include the name of the parties involved the Complainants address the date of the complaint the date or period of time that the complaint takes place the nature and description of the harassment and any accompanying information that the Complainant deems appropriate. The Company Human Resources Department shall treat any written notification by any employee or manager whether received electronically or otherwise as notification of Sexual Harassment and shall begin the appropriate investigation; however for the purposes of the hearing phase the Companys Sexual Harassment Report must be signed and completed by the Complainant prior to the start of the complaint hearing. Notification of Hearing Procedure The Company shall notify all parties of the time place and rules concerning the hearing procedure. The hearing shall occur no less than ten business days from the date of the notification to allow all parties to gather their evidence and testimony except in the case of unilateral agreement by all parties that the hearing should proceed sooner or later than the allotted ten business days. Hearing Board
The Hearing Board shall consist of the following members or participants. * Insert board member by name or title * Insert board member by name or title * Insert board member by name or title * Insert as many additional members as you require The Hearing Board shall designate Hearing Officer who shall preside over the hearing. Hearing Procedure The hearing is intended to provide an opportunity to determine whether Sexual Harassment has occurred and whether the Companys Sexual Harassment policy has been violated. Each party shall be given complete and fair hearing. The hearing process shall be formal but is not to be considered court proceeding by either party. Nothing contained in the hearing process statements or testimony or found by the hearing panel shall be construed binding or considered to be evidence in court of law. All parties involved in the Sexual Harassment complaint shall have the right to retain legal representation if they so wish. Each party shall be expected to give testimony and the hearing panel will record and hear all evidence that it believes is relevant to the Sexual Harassment complaint. The hearing shall be conducted as follows.
1. The Hearing Officer shall read the complaint and ask the respondent to either confirm admit or deny dispute the complaint s. 2. Both parties may make opening statements. Opening statements should be brief respectful of all parties present at the hearing procedure and should not be used to present evidence. 3. The Hearing Board shall give all parties the opportunity to present evidence relevant to the complaint s. 4. Both parties may make concluding statements. Parties may should they wish submit any additional written arguments or testimony to the Hearing Board at this time. 5. The Hearing Board shall then deliberate and by majority vote of its members make finding as to whether the Company Sexual Harassment policy was violated and what actions or sanctions should occur that the Company deems appropriate and consistent with this Sexual Harassment Policy.
Outcome and Record Keeping The outcome of the hearing shall be decided on by the Hearing Board and all findings recorded by the Human Resources Department and entered in the appropriate personnel file s. During the hearing procedure and sanction the Company shall make every reasonable attempt to keep the Sexual Harassment complaint and all associated documents confidential; however confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Appeal of Either Intervention or Hearing Each party involved in Sexual Harassment complaint has the right to appeal. Appeals can be made by completing written request of appeal to the Human Resources Department. Contact Information Questions comments or concerns regarding the Sexual Harassment Policy may be directed to hr human resources email or to the following Sexual Harassment Advisor or Company representative. hr human resources contact name
Changes to this Sexual Harassment Policy The practices described in this Sexual Harassment Policy are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time consistent with the requirements of the Sexual Harassment Principles. Appropriate public notice will be given concerning such amendments. This Policy may be changed periodically in accordance with the requirements of the Sexual Harassment Principles. Effective Date. current date Approval. approved approver