alone would have cost us thousands for a private lawyer to create. We had them reviewed by a lawyer in the business and he made the statement that, "these are very good contracts and are very well done throughout"."
REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES PLAN ACCOUNTABILITY PLAN Accountability Plan. Declarations and Conditions company name Company wishes to establish an employee expense reimbursement plan by which employees in the employ of Company may be reimbursed for approved expenses or receive advances for specific future expenses so long as those expenses are properly documented and approved prior to disbursement. A reimbursement request shall be deemed appropriate if it meets the following guidelines. * The expense is considered to be necessary and ordinary and is connected to or incurred on behalf of Companys business operations or the performance of an employees normal job functions or travel.
* The expense has been approved by Company and the employees purchase of goods or services is merely for the convenience of Company. * The expense is suitably documented and substantiated and submitted to Company within reasonable period of time. For the purposes of this plan document reasonable period of time shall be considered as submitted for reimbursement within days of when the expense was occurred and paid for by the employee. * Any advanced monies given to employees in excess of what is required are returned to Company within days of disbursement. A reimbursement request that meets the above conditions shall be considered to be covered under the Company accountability plan. All reimbursements shall be excluded from an employees gross pay and shall be remitted to the employee by check or by direct reimbursement as line item on the employees normal paycheck. Accountability Plan. Exceptions Notwithstanding the above the following items shall not be considered to be reimbursable expenses under this plan and may be subject to other Company policies that fall outside of the scope of this accountability plan.
* Insert exclusions here. * Insert exclusions here. * Insert exclusions here. The above listed guidelines constitute the Companys Accountability Plan and in no way limit Companys ability to further limit the amount of monies that an employee may be reimbursed. Company reserves the right to modify this plan at any time or to develop plan limitations on an individual employee basis. Company Officer Name current date
company name Wellness Reimbursement Request Date. current date Employee. contract first name contract last name Department. department Supervisor. supervisor manager Employee Job Information Position. contract job title Status. Full time N Date of Hire. Work Type. Hourly Salary Shift Type. Day Night Swing Other Instructions. Supervisor must complete the following form and file it with the Human Resources Department. Employee must provide receipt for all reimbursed wellness activities. Description of Wellness Program or Activities Describe the wellness program or activities you are seeking reimbursement for.
Qualifications Does employee have receipt of payment for the activities being submitted for reimbursement. Yes No. Are the activities submitted for reimbursement Qualified Wellness Program activities. Yes No. Qualified Wellness Program Activities Purpose of company name Wellness Reimbursement Plan. The purpose of this plan is to provide our full time employees with financial incentives and assistance to encourage participation in health and wellness activities and programs such as health club memberships aerobic exercise classes health education classes and smoking and tobacco cessation or weight management programs. Who can participate in Wellness Reimbursement. Full time regular employees are eligible to participate in the wellness reimbursement program. The maximum benefit an employee can receive is limited to Insert Amount month for all qualified activities. For an activity to be considered qualified the employee must participate in the activity for three consecutive months to be eligible for reimbursement. The company will also reimburse any previously paid qualified wellness expense so long as it is within six months of the reimbursement request subject to documentation requirements. The following activities shall be excluded from the Wellness Reimbursement plan.
* Recreational sports programs unless included in health club membership dues * Recreational sports events including marathons triathlons tournaments * Personal trainer fees and personal fitness or sports equipment * Classes training or instruction that is not provided by licensed business or instructor proof may be required * Meals supplements or aids for weight loss body building or for smoking tobacco cessation * Massage programs * Medical treatment programs or therapy
* Psychological treatment programs or therapy * Fees finance charges late fees or other charges not part of regular health club or classroom dues Payment Requirements. All reimbursement requests must have paid receipt showing the wellness activity purchased date of purchase the business Tax ID and the period of time that the purchase covers. For multi month purchases made up front company shall reimburse up to Insert Amount month paid on quarterly basis. Company will reimburse only wellness expenses incurred during employment with company name. Expenses prior to employment with company name shall not be considered.
Company reserves the right to request additional information or documentation on all requested reimbursements. Company may also deny reimbursement expense if that expense is determined to be covered under an applicable health insurance plan or other reimbursable program. Employees may not submit wellness reimbursement request for any expense that has already been submitted or paid out through Flexible Spending Account FSA Health Savings Account HSA or Medical Reimbursement Account MRA. If you have any questions concerning the eligibility of any wellness expense please consult the Human Resources Department. Notes. Supervisor Signature Date For Office Use Only Received By signator authorized signature or signer. Human Resources Manager Date Include Employee Contact HR Information address address city state or province zip or postal code
Phone phone number
EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT AND RESPONSIBILITY FORM company name address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone phone number CHECKOUT DATE. Employee Name Please print Department Supervisor
Equipment to be checked out to Employee by Company Included Software and Licenses attach additional lists if necessary Replacement Value of all Equipment and Software Please list any defects damage or problems with any equipment to be checked out to employee. Sensitive and Confidential Information All employees contractors or staff members have the obligation to protect sensitive and confidential information that may be contained on any equipment that they check out or that may be in their possession. All mobile computing users who make use of wireless networks must use VPN encryption protocols to send or transmit sensitive or confidential information in any form. No employee contractor or staff should ever access an internal company network resource without being secured by VPN encryption protocols as all Company internal networks network resources or other internal assets shall be deemed sensitive and confidential information. The Company also reserves the right to pursue legal remedy for damages incurred as result of an employees violation. For additional information consult the Company Wireless Network and Mobile Computing Policy.
Certain illegal activities will require that Company immediately notify or comply with the proper authorities upon discovery. The Company reserves the right to examine any users equipment whether personally owned or Company owned that accesses Company Email Account Web Logs Chat Logs Networks Access Points or any other information passed through Company resources or Network or stored on Company computers at any time and without prior notice. Company is not responsible for users who display store or otherwise transmit any personal information such as passwords banking information credit card numbers social security or tax ID numbers or make use of Internet passports or wallets while using Company equipment. Company shall not be held liable for damages resulting from any loss of such information abuse by other parties or any consequential loss of personal property or injury resulting from the storage or loss of such information. The practices described in this Equipment Checkout and Responsibility Form are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time. Effective Date. current date I hereby declare that have read and fully understand my duties and obligations set forth in the above Equipment Checkout and Responsibility Form for company name and will uphold these duties and obligations at all times.
EXECUTED as of the date first written above. Signature. Date when the contact was signed Employee Initials
PERSONAL TECHNOLOGY USAGE POLICY Tablets Smartphones Laptops and other Devices The purpose of this document is to set forth Company Personal Technology Usage Policy by which employees and contractors will abide while using leasing or otherwise making use of personal technology in the course of their duties while employed at company name. The intent of this policy is to provide proper guidance to employees and contractors who make use of personal technology during the course of their work with company name. As an employee or contractor of company name you are required to comply with this policy at all times. Terms and Conditions The Personal Technology Usage Policy is as follows. 1. Definitions. For the purpose of this Personal Technology Usage Policy Personal Technology shall be defined as hand held computing device tablet or phone smartphone that provides Internet access wireless cellular or otherwise software applications communication and or email services and network connectivity through cellular Wi Max Wi Fi or other ad hoc networks. For the purpose of this Personal Technology Usage Agreement Company Services shall be defined as all resources provided to employees by Company in order to fulfill their duties as employees.
This list includes but is not limited to. * Email webmail chat and other forms of communication associated with the Company. * FTP SFTP SSH Remote Access or Virtual Private Networks VPN. * Online access to Company portals online software or resources. * Remote access to Company computers or servers. 2. Approved List of Devices Hardware.
Due to the changing nature of Personal Technology devices company name may at its sole discretion decide to not allow or support specific devices or technologies that interact with its network. This list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following devices shall be allowed to interact with Company networks or resources. Insert Supported Hardware Here 3. Approved List of Software and Technologies. In order to effectively interface with Company resources networks mail servers and other communication systems the following software and technologies shall be required for use in the following Company tasks. There shall be no exception to this list without prior written approval from IT Department Manager etc. Due to the changing nature of Personal Technology devices company name shall only support limited number of hardware devices and configurations. This approved list is subject to change and may be amended to adapt to specific Company needs and requirements. The following required software and technologies shall be used for the following tasks. Email Calendar Client Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed
Docking Hot Synch or other Synchronization Systems Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed Operating Systems OS Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed Virtual Private Networking VPN Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed FTP SFTP or SSH Access
Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed Instant Messenger IM or Chat Programs Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed Other Software Systems Insert Supported Software or Requirement Here by device if needed
4. Limits on Use of Personal Technology. The use of Personal Technology is for the Companys benefit and the convenience of the Employee. Employees must still adhere to the Company Communications and Email policies whether they are using Personal Technology Devices or their normal work station s. Any integration between Personal Technology device and Company resources must not use the Company resource Company email VPN etc. for personal usage. 5. Personal Technology General Usage Policies. Use of Personal Technology by Company employees and contractors shall be governed by the Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy as well as the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy. Copies of these policies may be obtained from the Company Human Resources Department. Companys general personal technology usage policies are as follows. * All Personal Technology must have the Company required applications and security software installed prior to accessing Company resources or networks. Employees must have the Company IT Department review and certify that all Personal Technology meets the Company Network Security Policy prior to use. * All Personal Technology shall make use of access control systems password protection and encryption. Personal Technology devices that interact with Company resources can get lost and access control systems help prevent outsiders from gaining access to Company networks and systems.
* All Personal Technology and software running on Personal Technology devices must use complex passwords and secure digital certificates for remote access where appropriate. * All Personal Technology shall make use of self updating or software that automatically updates itself to ensure that the devices comply with the Company Network Security Policy. * All Personal Technology whether owned by the employee or not that interacts with Company resources shall be subject to on demand audits by the IT Department or Managers to ensure compliance with the Company Network Security Policy. 6. Personal Technology Usage and Your Health and Safety. Improper usage or overuse of Personal Technology can lead to injury tendonitis or swelling of tissues and joints. The following tips are provided to help you avoid such injury while you use your Personal Technology. If you have questions or concerns or would like demonstration of these safety techniques please contact the Human Resources Department.
Proper use of your Personal Technology includes. * Taking frequent breaks from using your Personal Technology. * Immediately stopping use if you experience any of the following symptoms. pain in your thumb fingers wrist joints or anywhere else on your body. * Immediately stopping use if your hands or extremities feel numb or are tingling. * Avoiding typing for more than few minutes at time. * Avoiding typing only with your thumb. * Making sure that your wrists are in an upright position and not flexed or bent when typing. Try placing support underneath your Personal Technology whenever possible.
The following is the Company policy for using Personal Technology while operating motor vehicle. * You may not text email use web browser or otherwise use your Personal Technology in any way while driving or operating motor vehicle. The American Physical Therapy Association recommends the following simple exercises. * Tap each finger with the thumb of the same hand. Repeat five times. * Alternate tapping the palm of your hand and the back of your hand against your thigh as quickly as you can. Repeat times. * Open your hands and spread your fingers as far apart as possible. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together and turn your palms away from your body as you extend your arms forward. You should only feel gentle stretch. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. * Fold your hands together turn your palms away from your body and extend your arms overhead. You should feel the stretch in your upper torso and shoulders to hand. Hold for seconds and repeat eight times. 7. Responsibility and Storage of Personal Technology.
Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to their Personal Technology Devices at any time. 8. Modification of Policy. Company reserves the right to add modify or delete any provision of this Policy at any time and without notice. Company reserves the right to restrict any access right at any time whether violation of this Policy occurs or not. Company reserves the exclusive right and will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes violation of any of these provisions. 9. Improper or Illegal Conduct. Failure to adhere to the provisions of this Policy may result in disciplinary actions and or termination. The following shall be construed as violations. a Allowing access to any restricted information by unauthorized personnel or purposefully allowing unauthorized personnel to gain access to Personal Technology for non company or non authorized activities. b Allowing dangerous or restricted software or applications to be installed on the Personal Technology at any time. c Engaging in any behavior with Personal Technology that would violate the Company Wireless Network Usage Policy or Company Internet Access and Asset Usage Policy. 10. Consequences of Violation.
If Company becomes aware of an alleged violation of any of the terms contained in this Policy or any other policy that has been posted on its web site made available to employees or contractors via email or posted in any other form Company shall initiate an investigation. During the investigation Company may restrict access to the employees Personal Technology whether personally owned or otherwise in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Company may at its sole discretion restrict suspend or remove employees Personal Technology without notice or refund or pursue civil remedies as it deems necessary. Company shall notify the appropriate law enforcement department of any such violations. Company shall not be responsible for any payment refunds or compensation in any way for service disruptions or termination resulting from violations of this Policy. Effective Date. current date
company name SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMPLAINT FORM Name. Job Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Office Number Work Location. Work Phone Number. Home Phone Number. Description of alleged sexual harassment. Describe multiple incidents separately including times dates locations and people present. Use additional pages as needed.
Date alleged harassment was first reported. Person to whom alleged harassment was first reported. If complainant knows of others who have been sexually harassed in similar manner provide names and job titles below. If the complainant has filed grievance with any other agency state where and when below. Complainants signature. Date. Witnesss signature. Date. address address city state or province zip or postal code Phone phone number
TELECOMMUTING AND REMOTE WORK POLICY This policy sets forth guidelines and defines the conditions under which an employee contractor vendor or any other person user may remotely use Company business assets including but not limited to Company Internet access; its private network ; its vendors suppliers and partners networks; and its Email system or any other access point or connection resource while conducting business for or on behalf of the Company. Introduction The Company makes available its various assets hardware software services and computer network in order to allow its employees remote access to resources to effectively execute their job functions and duties outside of normal Company locations and offices. This policy defines the Companys official policy regarding Internet connectivity and usage while working remotely as well as describing the documentation and recordkeeping required by our Human Resources department for payroll. Before access to the Internet via the company network is approved users are required to read and sign this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy prior to beginning such work in order to be fully credited or compensated for the work they are performing. The following conditions for telecommuting and remote work are understood and agreed upon by the employee and the management of company name.
The employees authorized remote work location shall be. Employee Address Employee City Employee State Employee Postal Code The employees authorized remote work location shall consist of the following. Describe location requirements hardware requirements and or company software to be used. The employee shall access the Company Network using only the following. Describe connectivity requirements software required and security procedures to be followed. The employees telecommuting work schedule will be.
Insert work schedule here. The employees reporting requirements to Human Resources shall be. Insert reporting requirements here. General Telecommuting Policies and Code of Conduct Telecommuting is for the benefit of the Company. Employees of company name shall conduct their work from remote location in the same manner as if they were in Companys offices. Employees must adhere to their normal work schedule and make themselves available for communication and meetings during their normal work hours.
During normal work hours employees must get authorization or acknowledgment from their manager or supervisor that they have permission to leave their telecommuting location. Employees who send or receive personal email or communications from their remote work location so long as any email is sent using Company Email account shall have the authorized Company disclaimer at the bottom of the email stating that the contents of this message may not represent the views of the Company. Employees may not make use of personal or non authorized email accounts or forms of communication while at their remote location for the purpose of Company business without first obtaining permission from the Company. Employees performing work at remote location must report all suspected breaches of security viruses spyware or other occurrences that may impact the integrity of the systems or network they interact with while accessing Company resources from their remote location. Subject to the Company Acceptable Use Policy AUP for accessing Company Resources and Networking employees may NOT access Company Resources if ANY of the following conditions are true about the employees remote location. Unacceptable use shall be defined as but not limited to the following examples. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for personal commercial purposes. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for sending bulk unsolicited email Spam.
* The remote location workstation or computer uses the Internet for engaging in file sharing or Peer to Peer Networking P2P. * The remote location workstation or computer allows another user or family member access to displaying Company projects screenshots materials references descriptions or intellectual property publicly or in personal portfolios or resumes including the use of Company and Companys Customer trademarks copyrights or any other marks or materials that may be deemed in violation of the Companys nondisclosure agreements. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading or using excessive amounts of bandwidth of streams of data for non essential non work related activities. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading Software Shareware or Freeware programs or software that have not been authorized or are unrelated to the performance of the employees duties with company name. * The remote location stores or may knowingly cause someone to view content that may be deemed obscene immoral or illegal or that may cause the Company to be held liable for discrimination or obscenity. * The remote location workstation or computer has technical issues that knowingly may cause disruption or interference with any network or user whether associated with the Company or not.
* The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for conducting third party business or personal business enterprise not benefiting the Company engaging in political or religious activity engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities or knowingly disseminating false or otherwise libelous materials. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for downloading or engaging in online gaming or gambling. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for accessing copying or saving any Company resource or asset that is not within the scope of the users normal work and job functions. Examples include but are not limited to customer or customer information personnel files and data or any other documents not required for the proper execution of the users normal job functions or duties. * The remote location workstation or computer uses the Company Network for any other illegal purpose whether listed here or not that would encourage or conduct criminal activity offense; provide exposure to civil liability; or otherwise violate any regulations or local state national or international law; including without limitations U. S. export control laws and regulations. Consequences of Violations Violations of the Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy are logged and documented. Violations may lead to revocation of the employees telecommuting and remote work privileges and or may lead to disciplinary action including termination. The Company also reserves the right to pursue legal remedy for damages incurred as result of an employees violation. Certain illegal activities will require that Company immediately notify or comply with the proper authorities upon discovery. The Company reserves the right to examine any users Email Account Web Logs Chat Logs or any other information passed through Company resources or Network or stored on Company computers at any time and without prior notice. In the event of security related breach at the employees remote location involving employee owned equipment or resources Company may request access to such equipment for examination and evaluation.
The practices described in this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy are current as of current date. Company reserves the right to modify or amend this Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy at any time. Appropriate notice will be given to all employees contractors vendors or other users of Company resources governed under this Agreement concerning such amendments. Effective Date. current date I hereby declare that have read and fully understand my duties and obligations set forth in the above company name Telecommuting and Remote Work Policy and will uphold these duties and obligations at all times. EXECUTED as of the date first written above. contract first name contract last name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed company name
By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Company Initials Employee Initials