pleased with the multiple number of contracts for different scenarios and I also liked the advice given throughout the different manuals. You turned what would usually be a time-consuming, expensive process into an easy and affordable one that gives professional results."
Software Testing Plan STP THE STP PROJECT DOCMENT TITLE Author Title company name current date
Document Version Control Information V 1. 0 1. Introduction 1 Purpose of this document Objectives Insert the purpose of this document its objectives and its intended audience. 1 Scope of document
Insert description of the scope of this Software Testing Plan 1. 21 Scope Constraints Insert constraints such as schedules costs interactions overview or any other information relevant to the testing of the development requirements. 1 Overview Insert an overview or brief description of the product software or other desired end result that is being tested under this Software Testing Plan. 1 Business Context Insert an overview of the business or organization desiring the development of this project. Include the business or organizations mission statement and its organizational goals and objectives. Note. If you have already completed Software Requirements Specification the majority of this material is copied verbatim from that document. The purpose of this preamble is to familiarize staff recently attached to the testing portion of project who may not have been present or involved with earlier stages of the project. 1 Testing Strategy
Insert general overview of the strategy and plan for meeting the testing deliverables. Describe the levels of testing that will need to take place and the type of testing activities. more detailed outline will be provided further on in this document. If there are specific tests that need to follow their own STP you can describe them in an additional document separate from this main document. A Testing Strategy Outline will include. * The individual items to be tested * The purpose for testing those items * The individual features to be tested * The individual features NOT to be tested * The managerial and technical approach to testing * The criteria for pass and failure of testing * The individual roles or responsibilities of participants in testing
* The milestones and deliverables required for testing * The schedules and timelines for individual tests or the Software Testing Plan as whole * The risk assumptions and constraints placed upon the Software Testing Plan. 1 References and Reference Material Insert list of all reference documents and other materials related to the Software Testing Plan. References will often include but are not limited to. * Software Requirements Specifications
* Software Development Plan * Software Quality Assurance Plan * Software Management Plan * Project Outline and Management Plan 1 Documentation Items Insert references to documentation including but not limited to. * Software Requirements Specification SRS * Software Design Specification SDS
* Software Development Plan SDP * Software Installation Guide * Software Users Guide * Software Features Guide * Software Bug Error Correction or Defect Removal Guide 2. Items to be Tested 2 Program Modules Insert description of the testing to be performed for each module that the software contains.
2 Job Control Procedures Insert description of the procedures to be followed for testing the job control language JCL including scheduling for production control and all job sequencing. This section should include all the relationships between the above mentioned items in the Program Modules section. 2 User Procedures Insert description of the testing to be conducted on user documentation and support resources online or printed to ensure that they are complete and comprehensive. 2 Operator Procedures Insert description of the testing procedures to be conducted to ensure that the software can be run and supported within production environment as intended and that any Help Desk or other support services outlined in the plan can be verified as effective and meeting the intended support outcomes as outlined in the goal of the Software Testing Plan. 2 Features to be Tested
Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are being tested in this Software Testing Plan. 2 Features Not to be Tested Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are NOT being tested in this Software Testing Plan 3 Approach Insert the objectives and requirements for the overall approach to testing. The approach should cover such major tasks as the identification of time estimates for each element of the Software Testing Plan. Identify the different types of testing and describe their testing methods and the criteria for evaluating such testing. Your Software Testing Plan may contain several different approaches for certain elements. 3 Component Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for single unit component module or group of individual software elements or components. Component Testing is performed to verify that the individual component or group of components is complete and functioning as intended. 3 Integration Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for combined units such as individual software units components or group of individual software elements or components that has been combined with hardware elements. Integration testing is important to ensure that the software is functional as whole within the environment it is intended to run. The Integration Testing is performed to ensure that all operational requirements are met.
3 Conversion Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that all historical data elements convert or are compatible with the new system. Conversion testing is required only if the software is an upgrade of an older system or will use or manipulate data from other systems. 3 Job Stream Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in the production environment. 3 Interface Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly with all user interface and input systems. 3 Recovery Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the softwares recovery and restore operations function correctly and all backup systems and procedures work as intended in the production environment. 3 Performance Testing
Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in regards to normal operation response and execution times scalability portability and all other performance requirements within the production environment. 3 Regression Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that any changes applied to the software do not affect functions previously tested. 3 Acceptance Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software or system meets all criteria and deliverables. The Acceptance Testing is important to ensure that all requirements are met and that all components modules hardware requirements and recovery and restore operations function in the production environment and that plan exists to demonstrate such functionality for customer. 3. 10 Alpha Beta and Release Candidate RC Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that will be done by customer to verify that the software meets all deliverables and requirements from the Software Requirements Specifications SRS or the Software Development Plan SDP and to detect any errors bugs or defects in the software.
4. Pass and Failure Criteria This section describes the criteria to determine whether specific item has passed or failed particular test. 4 Criteria for Suspension This section will describe the criteria for suspending an individual element or group of elements for particular testing activity. 4 Criteria for Resumption of Testing This section will describe the criteria for resuming testing for an individual element or group of elements that has been previously suspended. 4 Criteria for Approval of Testing This section will describe the criteria for acceptance and approval for an individual element or group of elements.
5. Testing Process and Methods Insert the specific testing process and methods to be used in performing each testing activity. In this section you will describe and define each type of test that the Software Testing Plan contains. You may attach additional exhibits to this section if your testing plan requires them. 6. Test Deliverables Insert the specific deliverables and documents that are to be delivered from the testing process. Test deliverables may include incremental data or data derived from incomplete tests. Typical test deliverables include but are not limited to. * Individual Test Element or Module Summary Reports * Group Element or Module Summary Reports * Individual and Combined Test Logs
* Test Metrics and Benchmark Reports * Test Input and Output Reports * Test Incident Reports 7. Testing Task and Requirements List A description of tasks and the skills required for performing testing as part of the deliverables.
Examples. 7 Task Name Insert description here. 7 Responsibility for Task Insert description here. 7 Resources Required for Task Insert description here. 7 Schedule or Timeline for Task Insert description here.
8. Testing Hardware and Environmental Requirements List A description of the hardware and environmental requirements for performing testing as part of the deliverables. Examples. 8 Hardware Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Software Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Security Resources Requirement Name Insert description here.
8 Specific Tools Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Documentation Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Risks and Assumptions Insert description here. Focus on restraints such as resource availability time constraints staff and developer availability and all other external factors that can influence testing.
8. 61 Risk and Assumption Contingency Plan Insert description of the contingency plan for each item listed above. 9. Change Request and Management A description of the Software Testing Plan change request and change management procedure. Describe the process that must be followed for submission review and authorization for all requests for change to the Software Testing Plan or any change to any part of the deliverables. 10. Approval for Software Testing Plan A description of the personnel authorized to approve the Software Testing Plan. Their Name Title and signature must accompany this document.
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed 11. Appendices A description of all other supporting information required for the understanding and execution of the Software Testing plan and requirements. All Software Testing Plan documents require the following two appendices.
11 Definitions Acronyms Abbreviations A description of the definition of important terms abbreviations and acronyms. This may also include Glossary of terms. 11 References A listing of all citations to all documents and meetings referenced or used in the preparation of this Software Testing Plan and testing requirements document. Customer Initials Developer Initials
CD ROM DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year Commencement Date between company name address city state or province zip or postal code country Developer and company name Client and collectively referred to as the Parties. WITNESS Whereas Developer is in the business of offering Internet services relating to development of multimedia Digital media graphic design computer programming web sites and CD Rom presentations and is willing to provide services to Client on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth below; and Whereas Client desires to engage Developer and Developer desires to be engaged by Client to provide CD Rom presentation services on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth below. Now therefore the Parties hereby agree as follows. 1. Developer Services. 1. 1CD Rom.
CD Rom means such of CD Rom DVD PAL video and any other media format to which the parties elect to apply this Agreement. 1 Services. Developer agrees to provide Client with services for development of CD Rom presentation Presentation as set forth or described in Schedule hereto the Presentation Services and to provide Client with additional services if any set forth or described in Schedule hereto and mutually agreed upon in writing by the Parties the Additional Services The Presentation Services and the Additional Services are hereinafter referred to collectively as the Services. Client agrees that Developer is responsible only for providing the Services and Developer is not responsible for providing any services or performing any tasks not specifically set forth in Schedule or Schedule hereto. 2. Presentation Development and Transfer. 2 Specifications and Client Content. Developer in consultation with Client shall prepare detailed written specifications for the Presentation the Specifications The Specifications shall consist of among other things design for the Presentation flow chart of the pages for the Presentation programming and interactive feature requirements and the placement of any content or other materials which are to be incorporated into the Presentation. The Specifications shall be subject to any restrictions or limitations set forth in Schedule or Schedule F. The Specifications which have been mutually agreed upon by the Parties in writing shall be attached hereto as Schedule and Schedule F. If the Parties are unable to agree in writing to mutually acceptable Specifications after using good faith efforts on or before days after the Commencement Date either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party. Such termination shall not relieve Client from the obligation of paying Developer for all fees due and owing to Developer as of the date of such termination. 2 Delivery of Client Content. Client Content shall mean any materials provided by Client for incorporation in the Presentation including but not limited to any images photographs illustrations graphics audio clips video clips or text. Client shall deliver the Client Content to Developer in an electronic file format specified and accessible by Developer e. g. txt gif or as otherwise specified in the Specifications. Any services required to convert or input Client Content not set forth in the Specifications shall be charged as Additional Services. Client shall promptly deliver all Client Content to Developer as required by Developer. 2 Initial Version.
Upon Specifications being mutually agreed and upon Developers receipt of the Client Content and any fees called for in Schedule hereto Developer shall commence tasks associated with the development of the initial version of the Presentation Initial Version and notify the Client of the URL Uniform Resource Locator if any or other address of the Initial Version. If Client fails upon request or by the deadline set forth if any in Schedule to make the payment of any fees set forth in Schedule Developer may by written notice terminate this Agreement immediately keep Clients deposit if any and apply it towards any losses incurred by the Developer i discontinue all or any Services rendered by the Developer under this or any other Agreement up to that point in time including disabling any tracking hosting or other services and removing al web site resources if any. Developer shall use combinations of technology as Developer in consultation with the Client deems appropriate to develop the Presentation. 2 Revisions. 2. Client shall have days or such time as otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing from the date of written notice of completion of the Initial Version from Developer to review and request in writing from Developer revisions to the Initial Version. Upon receipt of such requests Developer shall use commercially reasonable efforts to implement such revision requests that are within the scope of and consistent with the Specifications. 2. If Client wishes to implement any revisions to the Presentation that deviate in any material respect from the Specifications Client shall submit to Developer written change order containing such revisions in detail and request for price quote for each change collectively the Change Order Developer shall promptly evaluate the Change Order and submit to Client for its written acceptance proposal for undertaking the applicable tasks and price quote reflecting all associated fees associated with Clients Change Order. Client shall have business days from receipt of such proposal to accept or reject Developers proposal in writing. If Client accepts Developers proposal to undertake the work necessitated by the Change Order then the Change Order as supplemented and or modified by Developers proposal shall amend and become part of the Specifications in Schedule and Schedule as appropriate and Schedule hereto Fee and Payment Schedule and Developer shall proceed to implement such revisions in accordance with the Specifications and Schedule and Schedule as so modified. 2. If Client has not made any requests for revisions by the end of days from the date of written notice of completion of the Initial Version from Developer or by such time as otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing or within business days from receipt of the Developers proposal contemplated in clause 2. then the Developers proposal shall be deemed accepted by Client Acceptance 2. Final Approval. final proof will be provided to Client prior to mass production or replication and or release of the CD Rom and identified to the Client as such. Client assumes full responsibility to make sure that the final proof is correct in all capacities including but not limited to. grammar spelling information content artwork copyright and functionality. Developer shall not be held responsible for errors or omissions.
2 Replication. 2. Upon Acceptance of the Presentation or Developers proposal as the case requires and payment of all fees called for in Schedule hereto Developer shall commence replication of the Presentation and endeavour to deliver to the Client an operational Presentation no later than days after acceptance. 2. Client must use Developer to replicate any additional Presentations produced on CD Roms and may not replicate the Presentation on or through any other medium. 2. Client may not replicate any of the multimedia or artwork owned by the Developer without the prior written permission of Developer. 2. Client agrees that there may be differences between printed artwork and screen proofs of artwork and artwork appearing on final mass duplicated CD Roms replicated under clause 2. hereof.
2. Reverse Engineering. Client may not decompile deconstruct or otherwise reverse engineer the Presentation whether in whole or in part without the Developers prior approval. 2. Project Backups Copies or Source Maintenance. Developer shall only be responsible for maintaining backups copies or other versions of any source or master files whether developed by the Developer or not for period of one year from the date of this Agreement. Client agrees to hold the Developer harmless from any damage loss of data theft or other event that may occur to any photographs source code master or other digital files digital media print outs documents or other Client Content given to Developer during the course of this Agreement. Client may arrange in writing for Developer to have copies to be maintained in escrow in the event Developer goes out of business cannot maintain copies of source or master files or as otherwise required by the Client. 2 Work Order Forms. Subsequent to the execution of this Agreement by the Parties in the event that Developer and Client agree that Developer is to perform additional tasks not in the original scope of Services hereunder then the Parties shall execute work order form each an Order Form in the form attached hereto as Schedule at which time its terms shall be incorporated into and shall become part of this Agreement and shall be subject to the terms and conditions hereof. 3. Proprietary Rights. 3 Proprietary Rights of Client.
As between Client and Developer Client Content shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Client including without limitation all copyrights trademarks patents trade secrets and any other proprietary rights. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Developer any ownership right in or license to the Client Content except as provided in Clause of this Agreement. 3 Proprietary Rights of Developer. Subject to Clients ownership interest in Client Content all materials including but not limited to any computer software in object code and source code form script programming code data information or HTML script developed or provided or created by Developer or its suppliers under this Agreement with the exception of original elements of audiovisual displays created hereunder specifically for Client which shall be deemed to be part of Client Content and any trade secrets know how methodologies and processes related to Developers products or services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Developer or its suppliers including without limitation all copyrights trademarks patents database rights trade secrets and any other proprietary rights inherent therein and appurtenant thereto collectively Developer Materials To the extent if any that ownership of the Developer Materials does not automatically vest in Developer by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise Client hereby transfers and assigns to Developer all rights title and interest which Client may have in and to the Developer Materials. Client acknowledges and agrees that Developer is in the business of designing and developing Presentations and that Developer shall have the right to provide to third parties services which are the same or similar to the Services provided hereunder and to use or otherwise exploit any Developer Materials in providing such services. 3 Confidentiality. Each party agrees that during the course of this Agreement information that is confidential or proprietary may be disclosed to the other party including but not limited to software technical processes and formulas source codes product designs sales cost and other unpublished financial information product and business plans advertising revenues usage rates advertising relationships projections and marketing data Confidential Information Confidential Information shall not include information that the receiving party can demonstrate is as of the time of its disclosure or thereafter becomes part of the public domain through source other than the receiving party was known to the receiving party as of the time of its disclosure is independently developed by the receiving party or is subsequently learned from third party not under confidentiality obligation to the providing party. Except as provided for in this Agreement each party shall not make any disclosure of the Confidential Information to anyone other than its employees who have need to know in connection with this Agreement. Each party shall notify its employees of their confidentiality obligations with respect to the Confidential Information and shall require its employees to comply with these obligations. The confidentiality obligations of each party and its employees shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. 3 Developer Notices.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Parties Developer shall have the right to place proprietary notices and logos of Developer and its suppliers on the Developer Materials and on the Presentation including developer attribution to Developers Presentations. In no event may Client remove or alter any Developer proprietary notice from the Developer Materials or the Presentation without Developers prior written consent. 4. Licence. 4 Grant of Licence Client. Client hereby grants to Developer non exclusive worldwide royalty free licence to edit modify adapt translate schedule publish transmit participate in the transfer of reproduce create derivative works from distribute perform display and otherwise use Client Content as necessary to render the Services to Client under this Agreement. 4 Grant of Licence Developer. Developer hereby grants to Client limited non exclusive worldwide non transferable royalty free licence solely to make use of such of the Developer Materials which are incorporated in the Presentation and which are required for the operation of the Presentation. This licence does not include any source code forming part of the Developer Material. Developer hereby reserves for itself all rights in and to the Developer Materials not expressly granted to Client in the immediately foregoing sentence. In no event shall Client use any trademarks or service marks of Developer without Developers prior written consent. 5. Client Content. 5 Accuracy and Review of Client Content.
Client assumes sole responsibility for. the accuracy of materials provided to Developer including without limitation Client Content descriptive claims warranties guarantees nature of business and address where business is conducted; and ensuring that the Client Content does not infringe or violate any right of any third party including without limitation intellectual property rights and does not violate any law. 5 Limitations on Client Content. Client shall provide Client Content that does not contain any content or materials which are obscene threatening malicious which infringe on or violate any applicable law or regulation or any proprietary contract moral privacy or other third party right or which otherwise expose Developer to civil or criminal liability. Any such materials provided by Client to Developer which do not satisfy the foregoing requirements in this clause shall be deemed to be material breach of this Agreement. 6. Fees and Taxes. 6 Presentation Services Fees. In consideration for that portion of the Services to be rendered by Developer in connection with developing and finalizing the Specifications Client shall pay to Developer upon execution of this Agreement the fees identified in Schedule hereto under the heading Specification Fees the Specification Fees unless otherwise agreed and set out in Schedule A. Upon Acceptance of the Specifications by Client Developer and Client shall negotiate in good faith to agree on fees to be paid by Client for the balance of the Services. Such agreed upon fees and associated payment schedules shall then be inserted in Schedule hereto under the heading Non Specification Fees the Non Specification Fees and initialed and dated by authorized representatives of each of the Parties. Client shall pay the Non Specification Fees in accordance with the applicable payment schedule set forth in Schedule hereto. In the event Developer and Client are unable to agree on Non Specification Fees following completion of the Specifications and after negotiating in good faith either Party may terminate this Agreement upon days prior written notice to the other Party. 6 Out of Pocket Expenses. Client shall pay or promptly reimburse Developer for any out of pocket expenses including without limitation travel and travel related expenses incurred by Developer in connection with the performance of the Services.
6 Additional Services Fees. Unless otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing on Schedule hereto Client shall pay to Developer all fees for Additional Services on time and materials basis as invoiced by Developer. 6 Late Payment. Client shall pay to Developer all fees not specifically itemised on Schedule within days of the date of the applicable Developer invoice. If Client fails to pay any fees within days from the date due according to Schedule or within days from the date of an invoice where applicable then without prejudice to Developers other rights and remedies Developer reserves the right to charge interest on such sum on day to day basis as well after as before any judgment from the date or last date for payment thereof to the date of actual payment both dates inclusive at the rate of 2% above the base rate of Royal Bank of Scotland plc or such other London Clearing Bank as Developer may nominate from time to time in force compounded quarterly. Such interest shall be paid on demand by Developer. In addition failure of Client to fully pay any fees within days after the applicable due date shall be deemed material breach of this Agreement justifying suspension of the performance of the Services by Developer and will be sufficient cause for immediate termination of this Agreement by Developer. Any such suspension does not relieve Client from paying past due fees plus interest. Client shall be liable for any costs associated with such fee recovery including but not limited to legal costs court costs and collection agency fees.
6 Taxes. Client shall pay or reimburse Developer for all sales use transfer privilege excise value added tax and all other taxes and all duties whether international national state or local however designated which are levied or imposed by reason of the performance by Developer under this Agreement; excluding however income taxes on profits which may be levied against Developer. 7. Warranties. 7. Developer Warranties. Developer represents and warrants that Developer has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement; Developers Services under this Agreement shall be performed with reasonable skill and care; to the best of Developers knowledge the Developer Materials do not and will not infringe or be misappropriations of the property rights of third parties provided however that Developer shall not be deemed to have breached such warranty to the extent that Client or its agent have modified the Presentation in any manner or if the Presentation incorporates unauthorized third party materials through framing or otherwise; the Presentation will conform to the Specifications subject to the qualifications in this agreement. If the Presentation does not conform to the Specifications Developer shall be responsible to correct the Presentation without unreasonable delay at Developers sole expense and without charge to Client to bring the Presentation into conformance with the Specifications. Client waives its right to rely on any other warranty express or implied. Client acknowledges that Developer is not responsible for the results obtained by the Client from the Presentation.
7. Except for Client Content Developer warrants that everything Developer delivers to Client on the Presentation and the tools used to create the Presentation are legally owned or licensed to the Developer. 7. Despite clause 7. Developer is not responsible for fixing problems in the Presentation once Acceptance has occurred and replication has commenced. Any costs incurred by Developer in addressing such problems and re application costs requested by Client in such circumstances are the Clients responsibility. 7 Client Warranties. Client represents and warrants that Client has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement Client Content does not and shall not contain any content materials advertising or services that are inaccurate or that infringe or violate any applicable law regulation or right of third party including without limitation export laws or any proprietary contract moral or privacy right or any other third party right and that Client owns the Client Content or otherwise has the right to place the Client Content on the Presentation and Client has obtained any authorizations necessary for hypertext links from the Presentation to other third party presentations. 7 Disclaimer of Warranty. Except for the limited warranties set forth in Clause 7. Developer to the extent permitted by the law makes no warranties hereunder and Developer to the extent permitted by law expressly disclaims all other warranties express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. All Developer warranties expire days after the services to which they relate have been delivered. 7 Expiration of Services Related to Project.
Any externally linked services provided by Developer that the CD Rom may require including but not limited to tracking features email hosting forwarding autoresponders submission forms expire days from the date of this Agreement. External services related to CD Roms and Presentations which are created by the Developer are not represented to be fully functional in areas requiring access to Internet services after days from the date of this Agreement and may require an updated version to be created at extra cost which may include the cost of reduplication. The Developer is not liable at any time for any damages resulting from any third party services the CD Rom or Presentation may use or changes made to externally linked services that are not provided directly by Developer. Developer will make every effort to test any third party or externally linked resources that the Client requires and will validate to the Client that all externally linked services are present and in working condition prior to signoff and replication. Developer is not responsible for maintaining any of the data features or reports that third party services may provide. 8. Indemnification by Client. Client agrees to indemnify defend and hold harmless Developer its directors officers employees and agents and defend any action brought against same with respect to any claim demand cause of action debt or liability including reasonable legal fees to the extent that such action is based upon claim that. if true would constitute breach of any of Clients representations warranties or agreements hereunder; arises out of the negligence or wilful misconduct of Client; or i any of the Client Content to be provided by Client hereunder or other material on the Presentation infringes or violates any rights of third parties including without limitation rights of publicity rights of privacy patents copyrights trademarks database rights trade secrets and or licences. This indemnity survives the termination or expiration of this Agreement. To the extent permitted by law Clients liability will not exceed the amount actually paid by Client to the Developer under this Agreement. 8 Notice. In claiming any indemnification hereunder the Developer shall promptly provide the Client with written notice of any claim which the Developer believes falls within the scope of the foregoing paragraph. Client may at its own expense assist in the defense if it so chooses provided that the Developer shall control such defense and all negotiations relative to the settlement of any such claim and further provided that any settlement intended to bind the Developer shall not be final without the Developers written consent which shall not be unreasonably withheld. 9. Injury to Property or Person Indemnity; Limitation of Liabilities. 9 Subject to the terms of this Agreement the Developer shall indemnify the Client and keep the Client fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or the death of any person caused by any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct of the Developer its employees agents or sub contractors. 9 The Client shall indemnify the Developer and keep the Developer fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any person caused by any negligent act or omission or wilful misconduct of the Client its employees agents or sub contractors.
9 Subject to the provisions of clause Developer makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding hardware or software compatibility Y2K issues operating system compatibility and or any and all improper use of the Presentation by an end user individual or other third party. 9 Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement the Developer shall not be liable to the Client for loss of profits or contracts or other indirect or consequential loss whether arising from negligence or breach of contract or otherwise. 9 The Developer shall not be liable to the Client for any loss arising out of any failure by the Client to keep full and up to date security copies of the Presentation computer programs and data it uses in accordance with best computing practice. Neither will the Developer be liable for any delay in delivery of the Presentation to the Client howsoever such delay may be caused. 9 The provisions of this clause survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. 10. Termination. 10 Term. This Agreement shall commence when signed by the Parties and thereafter shall remain in effect until the Developer delivers to the Client an operational Presentation in accordance with the Specifications in and milestones if any set out in Schedule and Schedule F. Client acknowledges however that any delivery deadline and the other payment milestones listed in Schedule and Schedule are estimates and are not required delivery dates. In relation to these dates time shall not be of the essence and the Client must make required payments as set out in Schedule in any event. 10 Termination. 1 This Agreement may be terminated forthwith by either party on giving notice in writing to the other if the other party shall have receiver liquidator or administrator appointed or shall pass resolution for winding up otherwise than for the purpose of bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction or court of competent jurisdiction shall make an order to that effect or if the other party shall become subject to administration or shall enter into any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or shall cease or threaten to cease to carry on business or in the case of an individual shall be adjudicated bankrupt.
2 Any termination under sub clause shall discharge the parties from any liability for further performance of this Agreement and in the case of termination by the Developer shall entitle the Developer to enter any of the Clients premises and recover any equipment and materials the property of the Developer and to that end the Client hereby irrevocably licenses the Developer its employees and agents to enter any such premises for that purpose and also to be paid reasonable sum for any work carried out by it prior to such termination and in the case of termination by the Client shall entitle the Client to be repaid forthwith any sums previously paid under this Agreement whether paid by way of deposit or otherwise and to recover from the Developer the amount of any direct loss or damage sustained or incurred by the Client as consequence of such termination. 3 Any termination of this Agreement howsoever occasioned shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision hereof which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination. 11. Designated Contact. Each party shall designate one person who will act as the primary liaison for all communications regarding the Services to be rendered by Developer hereunder. 12. Waiver of Remedies. No forbearance delay or indulgence by either party in enforcing the provisions of this Agreement shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party nor shall any waiver of its rights operate as waiver of any subsequent breach and no right power or remedy herein conferred upon or reserved for either party is exclusive of any other right power or remedy available to that party and each such right power or remedy shall be cumulative.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements arrangements and understandings between the parties and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No addition to or modification of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties unless made by written instrument signed by duly authorised representative of each of the parties. 14. Assignment. Save as expressly provided in this Agreement neither party shall assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the other. 15. Notices.
All notices which are required to be given hereunder shall be in writing and shall be sent to the address of the recipient set out in this Agreement or such other address as the recipient may designate by notice given in accordance with the provisions of this Clause. Any such notice may be delivered personally or by first class pre paid letter or facsimile transmission and shall be deemed to have been served if by hand when delivered if by post hours after posting and if by facsimile transmission when despatched. 16. Interpretation. In this Agreement. 1 Words importing the singular include the plural words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporate; and in each case vice versa; 2 Any reference to party to this Agreement includes reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns; 3 The headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this Agreement. 17. Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
18. Disputes. Any dispute which may arise between the parties concerning this Agreement shall be determined by the English Courts and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for such purpose. 19. Severability. Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect. 20. Independent Contractors.
Developer and its personnel in performance of this Agreement are acting as independent contractors and not employees or agents of Client. 21. Amendments. No amendment change waiver or discharge hereof shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the party against which such amendment change waiver or discharge is sought to be enforced. 22. Client Identification. Developer may use the name of and identify Client as Developer client in advertising publicity or similar materials distributed or displayed to prospective clients of Developer.
23. Force Majeure. Except for the payment of fees by Client if the performance of any part of this Agreement by either party is prevented hindered delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood fire judicial or governmental action labour disputes act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party that party shall be excused from such to the extent that it is prevented hindered or delayed by such causes. 24. Privacy. Parties agree that all issues concerning Privacy Act compliance are for Client and Developer gives no warranty or undertaking that the Presentation complies with or operates in accordance with the requirements of that legislation and Regulations thereunder. review for Privacy Act purposes can be obtained by Developer for an additional fee but will not be the subject of any warranty by Developer as to its accuracy. IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives on company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer.
Date when the contact was signed company name By signator authorized signature or signer. Job title of signator authorized signature or signer. Date when the contact was signed Client Initials Developer Initials