Proposal Kit Pro, downloaded it immediately and had a contract with all attachments ready! The contract was great and it had a lot of clauses in it that I would have never thought of. I would definitely recommend Proposal Kit to anyone in need of contracts."
CD ROM DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT the Agreement THIS AGREEMENT is made this current day day of current month current year by and between company name Developers and company name Customer Recitals A. Developers have experience and expertise in the development of multimedia digital media graphic design computer programming web sites and CD ROM presentations. B. Multimedia created by Developers includes. CD ROMs web sites computer programming flash animations graphics and other multimedia created or licensed by Developers.
C. Customer desires to have Developers develop multimedia for them. D. Developers desire to develop Customers Presentation on the terms and conditions set forth herein the Presentation Definitions As used herein the following terms shall have the following meanings; A. Customer shall mean company name
B. Developers shall mean company name C. Presentation shall mean the project according to the terms and specifications as set out in the schedules to this contract as agreed and amended by the parties hereto. D. Specifications shall mean for the purpose of each separate contract the specifications as set out and agreed to by the parties and any amendments thereto as attached hereto as Schedule B. E. Dollars All amounts referenced herein shall mean currency of Canada. F. Material shall mean all of Developers and third parties material described in Schedule C. G. Schedules The following are the Schedules attached hereto and are incorporated by reference into this agreement. a. Schedule Terms and other conditions for the development of the Presentation. b. Schedule Specifications that are applicable to Customers Presentation.
c. Schedule List of Material owned by Developer and third parties. d. Schedule Addresses specified for the parties to this Agreement. Agreements In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement Customer and Developers hereby agree as follows. 1. Development of Presentation. Developers agree to develop the Presentation according to the terms and specifications set forth in Schedule attached hereto. 2. Specifications.
Developers agree to develop the Presentation pursuant to the specifications set forth in Schedule attached hereto the Specifications 3. Delivery of Presentation. Developers will use reasonable diligence in the development of the Presentation and endeavour to deliver to Customer Presentation based on the Specifications no later than days after all required media has been received from Customer. Customer acknowledges however that this delivery deadline and the other milestones listed in Schedule are estimates and are not required delivery dates. 4. Ownership Rights. Developers shall hold all right title and interest in and to the Presentation. Specifically but without limitation Developer shall hold all right title and interest in and to all text graphics animation audio components and digital components of the Presentation the Content all interfaces navigational devices menus menu structures or arrangements icons help and other operational instructions and all other components of any source or object computer code that comprises the Presentation all literal and nonliteral expressions of ideas that operate cause create direct manipulate access or otherwise affect the Content and all copyrights patents trade secrets and other intellectual or industrial property rights in the Presentation or any component or characteristic thereof. Customer shall not do anything that may infringe upon or in any way undermine or challenge any of Developers right title and interest in the Presentation as described in this paragraph 4. Notwithstanding the above Customer shall retain all of its intellectual property rights in any text images or other components it owns and provides to Developers for use in the Presentation. 5. Compensation. For all of Developers services under this Agreement Customer shall compensate Developers in cash pursuant to the terms of Schedule attached hereto. In the event Customer fails to make any of the payments referenced in Schedule by the deadline set forth in Schedule Developers have the right but are not obligated to pursue any or all of the following remedies. terminate the Agreement remove all web sites hosting and tracking resources for Presentation avail itself of any other right available at law equity or otherwise bring legal action keep Customers deposit and credit it towards development time and costs already incurred for the Presentation. The rights and remedies set out in this Agreement are cumulative and the exercise of any right shall not exhaust all rights or preclude Developers from exercising any one or more right or remedy. 6. Confidentiality. Customer and Developers acknowledge and agree that the Specifications and all other documents and information related to the development of the Presentation provided by Developers the Confidential Information are confidential and constitute valuable trade secrets of Developers. Customer shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not at any time during or after the term of this Agreement without Developers prior written consent disclose or otherwise make available to anyone either directly or indirectly all or any part of the Confidential Information. Excluded from the Confidential Information definition is anything that can be seen by the public on the Presentation when each page of the Presentation is first accessed.
7. Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages. Developers warrant the Presentation will conform to the Specifications for period of days from the date of shipment by Developers. If the Presentation does not materially conform to the Specifications Developers shall be responsible to correct the Presentation without unreasonable delay at Developers sole expense and without charge to Customer to bring the Presentation into material conformance with the Specifications. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to Customer. Except as expressly set out herein Customer waives any other warranty condition or representation express or implied. Customer acknowledges that Developers do not warrant that the Presentation will work on all platforms. Customer acknowledges that Developers are not responsible for the results obtained by Customer on the Presentation. Customer acknowledges that Developers are not responsible for fixing problems on Presentations once mass produced after Customer has tested proofed and approved their Presentation. Under no circumstances will Developers be liable to Customer for any claim for damages direct indirect incidental consequential or special howsoever caused or arising even if such damages are reasonably foreseeable. Customer agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy for damages either in contract or tort is the return of the consideration paid to Developers as set forth in Schedule attached hereto. 8. Independent Contractor. Developers are retained as independent contractors. Developers will be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. Customer will not withhold or pay any income tax pension or Workers Compensation Board assessments contributions or any other similar charges in respect of Developers personnel or any other payroll taxes on Developers behalf. Developers understand that they will not be entitled to any employee benefits that Customer provides for its employees generally or to any statutory employment benefits including without limitation workers compensation or unemployment insurance. 9. Equipment. Customer agrees to make available to Developers for Developers use in performing the services required by this Agreement such items of hardware and software as Customer and Developers may agree are reasonably necessary for such purpose. 10. General Provisions.
10 Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings written or oral between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by all of the parties hereto. 10 Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of state or province and applicable federal laws of Canada without reference to its principles of conflicts laws. The parties hereby agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of state or province for the commencement of any action hereunder other than applications for injunctive relief. 10 Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and enure to the benefit of Customer and Developers and their respective successors and assigns provided that Developers may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without Customers prior written consent. 10 Waiver. The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect limit or waive such partys right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement. 10 Good Faith.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith and agrees to continue to so act in the negotiation execution delivery performance and any termination of this Agreement. 10 Ownership of Photographs and Media. Developers may use some of their own photographs and other media for the Presentation. Developers retain all right title and interest in such photographs and other media other than hereby granting Customer non exclusive right to use those photographs and media and only on the Presentation. Customers right to use of Materials will be revoked if the Agreement is breached. 10 No Right to Assign. Customer has no right to assign sell modify or otherwise alter the Presentation except upon the express written advance approval of Developers which consent can be withheld for any reason. 10 Indemnification. Customer warrants that everything it provides Developers to put on the Presentation is legally owned or licensed to Customer. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Developers harmless from any and all claims brought by any third party relating to any aspect of the Presentation including but without limitation any and all demands liabilities losses costs and claims including attorneys fees arising out of injury caused by Customers products services material supplied by Customer copyright infringement and defective products sold via the Presentation.
10 Use of Presentation for Promotional Purposes. Customer grants Developers the right to use the Presentation for promotional purposes including public display inclusion in Developers marketing material and programs and or to cross link it with other marketing venues developed by Developers now or in the future. 10. 10 No Responsibility for Theft. Developers have no responsibility for any third party copying reverse engineering or improper use of any or all of the Presentation. 10. 11 Right to Make Derivative Works. Developers have the exclusive rights in making any derivative works or modifications of the Presentation source code or other methods or practices developed and employed by Developers. 10. 12 Attorneys Fees. In the event any party to this Agreement employs an attorney to enforce any of the terms of the Agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its actual attorneys fees and costs including expert witness fees.
10. 13 Identification of Developers. Customer agrees that Developers trademarks logos and web links will be placed and remain on the credits page of the Presentation. Customer also agrees to put Developers copyright notices on the Presentation and the relevant content therein and maintain such proprietary notices at all times. 10. 14 No Responsibility for Loss. Including Hardware or Software Compatibility Issues or User Behaviour. Developers make no representations or warranties whatsoever express or implied statutory or otherwise including without limitation fitness of purpose custom or usage or merchantability regarding hardware or software compatibility Y2K issues Operating System compatibility and or any and all improper use of the Presentation by an end user individual or other third party. 10. 15 Transfer of Rights. In the event Developers are unable to continue maintenance of the Presentation non exclusive rights to the object code version of the Presentation will be granted to Customer. Transfer of Rights does not apply to non transferable third party licenses and proprietary Material owned by Developers. 10. 16 Replication of CD ROMs or other Digital Format. Customer must use Developers to replicate or copy any additional Presentations produced on CD ROM or other Digital Format DVD PAL Video or otherwise.
Software Testing Plan STP THE STP PROJECT DOCMENT TITLE Author Title company name current date
Document Version Control Information V 1. 0 1. Introduction 1 Purpose of this document Objectives Insert the purpose of this document its objectives and its intended audience. 1 Scope of document
Insert description of the scope of this Software Testing Plan 1. 21 Scope Constraints Insert constraints such as schedules costs interactions overview or any other information relevant to the testing of the development requirements. 1 Overview Insert an overview or brief description of the product software or other desired end result that is being tested under this Software Testing Plan. 1 Business Context Insert an overview of the business or organization desiring the development of this project. Include the business or organizations mission statement and its organizational goals and objectives. Note. If you have already completed Software Requirements Specification the majority of this material is copied verbatim from that document. The purpose of this preamble is to familiarize staff recently attached to the testing portion of project who may not have been present or involved with earlier stages of the project. 1 Testing Strategy
Insert general overview of the strategy and plan for meeting the testing deliverables. Describe the levels of testing that will need to take place and the type of testing activities. more detailed outline will be provided further on in this document. If there are specific tests that need to follow their own STP you can describe them in an additional document separate from this main document. A Testing Strategy Outline will include. * The individual items to be tested * The purpose for testing those items * The individual features to be tested * The individual features NOT to be tested * The managerial and technical approach to testing * The criteria for pass and failure of testing * The individual roles or responsibilities of participants in testing
* The milestones and deliverables required for testing * The schedules and timelines for individual tests or the Software Testing Plan as whole * The risk assumptions and constraints placed upon the Software Testing Plan. 1 References and Reference Material Insert list of all reference documents and other materials related to the Software Testing Plan. References will often include but are not limited to. * Software Requirements Specifications
* Software Development Plan * Software Quality Assurance Plan * Software Management Plan * Project Outline and Management Plan 1 Documentation Items Insert references to documentation including but not limited to. * Software Requirements Specification SRS * Software Design Specification SDS
* Software Development Plan SDP * Software Installation Guide * Software Users Guide * Software Features Guide * Software Bug Error Correction or Defect Removal Guide 2. Items to be Tested 2 Program Modules Insert description of the testing to be performed for each module that the software contains.
2 Job Control Procedures Insert description of the procedures to be followed for testing the job control language JCL including scheduling for production control and all job sequencing. This section should include all the relationships between the above mentioned items in the Program Modules section. 2 User Procedures Insert description of the testing to be conducted on user documentation and support resources online or printed to ensure that they are complete and comprehensive. 2 Operator Procedures Insert description of the testing procedures to be conducted to ensure that the software can be run and supported within production environment as intended and that any Help Desk or other support services outlined in the plan can be verified as effective and meeting the intended support outcomes as outlined in the goal of the Software Testing Plan. 2 Features to be Tested
Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are being tested in this Software Testing Plan. 2 Features Not to be Tested Insert the objectives and requirements for features that are NOT being tested in this Software Testing Plan 3 Approach Insert the objectives and requirements for the overall approach to testing. The approach should cover such major tasks as the identification of time estimates for each element of the Software Testing Plan. Identify the different types of testing and describe their testing methods and the criteria for evaluating such testing. Your Software Testing Plan may contain several different approaches for certain elements. 3 Component Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for single unit component module or group of individual software elements or components. Component Testing is performed to verify that the individual component or group of components is complete and functioning as intended. 3 Integration Testing Insert the objectives and requirements to verify the implementation integrity and functionality for combined units such as individual software units components or group of individual software elements or components that has been combined with hardware elements. Integration testing is important to ensure that the software is functional as whole within the environment it is intended to run. The Integration Testing is performed to ensure that all operational requirements are met.
3 Conversion Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that all historical data elements convert or are compatible with the new system. Conversion testing is required only if the software is an upgrade of an older system or will use or manipulate data from other systems. 3 Job Stream Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in the production environment. 3 Interface Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly with all user interface and input systems. 3 Recovery Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the softwares recovery and restore operations function correctly and all backup systems and procedures work as intended in the production environment. 3 Performance Testing
Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software operates correctly in regards to normal operation response and execution times scalability portability and all other performance requirements within the production environment. 3 Regression Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that any changes applied to the software do not affect functions previously tested. 3 Acceptance Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that the software or system meets all criteria and deliverables. The Acceptance Testing is important to ensure that all requirements are met and that all components modules hardware requirements and recovery and restore operations function in the production environment and that plan exists to demonstrate such functionality for customer. 3. 10 Alpha Beta and Release Candidate RC Testing Insert the objectives and requirements for testing that will be done by customer to verify that the software meets all deliverables and requirements from the Software Requirements Specifications SRS or the Software Development Plan SDP and to detect any errors bugs or defects in the software.
4. Pass and Failure Criteria This section describes the criteria to determine whether specific item has passed or failed particular test. 4 Criteria for Suspension This section will describe the criteria for suspending an individual element or group of elements for particular testing activity. 4 Criteria for Resumption of Testing This section will describe the criteria for resuming testing for an individual element or group of elements that has been previously suspended. 4 Criteria for Approval of Testing This section will describe the criteria for acceptance and approval for an individual element or group of elements.
5. Testing Process and Methods Insert the specific testing process and methods to be used in performing each testing activity. In this section you will describe and define each type of test that the Software Testing Plan contains. You may attach additional exhibits to this section if your testing plan requires them. 6. Test Deliverables Insert the specific deliverables and documents that are to be delivered from the testing process. Test deliverables may include incremental data or data derived from incomplete tests. Typical test deliverables include but are not limited to. * Individual Test Element or Module Summary Reports * Group Element or Module Summary Reports * Individual and Combined Test Logs
* Test Metrics and Benchmark Reports * Test Input and Output Reports * Test Incident Reports 7. Testing Task and Requirements List A description of tasks and the skills required for performing testing as part of the deliverables.
Examples. 7 Task Name Insert description here. 7 Responsibility for Task Insert description here. 7 Resources Required for Task Insert description here. 7 Schedule or Timeline for Task Insert description here.
8. Testing Hardware and Environmental Requirements List A description of the hardware and environmental requirements for performing testing as part of the deliverables. Examples. 8 Hardware Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Software Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Security Resources Requirement Name Insert description here.
8 Specific Tools Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Documentation Requirement Name Insert description here. 8 Specific Risks and Assumptions Insert description here. Focus on restraints such as resource availability time constraints staff and developer availability and all other external factors that can influence testing.
8. 61 Risk and Assumption Contingency Plan Insert description of the contingency plan for each item listed above. 9. Change Request and Management A description of the Software Testing Plan change request and change management procedure. Describe the process that must be followed for submission review and authorization for all requests for change to the Software Testing Plan or any change to any part of the deliverables. 10. Approval for Software Testing Plan A description of the personnel authorized to approve the Software Testing Plan. Their Name Title and signature must accompany this document.
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed
approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed approved approver Title Date when the contact was signed 11. Appendices A description of all other supporting information required for the understanding and execution of the Software Testing plan and requirements. All Software Testing Plan documents require the following two appendices.
11 Definitions Acronyms Abbreviations A description of the definition of important terms abbreviations and acronyms. This may also include Glossary of terms. 11 References A listing of all citations to all documents and meetings referenced or used in the preparation of this Software Testing Plan and testing requirements document. Customer Initials Developer Initials