You get a library of proposal templates in this logo design theme, sample proposals and software for writing any type of proposal in any industry. Get started quick and easy. Order and download for $79.
- Includes 2000+ editable templates
- Customizable using your own logo and photos
- Includes free Novice Edition Proposal Software
- 70% discount on the Expert Edition Software
- Includes 600 graphic title page backgrounds
- Extensive library of 165 sample proposals
- Cover, inquiry and follow-up letters
- Invoices, estimates, and costs
- Work orders and general contracts
- Non-disclosure protection forms
- Financial templates and forms
- Proposal development worksheets
- Proposal writing manual
- Government grant writing manual
- Financial calculator spreadsheets
- Buy this pack and get 70% off a second pack
- Extensive library of 2000+ proposal chapters (Cover Letter, Title Page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Cost Summary, Recommendations, Contract and Terms, Estimate, Goals and Objectives, Needs Assessment, Benefits, Company History, etc.)
- You will find the topics you need to write about: your reader (client, manager, investor, funder), your industry, your project, your products, your services, your financials, and your company or appendix information. Assemble just the topics you need to create your own unique proposal.
- Business Proposals
- Product Sales
- Service Sales
- Sales Letters
- Educational Proposals
- Technical Proposals
- Non-Technical Proposals
- Non-Profit Grant Proposals
- Business Plans
- Quotes and Contracts
- Buying & Selling a Business
- Business Documents
- Information Packets
- Book Proposals
- Letter Proposals
- Project Proposals
- Research Proposals
- Local Govt. Grants
- Federal Govt. Grants
- Government Contracts
- GSA Contracts
- Request for Proposals
- RFP Responses
- Multilinqual Proposals
- Complex Reports
- Studies and Plans
- Instruction Manuals
- Licensed for 3 computers
- One-time license cost - no monthly costs
- Works for all businesses in all industries
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses
- Designed for individuals and teams
- Topic library ensures you find what you need
- Eye-catching Title Page designs
- Self-guiding templates walk you step-by-step
- 165 Sample Proposals help you write your own
- Increase your odds of winning new business
- Based on proposal writing best practices
- Unique "Trust Based" proposal writing system
- Downloadable - you can start now
- Create proposals of any length
- Create proposals in many languages
- Create unlimited proposals at no extra cost
- Create new documents and add your own
- Add your own logo and customize layouts
- Easily customize fonts using Word 'Styles'
- Output in many formats - Word, PDF, HTML, etc.
- Integrates with other business software
- Includes editable artwork graphics
- Wizard Software automates proposal creation
- Completely customizable
- Free product support
- Write proposals and estimates on your iPad
The professional look I wanted was already created, no need to reinvent the wheel - just use what was already there. The Proposal Kit folks already knew what would work and it did for us."
Proposal Pack Wizard guides you with step-by-step numbers and prompts to select your design theme, enter your data, select your chapters, create your documents, and edit them for delivery.
Proposal Pack Wizard is a Microsoft Word for Windows Add-in accessed via the Word toolbar.
Configurable fast-access lists let you quickly check off the chapters to be assembled into your proposals, contracts and other business documents.
The Wizard gives you multiple configurable ways to manage your documents, such as fast-access checklists, presets, searching by name and building your documents from a library of hundreds of example business situations.
Title Page Pack Volume #1
is another free bonus bundled with Proposal Pack Business #7. This gives you 600 extra color/design choices to use for your front-facing Title Page in addition to the stock Title Page design that comes with this Proposal Pack.
This combination design evokes warm thoughts of sun and nature as its geometric shapes draw the reader's eyes to your ideas.
Used by all types of businesses and individuals for writing proposals with a modern design theme.
This Proposal Pack uses the font type "Futura Condensed Bold".
Q: What is the difference between Proposal Pack Business #7 and the others?
Proposal Pack Business #7 is a specialty graphic logo design which accents our entire collection of over 2000 business proposal templates. You get a custom design theme consistently integrated through every page of your proposal. We have done most of the work for you already - pre-written proposal letters, contracts and documents complete with graphic designs and title page backgrounds and sample proposals which show you how to create your own.
Use the templates as-is, edit the graphics for a custom look and use the optional Proposal Pack Wizard automation software to master your business proposal writing.
Design elements in the Proposal Pack templates such as colored borders can be easily changed in your word processor. You can change the size, shape and color of the borders, fonts, tables and other elements.
Other design elements such as logos, body watermark graphics, custom bullet point graphics and Title Page graphic designs can also be customized. Proposal Packs include the original artwork graphics to make it easier for you to customize our Proposal Pack graphic themes. This type of customizing requires graphic design work using your own graphics editing software. We also provide services to customize Proposal Pack graphic themes.
Logos and images included in the Proposal Packs are general purpose and are designed for you to replace with your own logo and images. Stock photography and logos may not be used outside of the Proposal Pack templates for any other purpose.
Proposal Packs are downloadable after ordering. Platforms supported include Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, StarOffice, Word Perfect, Google Docs, iWork, Pages and Appleworks. Proposal Packs are for use with Microsoft Word for Windows or any other word processor than can open basic Microsoft Word documents.
You can output your completed documents in any format your word processor supports. For example, when using Word you can output in Word, PDF, HTML, XML and text formats. When using Pages on the Mac you can output in Word, PDF and Pages format.
Also includes many sample proposals, general project and service contracts and non-disclosure forms. Supports creating general business proposals, grant funding proposals, business plan funding proposals, book publishing proposals, letter proposals, government contracts, research proposals, resumes and other complex business documents. The library of included sample proposals covers many different types of proposals in many industries and are included as general guides and help information.
Designed for use by any type of business, small and large. Proposal Packs are the framework used to show your prospective clients who you are, what you can do, what you propose to do for them, and most importantly, how they will benefit from the product or service you provide. Each Proposal Pack includes over 4600 pages of templates, samples and instructions.
Proposal Pack Business #7
Software > Computer Software > Business & Productivity Software
While you can use the Proposal Pack Business #7 as a stand-alone collection of templates on any operating system or word processor, you get even more power and capabilities when it's combined with the Proposal Pack Wizard Software.
The free Novice Wizard software requires Word for Windows that can run macros. It does not run natively on Mac. Because the included free Novice Wizard is an optional component it is not required to use the templates. Preassembled templates ready to use are included for Mac users and Windows users who do not have Microsoft Word.
The entry level Novice Edition of the Wizard software is another free bonus included with every Proposal Pack. You can add even more capabilities by upgrading to the Expert Edition. The Proposal Pack Wizard - Expert Edition is discounted 70% off when you get a bundle of both the Proposal Pack and Expert Edition Wizard upgrade.
The Proposal Pack Wizard automates many tasks, such as helping you select templates for your specific business situation, merging contact information, preparing your cover letters, contracts, table of contents and much more. If you need even higher end features such as sophisticated database-driven quote and price calculations there are third-party add-on options for those capabilities.
Proposal Packs are designed for use by any business. The Proposal Packs are collections of proposal documents designed using industry standard guidelines. Our documents are pre-designed, complete with graphics, and are mail merge-enabled to automate fill-in of common fields (personal information, names and addresses).
We have already done the time consuming layout, design and graphics for you. Just fill in the blanks and easily create anything from a three-page small business proposal to an enterprise-class proposal hundreds of pages long.
The templates in "Proposal Pack Business #7" have a distinct visual style integrated into them.
*** The free Proposal Pack offer with Proposal Kit Professional Bundle only applies to your first Proposal Pack. All others after the first are discounted 70% off. You only get one free Proposal Pack design.
your packs today and finished a business proposal in one day that would otherwise have taken me a week to do and the result was far more professional looking..."
summarize in the best of fashion all the finest practices for businesses in their dealings with customers, mostly because they remain focused on the client's solution, giving back to the customer the control over his project."