How do you write a Approval of Business Credit Notice document?
Company Name NOTICE OF BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVAL.
To: First Last, Contract Job Title. Re: Notice of Approval for Business Credit with Company Name.
We are happy to inform you that your application for credit with our company has been approved based on the information you submitted.
We are happy to provide you with an initial credit limit of Insert Credit Limit here subject to the following terms and conditions:
The terms upon which credit is granted are as follows:
- Credit limits, terms and conditions may be changed by Company Name at any time and without notice.
- Payment on all invoices shall be made within 30 days of the date on the invoice, as provided in your monthly statements.
- All overdue invoices shall be subject to a 1.5% monthly interest charge compounded daily on the overdue amount.
- All costs of collection on overdue amounts shall be the responsibility of Company Contract With including legal, court and documentation fees.
- All transactions shall be governed by County county in the state of State.
- All transactions, rates, fees and underwriting are based upon the documents provided to Company Name by Company Contract With both during the application process as well as with each individual transaction in which credit is granted and shall be governed based upon the information provided therein.
If you have any questions regarding this approval of credit by our company, please do not hesitate to contact us.
cc: Accounting / Finance.