Investment and Brokerage Services Sample Proposal
Investment Management Services
Congratulations on your recent award of a government contract. Your announcement of your plans to hire 85 new employees is being celebrated throughout the area. In the past when we contacted you, you indicated that your organization was too small to need our services in designing and managing 401K plans and other investment opportunities. Now that your company is on track to triple in size within the next year, we believe you would benefit substantially from our advice and services.
We'd love to help you grow and secure a better future for your employees and your organization. Please review the pages in this proposal, and then call to set up an appointment where we can show you what we can do for Brittan Enterprises and answer all your questions. Financial plans and investment services are our specialty.
Now that your company is on track to triple in size within the next year, we believe you would benefit substantially from our advice and services. QKM Financial Brokerage offers the following management and investment services to your company. We are experts in designing, implementing, and overseeing customized plans for small businesses.
- 401K Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Investment Advice to Your Company
- Investment Advice to Your Individual Employees
- Stock Option Plans
- Death Benefits
- Executive Retirement Plans
- Assistance in Securing and Managing Business Loans
Why use QKM Financial Brokerage instead of managing your own employee plans or hiring one of our competitors. We save you research time. – Financial plans and investment services are our specialty.
We work with a wide variety of banks and investment firms. We stay current on all offerings and can easily recognize any warning signs that indicate a necessary switch in direction. We are independent.
– We are in daily contact with many organizations, but we have no special arrangements to sell the products or services of any one organization. This independence allows us to fairly compare products and offer you the ones that best fit your circumstances. Our success depends on your success.
– We charge only a small percentage of total investments. Thus, our income is dependent on delivering continuing success for you and your employees. Our managers take care of the paperwork. – The managers of small companies have better things to do than calculate tax implications, give investment advice, and distribute checks to employees.
Our accountants deliver clear monthly statements to all account owners. Before any distributions are made, recipients must sign an affidavit indicating they were informed of possible tax consequences. All statements to clients are accompanied by appropriate tax filing information to protect all parties involved. We constantly monitor the investment environment.
– You watch over your business, and we'll watch over your investments, notifying you when adjustments are needed. With QKM on your side, you'll never be surprised by a 'sudden downturn' in the economic climate. In short, QKM is your partner in planning and securing the financial future of your business and your workforce. Below is a list of some of the most important clients served by QKM Financial Brokerage.
Coel Applications Inc. We manage the 401K and executive retirement plans for this software company of 271 employees. Johnson County Machinists Union. QKM assists this organization in managing and investing its pension funds, and offers individual investment opportunities to its 198 members.
MacQuade Manufacturing. We designed and implemented a profit sharing plan and a 401K plan for this manufacturing company, which employs 432 people. We were also instrumental in securing a short term loan that allowed the company to double its operations. QKM understands small businesses.
Whatever your financial needs are, we can help you find the right path to a secure future. The following are testimonials from some of our clients. QKM is dedicated to customer service and producing high quality work that meets the needs of our clients.
Larry Watson, Electrician, "I've never been a big believer in investment brokers, but QKM quadrupled the value of my retirement fund over the course of ten years. Elisabeth Post, VP, Human Resources, "We couldn't be happier with the way QKM manages our 401K and executive compensation plans". Unlike other plans that have been in the news recently, our funds have always been secure and steadily growing. QKM Financial Brokerage began in 1987 as Quiller Financial Services, a sole proprietorship run by Carl Quiller, who started the company after 20 years of service in a large Wall Street firm.
At that time, Carl wanted to ensure that small and medium sized companies had access to the same investment opportunities as the giant corporations. This is still our mission today, although we've more than tripled in size with the addition of partners Jeremy Kilstad and Judith Melendez, as well as 12 dedicated staff members. We specialize in designing and implementing retirement and investment plans that suit the needs of small to medium sized organizations.
We serve clients with staffs or members ranging in size from two to 502 employees. In the past, many of the best opportunities were offered only to the biggest organizations with large amounts of capital to invest. By combining multiple client accounts into one pool, QKM is often able to offer these premium opportunities to our smaller clients. Although we work with many banks and brokerages, we are subservient to none.
We are proud of our independent status, which allows us to select the very best options for our clients. QKM Financial Brokerage is located in Kansas City, Missouri.